🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Am just glad I dont like anything lol I will have a long flight this weekend and wont be able to post my last looks
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I'm going to be out of cellphone reception for a lot of next week so I'm actually kind of glad I don't like the items very much 😅

I was expecting like huge flashy gowns I would be devastated to miss out on. I like the TS dress a little bit but I can live without it 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Not a fan of anything this week. At least it should be easy for everyone who own gowns.

@TrashleyKKH where is the 4th and 5th hair you used from? I love it!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited February 2020
    MelissaK said:
    Earnable dress is cute but looks like a shorter sparkly version of a dress we already have. Why give us shoes we could’ve just dyed ourselves? 
    Or give them to us in a color that we don't have dye for yet.. like yellow or teal or navy, etc
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Not fussed about any of the prizes so I'm just in it for some dyes and k stars, but I am looking forward to at least sniping some nice dresses/accessories in the voting booth from the diamonds I've saved up- just hoping that the update we just had came with some more items I missed out on becoming available!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    LOL those prizes mean I can enjoy my SIL's prom this weekend 😅😁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just dyed the green shoes.Left - Shiny and smooth.     On the right, the New ones....sparkle texture   and the design is a little different. the strap on the green (left) side is different, there is slight toe cleavage on the smooth, left ones. 
    Just pointing it out, because as a purple lover, I understand that others see the shoes and say same.  I say similar, but believe me, there will be a time when the sparkles are perfect, and other times when smooth and shiny is the way to go.  Actually, if they lost the strap altogether on the new ones, I think it would look very sexy.  More like what I call Barbie Doll Shoes.  When I could wear heels, I had Barbie shoes in every color.  they are my faves in the game. In real life now it's flats and river sandals.  My need for great footwear is vicariously handled in game. :neutral:  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nattylight291nattylight291 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I've played the game since it started and seriously? why don't you suck up a little harder? there's still a part of your face that doesn't have doodie on it. glu has become lazy. these prizes are lazy. you defend glu because it is what you do as the big cheese moderator. but come on.......we deserve better and your compare and contrast doesn't excuse their laziness 

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    What a big yawn fest!! Come on GLU the last few weeks in the game have been dull! 😐 Not feeling the items, and the fact so many people here have sent in great suggestions of items we want to see in the game and they are ignored! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Image result for miranda priestly pursed lips gif
    To me the new texture to indicate sequins/sparkles looks low definition. I'd rather it actually sparkled. The only thing i think is a decent prize is the earnable dress and lord knows a full SYS with ticket buyers is not worth it.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    These are really boring prizes. But I still participate in Sys even when I don't like the items just to have it in my wardrobe, would I be a big masochist? YES. But anyway I love the granny dress so much, the only worth thing to me.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    alright that tb i mean trendsetter's dress looks like a grandma's curtain but like, it's shiny and thus i will try to remain at least on 5th place.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I quite like the granny dress 🙈 I’ll have to see the earnables on my doll to decide if I like it! ☺️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @AguadeCoco You get it from the person you are dating / married after maxing your relationship. I think it is called “lover achievement 8”. It is a lot of dates. 😂 

Edit: Apparently it is lover achievement 10. My bad. 
    IOS Player 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I wonder if the award handheld will be popular this week, seeing as the theme is called film awards. I remember it being popular in one of the past gowns theme, maybe the awards show host one? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH! I guess we'll see during the next dating weekend events...
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited February 2020
    See you dolls next weekend I won’t even bother when I can just dye half of my closet and make the same outfit😹. 
    Glu do better 😭
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    well the earnables are a lot more disappointing than i expected...... 😭 ill be in this for the diamonds, kstars and dyes and just hope to swipe some great outfits from the voting booth 🤪
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I really like the trendsetters dress. It looks very Victorian. :) 😍 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @LulaMae those shoes I posted on the left were the green ones dyed.  So look for green in your closet.  My point was,  while similar, the shoes are different in texture. And strap.  And I can always use another great pair of shoes.   Sorry you feel let down by the prizes.  I think the dress has a flowy romantic feel.   But anyway...the shoes are green in  the closet.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does Queen @Rikk have an challenge theme for us this week? Otherwise I'll get bored...
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Well I don’t have those green shoes 💁🏼‍♀️😄 so those a new for me
    iOS player 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I never said those shoes were the same, neither did I complain about them. I just pointed out the similarities. I don’t really mind similar items, because i’d rather have similar items than no items at all. You just could have changed the color to a dye we don’t have, so it would be a little more different than just a “mirrored strap” and glitter. Just my 2 cents. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone