⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    In my opinion there should be more items in throwback boxes since they only consist old ones we should be also able to get newer ones we missed.For my second suggest i think once we finish the kollections that are shown on their days we should get new ones to finish.
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    For me its ridiculous to think that a game with almost 100 levels will stop receiving gigs around level 50... We basically play for the affection to the items we already have and for the weekend events and not for pleasure. If glu intends to continue this game beyond the contract with Kim, its good that they pay attention to their customers requests. I think the minimum would be 4 new and fun gigs per update. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    yezx said:
    The amount of stars we get on a kollection should be the same as the cost of the final spin. I hate not being able to finish a kollection because the stars are the last item to get, at least give us break-even. 
    totally agree! I have 3 collections I wont ever finish because all that is left is Kstars
    I feel like throwback boxes should be upgraded after each event for the ones who weren't able to get their wished item/items.
    After some levels there should be more story based quests for everyone and we should be also able to create our owns.
    For the old items we dye i think they need a upgrade and blacks should get one as well bc whenever i dye something bright to black it looks faded :neutral:
    Ios player.
  • Lyrie888Lyrie888 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would like to see some updates to the spouse's dialogue surrounding babies. I just adopted a baby in-game and I was super excited, but my spouse never commented on it. It's weird to have your spouse and your baby together in the nursery and not have the spouse say something like "Wow, our baby is so cute!". 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    A set of keys as a handheld
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    There's some locations that the Kardashians have vacationed in that we should get in upcoming updates. We still don't have the Dominican Republic, Thailand, Bali, or Norway. Chicago would also be a nice city to add since that's where Kanye is from. 
    - Emmy
  • dee___321dee___321 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    - Wishlist for clothing / filters when shopping so we can see what we can buy with the amount of kash and stars we have 

- a counter so we know when we’re going to level up 

- we can have our pets with us when we’re out, we should be able to do that with our babies too! And our babies should age 

-new dialog/better conversation with spouses/ sig others 
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited February 2020
    -Please update the Throwback boxes
    -Make this Koko Stop My Closet available again

Let us choose length of date!  My husband is super needy and needs a date a day!  Everytime he is sad it’s and 8 hour date that I don’t want to waste energy on! Or let us get event points for them at least during the TB event during week so we aren’t wasting time on it! I have dropped from top couple to 11 this past week and half 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    - I still want to have dates with my friends like lunch at Panino or invite them for a movie night in my home in Calabasas.
    - I  want to buy hair color, eyes, nose, lips, make them 25 diamonds, I don't care take my money.

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @mandamay76 i definitely agree with you. you can always cancel the date if its too long and wait about 20 minutes to call them again and the time of the date will have changed ! It’s still not great but it should help you avoid extra long dates 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    @PixiDust Thanks for the advice - Like I said my hubby has become Extra needy lately since we fell from #1 lol :wink:
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    • Add more NPCs to Konnections. Every day I swipe and it’s always the same ugly guys lol

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    jhabs said:
    This is probably going to be unpopular but I do wish there were some parameters for posting on the fashion inspo thread. I feel like I can’t even go in there and read through them all because there are so many. I think a lot of people see looks they like and immediately post it to that thread without giving too much thought to it. I kind of feel like I wish there was a 10 post per day limit for all users? Like every person who wants to post picks their ten favorite looks that they really wanna see in the game and posts them. Idk maybe this is just me, but I just feel like that thread gets spammed and there are a lot of repeat looks because most people just post without reading through it. 

I 100% agree! People also need time to go through and vote/agree with their favourite looks but it’s gotten too out of hand to keep up with which means that what gets picked to go in the game might not be the thing we all want the most. 

