Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

123457Next

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 223 Posts
    Thank you so much for the Nikita Dragun dress and hair! As the mother of a transgender child it means so much to me that you would take inspiration from a transgender woman! This is such a difficult and painful thing for my family to go through and to see the inclusiveness demonstrated by Glu brings me such joy! Thank you!
    I play on iOS 
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 824 Posts
    edited January 27
    @IzzaBee This made my day! You're an amazing mother and your child/children are so lucky to have you 💖💖💖
    Jessica296 is my gf and I love her 🥰
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 223 Posts
    @IzzaBee This made my day! You're an amazing mother and your child/children are so lucky to have you 💖💖💖
    Thank you for saying that! I wish my kids felt the same way 😂. 
    I play on iOS 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,113 Posts
    ;hi. Moving this to the Glu appreciation thread.  <3 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 2,681 Posts
    I am really loving the update 10.8 storyline. “Kelvin” can stays. I find that dorky side totally amusing and charming. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 2,611 Posts
    edited February 21
    I really feel that removing the dislike button has contributed to a more positive vibe around here...I see shy people popping up and expressing their opinions more, and more mature discussions when people disagree. Also the suggestion and SYS theme thread is flourishing with a more diverse array of ideas, now that people aren’t afraid but their suggestion will immediately get slammed 😊

Sometimes people post how negative and messy KKH chat gets in other forums like Facebook and I’m glad it’s not that bad here. Sometimes I would post about being gay, or a picture with my in-game wife, or even winnning SYS, and would immediately get disagrees. I have a feeling that it’s the same few people who were abusing that button every day, but nonetheless thank you! Thanks for making that change and making this a friendlier place.

On a side note, I saw that you guys took @Lisylis’ suggestion to change the passport design! It looks SO much better. Thank you! I can’t wait to use it!

• TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hey, been a while that i'm not logging in here to chat; but I wanna thanks the Glu community for separating SYS by gender. It does give male dolls a chance to shine, even if most of the time voters have 0 sense of fashion; but that's not your fault lol

Thanks again, it has been fun :)