🗳️SYS - 1/30/20 - Everyone in Denim! 👖

1181920212224Next

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rikk I also don’t think you’re being dramatic! I would have felt the same way!

i think it also applies to this game. I’m sure some people on here think “ugh why does she care so much about hackers, it’s just a game!” but tbh I take stealing/cheating seriously! It’s just not right- hackers are not stealing from glu, they’re stealing from all of us legit players! It’s 100% possible to play this game without hacking it and if you need to hack it to have fun then maybe you should find a different game. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Cherrey ty girl for your compliments likewise love your stylings of all of your looks! Super-duper happy to see that look that I voted for scored so well for you :love:

@naomi_nai girl oopsies my bad must've been your doppleganger instead :lol: 

@kkh_clarice ty girl for voting for me. I wished that look scored well for me but instead I only got 34 votes for that look unfortunately :disappointed:

I've used my leftover tickets and actually completed the event since yesterday even though some of my scores were crappy asf and I did had some okay average scores around low to mid 40s🤷🏾‍♀️. But, I did happened to noticed that nobody from my ts group finish the event either. They probably hated the earnable top but who knows though 🤷🏾‍♀️ I guess most of my competitors did horribly too. I thought that someone at the very last min was gonna outbeat me and submit extra tickets to surpass me at my ts rankings. And I won 1st place since last night. :smile:

😍🐄🐆

Tried styling the ts top separately from the pants 🤩

Voted for @ValerieGray and @soundspretty at the voting booth 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wowww @Carol Davida I LOVE your styling with the cow-print top!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm girl that's one of my favorite looks too 🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    ScarletKKH was banned from the forum because her in-game activity violated Glu's terms of use.
    Really?? She was in my TS group and was in the first place the last time I check then she just suddenly stopped submitting looks 😮 shocker

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I don’t want to sound like I’m defending Scarletkkh, maybe that’s just me refusing to accept the truth or that I’ve been played, but I feel like her playing a hacked game is something recent. I’ve talked with her in the past and she’s always been very vocal about ticketbuyers and how pissed off she was at them snatching prizes away from her without even trying. I think she got fed up at Glu’s lack of action despite the million requests to change things and switched to the dark side. If I’m honest, every weekend after losing to yet another ticketbuyer, I tell myself I’m stupid for still trying to play fair. I won’t be switching because I’m too scared of something being added in the hack that would steal my data or take control of my phone, and also somehow I still want to do this "on my own" out of misplaced pride, but it is infuriating to 1) get prizes stolen away from you week after week, 2) get massively ignored by the only ones who are able to make the game better (not even a mention that the information has been passed along or that something is in the works; you complain about TS? you don’t exist). Maybe there wouldn’t be so many people playing hacked games if Glu didn’t make them feel like they have to in order to enjoy the game again.
    That being said, I am against hacking and all for Glu taking stronger measures against hackers. It might give you your advantage back against other people cheating but it’s adding one more obstacle to people playing fairly. All I’m saying is I understand the sentiment if that’s how things happened. If she was playing a hacked game from the start and pretending to be a legitimate player all along, then that’s another story.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    To be fair I think the game would be a lot more fun if I had infinite k-stars
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Miyuri said:
     It might give you your advantage back against other people cheating but it’s adding one more obstacle to people playing fairly. 
    What? Hackers are the ones that are cheating, not ticket buyers. I hate ticket buyers too but buying tickets is 100% legal in the game. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Agree @jhabs. Also, just because she complained about ticket buyers doesn’t mean she wasn’t a hacker. There are plenty of hackers who buy tickets with real money. They can because they don’t spend any other money in the game! Go to a Facebook group, they’re everywhere. They talk about buying the triple threat every week even though they have 49000 stars. I’ve lost to ticket buyers numerous times. I will not get a hacked game over it. I can choose to spend less real money like cancelling my gold VIP membership a few months ago, never buying tickets/triple threat, but I will not be dishonest and put legitimate players at a disadvantage no matter how much Glu’s unfair SYS format pisses me off. 

Maybe Scarlet was a newer hacker, maybe she was one from the beginning, only she and Glu know the truth about that. Either way she played us all. She knows how much the forum hates hackers (well, the legitimate players do anyway) and she pretended like all her looks were in a legitimate game. I don’t know how she was caught, but I’m glad she was (and I say that actually having been fond of her in the past). She’s no different than the newer influx of Instagram hackers who all joined this forum in late 2019. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Question: do hackers get banned just from the forum or do they also get banned from future SYS etc? I know that SYS supposedly doesn't show up for hackers but what about for example the valentines boxes? Cus i'm thinkin.. if hackers can access special boxes why are they more common now? It would just make all the rare and even previously pay only content easy pickings to illegitimate games.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @miyuri you made some good points in terms of why someone would do it...I think the lack of changes to Trendsetters and the lack of functioning videos for k-stars, lack of storylines, etc. has understandably left a lot of players angry and frustrated. What you said makes sense!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    jhabs said:
    luvs2gruuv said:
    I'm going to miss seeing her outfits every week. :(
    I don’t want to drag this issue out, but I do want to say something. I’ve seen a lot of comments that say “I’ll miss seeing her looks every week” and I just want to point out, that this player had access to every single item of clothing in the game- her looks should have been great. I also want to point out that she was using these looks to win against other legit dolls in SYS. 

I’ve also seen a lot of people mention how kind this person was. I’m not denying that she was a nice person, but that doesn’t negate that what she was doing was cheating. Playing a hacked game isn’t an attack on glu, it’s really an attack on all fair players. When you spend money in the game, your dollar doesn’t go very far- we subsidize their hacked games whenever we buy something in the game. To me, it doesn’t really matter how kind someone is on the forum- if they play a hacked game, they really shouldn’t be posting here. 
    I’m sure these comments were made under the assumption that she was playing a legit game. As I to said I like her style without knowing she played a hacked game. Let’s be honest people were judging her off of their interactions with her on the forum without knowledge that she was playing a hacked game. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    It's honestly totally normal for people to be saying they're going to miss someone. Just because someone did something bad doesn't mean that all the good times and friendships you shared with them magically disappear. You can strongly dislike what a person did and still miss them (or the them you thought you knew) at the end of the day
    Just my two cents
    You dropped this queen 👑 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I know this is a bit of a long shot but they didn't actually say Skarlet had a hacked game, I agree it seems the most likely situation. But Glu has very strict terms and conditions and they take it extremely seriously when any part of it is breached so it might have been something else. I didn't chat with her personally so I won't be asking, but if I was friends with her I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt