🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The pink dress is cute! The rest is meh 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnable dress and shoes are cute but I was hoping for maybe a gown with a bit more POW! 💥 💥 Especially with a theme like award night. 

I love the TS dress! I am a big fan of damask print. The hair is very Dua Lipa-ish but also very similar to lover achievement hair. 

IOS Player 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My complaint was more that the most coveted item or a set is placed in TS to cause ticket wars, it doesn't make much difference whether it's the only hair or part of a matching set.  My annoyance is at the obvious money grab, at our expense.  

I understand that it's going to happen regardless, but I'm still going to say something because that's what platforms like this are for.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I like the ts dress and the earnable dress is cute.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like the TS dress, although @mikaylachimo point on the grandma’s drapes pattern is fair. Not a fan of TS hair. Earnable dress is OK I guess, it’s just so similar to what we already have 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Shoes are cute but meh, dress is pretty but seems a little basic and wouldn't score well for the theme either. The TS dress is nice, I bet it will look even nicer in game so I hope I can stay in the top 5 for it. The TS hair isn't my style luckily. 

Overall its as boring as the Oscars are expected to be lol, and I LOVE awards season. But I don't get the no host thing, and I don't like the Joker hype. If tarantino gets another award I think his head will explode. And the Irishman was pretty boring. I hope 1917 and Marriage Story get a win, they were unexpectedly great films. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I think first time I won’t be mad if I don’t win in TS but still would be nice to be at least in top 5 🙂🙃 and I like that pink dress 🤪
    iOS player 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I don't really love anything. We have so many short sparkly cocktail dresses, and those shoes...... ? I think I might like the TS hair, but I always have a basic hacker ticket buyer in my group
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Well finally not paying for that Triple Threat bundle this week.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I love love love the 1-5th prize TS Dress.  It's romantic, and flowing....the design is fabulous.  ANd the other prizes are a great sparkly texture......most fun to dye!    Sure, we have other glittery short dresses, but I love new.  and each one brings something different to the table.
    The dyed green shoes for purple?  Maybe those purple will be a little different in shade than my just dying the green ones.  And if not.....the number of times I could use another go on a pair of purple shoes is astronomical.  Fun event, with lower stress.  I like it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    TS dress is okay, not super hype for the rest of the items but I'm always down to dress up in gowns soooo 😎 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnable dress is well pink with sparkles. And the shoes purple with sparkles. That is about all I can say about those two items. The treandsetters items are meh.!!!!!! The pattern of the dress is something my granny would have on a couch from the 70’s. God bless her soul. The hair is just a another hairstyle with no bang bang pop
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Earnable dress is cute but looks like a shorter sparkly version of a dress we already have. Why give us shoes we could’ve just dyed ourselves? 
    iOS player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know people get sick of using gowns, but after what last week was like, I welcome the excuse to use gowns. I just wished I liked the earnables more than I do and I'm going to bother expecting that I could actually finish in the top 5 of TS since that rarely happens after the bundle started.
    Platform: Android

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hoping that the scores will actually be high enough this week for everyone to get both earnables! Last week I didn’t even make it to the second to last k-star prize because the scores were so low...
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I swear we recently had a SYS theme similar to this, no?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    That hair is so ugly I'm happy it's 1st prize

(and then I'll see it in my doll and actually like it and be sad)
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnable dress is cute. I love the silhouette of the TS dress, but I'm not a fan of the pattern, maybe some dye can help it? I'm thinking it might look better with the icy blue dye.

I am happy that we're not separating outfits on TS this week, the way things were going, I thought we were about to get half a dress 😂 
    (Please Glu, don't you dare get any ideas smh)

- Emmy
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m assuming shoes are first and dress is second?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I swear we recently had a SYS theme similar to this, no?
    There was it was one of my first SYS so back in October or Early Novemebr
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Sad, very sad!