🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I had two rigid TBs in my group from day one. I think they spent the biggest ticket pack straight on day one 🤪 I didn’t like the top so much so I don’t mind, got the bottoms 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Lost to 2 TBs, nothing new there.
    iOS player 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Here are my lowest, highest and favourite looks!

I won second place to a ticket buyer who was here from day one. Only the top three got to the last earnable this time. Bad week I guess!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    They both panicked in the end lol 😂😂 we all been almost same points and that’s what I found in a morning 🙈
    I liked top more than those jeans but whatever 😄

iOS player 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

This isn’t a surprise at this point 😂 But I’m not pissed, I wasn’t crazy about the TS outfit 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m going to repeat the question, can we get clarification on what happened with ScarlethKKH? ☹️
    Piggybacking on this. What happened to her? She always had such great looks. 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Ughhh I missed that cute top by a single hair!

• AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    My lowest, highest and favourite looks.

Ended up 5 so this is how I styled the pants.

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I had 4 ticket buyers in my group. I hate that ticket buying such a knee jerk reaction bc the top TB in my group was actually really pretty and had amazing looks, she could have won without any extra tickets. I managed to tie with one TB for 3rd. Atleast the doll in 6th place got earn some prizes  Here's my last 3 looks. 

I know a lot of ppl weren't a fan, but I actually really like the theme and prizes this week 😃

- Emmy
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Came in 2nd place 🥳 In the last minutes ticketbuyer bought a ticket and beat me 😓 That’s not good.. Although I didin’t care so much about that top.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Congratulations everyone! I really enjoyed this event. I had so much fun with the theme.

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i came in 3rd!! i actually quite enjoyed this theme since i usually dress my doll in a more casual style 😃

here's my worst, best & fav (i swear i used other hairstyles as well lol) 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I came 3rd and 5th on my accounts,this is ridiculous. Both had TB’s that are crazy and if GLU thinks that this way people are gonna stay they are wrong. You are losing players and you will loose much more if this keeps going on. I decided to give it a shot till the new update if nothing changes i’m done with this game. 🤬🤬🤬
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Yee-haw! Ended up in 3rd and that's the only thing I had that I could come up with to wear with those pants lol
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Yee-haw! Ended up in 3rd and that's the only thing I had that I could come up with to wear with those pants lol
    i love how you styled this!! this made me realize that we actually got quite a few country items lately yeehaw 🤠 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ScarletKKH was banned from the forum because her in-game activity violated Glu's terms of use.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that about @Scarletkkh. I never took her for a hacker. :( I'm going to miss seeing her outfits every week. :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    5th and a lost ticket because I overslept 😭😭
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Thanks @luvs2gruuv and @PlantWitchfor putting the beer mug, unfortunately I didn't find it but I will keep looking.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    ScarletKKH was banned from the forum because her in-game activity violated Glu's terms of use.
    Yikes.. you just never know. I never thought that she was a hacker either. 🤷🏼‍♀️  Don’t know why but I always felt like she was a trusty long-time forum member. Makes you wonder who else is out there with a hacked game that we don’t even suspect. Thanks for the follow up. 

So does that mean someone reported her, or does Glu periodically look into random games to check for illegal activity? 

I'm 100% for Glu doing that, just curious...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I see what you’re saying @jhabs...random story but a while back I went dancing with a friend on a rainy night and when we were ready to head home, she went to swipe some guy’s umbrella. I was like “what are you doing?” and she said she didn’t want to get soaked walking to the subway. I told her we could just share mine and it’s not fair for that guy to have to walk home in the pouring rain because she didn’t bring hers 😕 (edit: she was totally sober btw) Not to sound dramatic, but I kind of looked at her a little differently after that! I think people think that stuff like that is just kind of an innocent victimless crime, but somebody always has to pay for it eventually. 
    edited February 2020
    I know what you mean @jhabs.  I guess what i meant was that I will miss the scarlettkkh that we played with when i thought she played fair... :( i'm just still in a little bit of shock.  i had no clue.. :/ 
    Addicted

@rikk you definitely are not being dramatic when you look at your friend differently for that.. that said A LOT  about her character!  :/ 
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @luvs2gruuv, that’s actually very validating so I appreciate that! 💕