🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The pink dress is cute! The rest is meh 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnable dress and shoes are cute but I was hoping for maybe a gown with a bit more POW! 💥 💥 Especially with a theme like award night. 

I love the TS dress! I am a big fan of damask print. The hair is very Dua Lipa-ish but also very similar to lover achievement hair. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My complaint was more that the most coveted item or a set is placed in TS to cause ticket wars, it doesn't make much difference whether it's the only hair or part of a matching set.  My annoyance is at the obvious money grab, at our expense.  

I understand that it's going to happen regardless, but I'm still going to say something because that's what platforms like this are for.
  • Options
    naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I like the ts dress and the earnable dress is cute.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like the TS dress, although @mikaylachimo point on the grandma’s drapes pattern is fair. Not a fan of TS hair. Earnable dress is OK I guess, it’s just so similar to what we already have 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Shoes are cute but meh, dress is pretty but seems a little basic and wouldn't score well for the theme either. The TS dress is nice, I bet it will look even nicer in game so I hope I can stay in the top 5 for it. The TS hair isn't my style luckily. 

Overall its as boring as the Oscars are expected to be lol, and I LOVE awards season. But I don't get the no host thing, and I don't like the Joker hype. If tarantino gets another award I think his head will explode. And the Irishman was pretty boring. I hope 1917 and Marriage Story get a win, they were unexpectedly great films. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I think first time I won’t be mad if I don’t win in TS but still would be nice to be at least in top 5 🙂🙃 and I like that pink dress 🤪
    iOS player 

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I don't really love anything. We have so many short sparkly cocktail dresses, and those shoes...... ? I think I might like the TS hair, but I always have a basic hacker ticket buyer in my group
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Well finally not paying for that Triple Threat bundle this week.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I love love love the 1-5th prize TS Dress.  It's romantic, and flowing....the design is fabulous.  ANd the other prizes are a great sparkly texture......most fun to dye!    Sure, we have other glittery short dresses, but I love new.  and each one brings something different to the table.
    The dyed green shoes for purple?  Maybe those purple will be a little different in shade than my just dying the green ones.  And if not.....the number of times I could use another go on a pair of purple shoes is astronomical.  Fun event, with lower stress.  I like it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    TS dress is okay, not super hype for the rest of the items but I'm always down to dress up in gowns soooo 😎 
  • Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnable dress is well pink with sparkles. And the shoes purple with sparkles. That is about all I can say about those two items. The treandsetters items are meh.!!!!!! The pattern of the dress is something my granny would have on a couch from the 70’s. God bless her soul. The hair is just a another hairstyle with no bang bang pop
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Earnable dress is cute but looks like a shorter sparkly version of a dress we already have. Why give us shoes we could’ve just dyed ourselves? 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know people get sick of using gowns, but after what last week was like, I welcome the excuse to use gowns. I just wished I liked the earnables more than I do and I'm going to bother expecting that I could actually finish in the top 5 of TS since that rarely happens after the bundle started.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hoping that the scores will actually be high enough this week for everyone to get both earnables! Last week I didn’t even make it to the second to last k-star prize because the scores were so low...
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I swear we recently had a SYS theme similar to this, no?
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    That hair is so ugly I'm happy it's 1st prize

(and then I'll see it in my doll and actually like it and be sad)
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnable dress is cute. I love the silhouette of the TS dress, but I'm not a fan of the pattern, maybe some dye can help it? I'm thinking it might look better with the icy blue dye.

I am happy that we're not separating outfits on TS this week, the way things were going, I thought we were about to get half a dress 😂 
    (Please Glu, don't you dare get any ideas smh)

- Emmy
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m assuming shoes are first and dress is second?
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I swear we recently had a SYS theme similar to this, no?
    There was it was one of my first SYS so back in October or Early Novemebr
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Sad, very sad!