Maybe this could be easily fixed with one of the moderators setting out some basic rules in that thread? Then they can remind users when the rules are being broken or they can remove some of the posts if it comes to that. Pretty much like any other thread which has rules around it. 
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I think the top 3 have to receive all itens on SYS events. Im tired to play and in the last minute someone who buy tickets get the 1st place!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    vxnxs said:
    jhabs said:
    This is probably going to be unpopular but I do wish there were some parameters for posting on the fashion inspo thread. I feel like I can’t even go in there and read through them all because there are so many. I think a lot of people see looks they like and immediately post it to that thread without giving too much thought to it. I kind of feel like I wish there was a 10 post per day limit for all users? Like every person who wants to post picks their ten favorite looks that they really wanna see in the game and posts them. Idk maybe this is just me, but I just feel like that thread gets spammed and there are a lot of repeat looks because most people just post without reading through it. 

I 100% agree! People also need time to go through and vote/agree with their favourite looks but it’s gotten too out of hand to keep up with which means that what gets picked to go in the game might not be the thing we all want the most. 

Maybe this could be easily fixed with one of the moderators setting out some basic rules in that thread? Then they can remind users when the rules are being broken or they can remove some of the posts if it comes to that. Pretty much like any other thread which has rules around it. 

Yeah I gotta agree here too.  I never post clothing suggestions because I can't keep up with the thread.  If you aren't on for a day there's usually a couple new pages, minimum.  I'm scared I'd accidentally end up repeating a suggestion.  I do love seeing everyone's ideas, I just wish it was a bit more manageable to keep up with!  

On a somewhat related note, if there was a way to remove the LOL button just from that thread.. I would fully support it.  It hurts my heart when I see LOL reactions on suggestions, because it seems like dolls are laughing at other dolls' ideas. If that isn't the case & I'm misinterpreting, I apologize.  But from a bystander's perspective it seems sort of mean.
    It may sound weird but we should be able to carry our babies around with a stroller and we should be able to put them to adoption as well since they need energy some doesnt want to spend on
    Ios player.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Can we make it a bit easier to get more diamonds for sys pleeease? Change the earnable/TS dyes & energy to diamonds and make dyes purchasable for cash or kstars like we have with hair colours

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    To add to @jhabs and @oopsididitagain regarding the fashion suggestion thread, I agree there should be some sort of limit of how often people can post because it's ridiculously overwhelming when there's 30 new posts by one person in the space of 10 minutes. And I think just for the fashion thread, ALL current reactions should be removed and replaced with an agree and disagree reaction, or a voting system of some sorts, so Glu can choose suggestions that the majority of us want 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    A tutorial on how weekend events and SyS works. I see a lot of new players questioning what is a SyS and how the events are so I think this is going to help them and also make the game more popular. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Here i am again hopefully with bit more good and usable ideas.
    -Transform energy max limit to different level lets say max now is 145 or 148 but thats it. When we upgrade level it should upgrade the max limit of energy too. Like for instance im on 42nd lvl with 145 level on 43rd lvl would be 146 or 147 (2energy added to max)
    -again mentioning babies...please put more babies available. Me and friends need to do edits to pretend we hv 3 4 or more babies
    -put more face/body features to babies and male female dolls for diversity
    -put toys for them to grab like cars,dolls,teddybears, plus a milk bottle and a suckle when they are crying would be amazing.
    -more poses on photobooth with babies/friends/alone and family members...
    -Grow babies until first grade with more body types hair clothes etc.
    -limit the phone calls from our spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends they are needy as hell.
    -provide more points on our relationship with npc and people we have as friends as well their gifts to us be more regular even if its just simple item.
    -give more stars/dyes when we do our businesses please and let us upgrade or move buy furniture to houses and businesses. Items to put like vases ,pianos, drapes,sofas and to let us design how we position them for each player hv their customized and unique home
    -create contests to create designs for tattoos/storylines
    -bring new stars to enter game or just do voice over like musicians, actors, artists or designers for instance.
    -let us work with them and choose create for instance design for a dress or full outfit, like in perfumaria in lisbon(put more bottles available to choose please)
    -let us get inside tub,shower,pool or sit create positions for us to just enjoy game. 
    -Again let us bring babies and kids with us to park on strollers or our back when older.

For now again i think i dont recall much more...but im sure i hv lot more ideas bubbling to come out. Please Glu listen to players.