🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Came in 3rd behind 2 TBs. the doll who won #1 submitted at least 8 extra tickets throughout the event (including 3 in the last 10 mins) so she clearly needed the top more than me. I could have submitted an extra ticket and won, but I wasn’t bothered with the top 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Lowest/highest (and fave) look + TS prize. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Ended up in 2nd place and got the pants!

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    🥉 Got 3rd place (1st place of the non ticket buyers). Not quite sure how to style these pants without the top...

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I came in 3rd which I’m pretty happy with!
    The pants go with this top so well, the colours match pretty much perfectly 😍

That top is perfect!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I really like this suit💓💓💓
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Came in 3rd place!  :)

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Three different ways to style the TS pants and my buddy @jaeann looking fierce in the total look. 
    @KaylaJ  Dixie  @skevans  Jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Came in 2nd AGAIN for the 5th consecutive times. So sick of TBs suddenly popping in the game no matter how late you start the event and whenever you’re close to winning it😒

Anyhoo, at least these pants are functional 💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Got first place for the first time in months. Tbh i’m not the biggest fan of the top, and I guess my group wasn’t either because no one purchased tickets that I noticed, but i’m going to make the most of it ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Finally had a week with no ticket buyers in my main game. Would’ve come first in my other game but of course a tb with no denim In sight came out of nowhere and kept submitting looks until she had about an 80 point lead. Oh well🤷🏽‍♀️. Just happy I had a chill group in at least one game this week. I really loved the whole outfit this week☺️
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Adoring this Gorgeous Suit 😍💗

Android doll 💙
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Hi everyone! I played this game a few years back but stopped for a while. Got back into the game a while back and found this forum. I didn't plan on registering for an account, but this last SYS was so crazy I had to make a post. 
    I didn't like the earnable or TS items, so the 20-30 vote looks didn't bother me too much (though it was still surprising because I didn't think my looks sucked that much, I usually get high 40s to low 50s, and I matched with some good handhelds and auras). Somehow I still ended up 2nd place, and 1st place didn't reach the last earnable 🤷 This was an......interesting SYS. My only hope is that future themes will be nicer to people like me and the fellow players in my TS group 😔

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ended up 4th!! The top wasn’t my style so I’m a happy camper(:
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I got 5th! I’m kinda bummed, i was in 1st until this morning. My whole group scored pretty low (no ticket buyers!) but my last 2 looks bombed pretty hard 😩

On the bright side I found the pretty rose petal aura in the voting booth. I'm so glad I got it because it's my new fave!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    2nd place yaaay I didnt pay attention and looks like I pissed on my pants with this background. 🤪

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Haha! No one in my group finished, lol. Usu the score you need to get the last item is 575. The person in number one had 574. 
    i don’t think ppl say this anymore but it’s too appropriate,
    Glu, epic fail!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I can’t believe it, I got first place in ts for the first time in forever! (Well not the first time but it’s been a long time) I actually checked my photos and the last time I got first in ts was July 2019 😫

my doll (and me) are very happy :)

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my worst and best looks this sys: (that 28 really hurt me) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    best and worst scores.. this SYS was... interesting lol managed to get 2nd place behind a TB 🙃

。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Cool, Glu.  Cool cool cool. 🙄

My lowest, highest, and favorite looks.  This was a really rough SYS since I don’t have a lot of denim, and it was SO hard to figure out what the voters wanted.  I barely managed to get all of the earnables.  I’m so grateful for all of the wonderful look inspiration you guys post here or I never would have made it. ❤️🙏❤️
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Three different ways to style the TS pants and my buddy @jaeann looking fierce in the total look. 
    @KaylaJ  Dixie  @skevans  Jaeann

(I’m so honored!)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I managed to squeeeeze into 5th place but the #1 place got 1154. Like are you kidding, why do you want the top so much?
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    That thick line on the side to the right looks weird, it's more noticable when you dye it. 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Placed behind an early and a last minute ticket buyer. This SYS has been challenging, so I'm just glad it's over.
    Obsessed with the boots/pants!