🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Rikk I also hope you have a challenge to spice up our weekend!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    What time does this start again ?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @ladykrystal 3PM EST so like 8 minutes :)
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I submitted my first two looks but only one is showing up? I think i saw someone with this same problem last week as well.
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    These are my first two looks. The last SYS I was not participating, I was really upset with the last one and I took a break from that event but today I decided to give him one more chance. I wish you all good luck! ❤️

✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @LindaVB is that you? Gorgeous!!! You were the popular pick 😊

~ iOS player ~
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I might need to use diamonds for effects next. I really want to get another dress but I need effects that don't seem like they only make sense indoors or outdoors. 
    Platform: Android

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    YES @Rikk coming through to help break up the red carpet monotony!
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Brilliant already🙃
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

How is this possible? I'm not trying to insinuate anything, just being curious 🤔
    (Also for those looking at my in-game funds- that 1 Kstar says 'hi' 😉)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    kadamisia said:

How is this possible? I'm not trying to insinuate anything, just being curious 🤔
    Mine is the same way - only one doll with points
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I don't have the ts board again 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Ok so i have to talk about two things: 

Isn’t this supposed to be gown SYS? I’ve been seeing a lot of short club dresses and of theme looks...or has a lot of people already given up on this game? 

Can you give me an advice as how would you have made this look better because i dont get how i got this low score 🤔
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    kadamisia said:

How is what possible her already having scores, some score come in quick and some don’t. I got my score back before 4 eastern standard time 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Ouch 😓 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited February 2020
    beba13 said:

Can you give me an advice as how would you have made this look better because i dont get how i got this low score 🤔
    I personally think this is a great look and would have voted for it, but I think a lot of voters prefer a hairstyle that's not as sleek, if that makes sense 🤔 Whenever I use a hairstyle that's pulled back it usually does worse than hairstyles that have at least some part of hair lying in front of my doll (Again I hope I'm making some sense here idk how to explain what I mean lol)

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @JaelynJax I mean, I submitted a look, got assigned to a group after 30 seconds and she already had votes. I know scores come in at different times, but in like a minute? 
    Nevertheless I understand what you're saying ☺️ Thanks🦥
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:

I personally think this is a great look and would have voted for it, but I think a lot of voters prefer a hairstyle that's not as sleek, if that makes sense 🤔 Whenever I use a hairstyle that's pulled back it usually does worse than hairstyles that have at least some part of hair lying in front of my doll (Again I hope I'm making some sense here idk how to explain what I mean lol)

I thought that could be the thing. 🤔😬 
    thank you ❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I don't have the ts board again 

tbh this is the best thing that could happen. you’ll be put in a ts group late (when you submit your 3rd look) and almost everyone that’ll be with you in the ts group is just starting meanwhile all your scores will be added therefore your score will be higher than theirs. the ones that’ll be in your group either don’t care about sys that’s why they started late, and/or they’re new and don’t have many outfits. this way your chances are higher of winning first place. I love it when this happens, I won first place twice because of this. I’d recommend you submit your third look few minutes before your fourth ticket because the later you start the better.
    iOS player
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

I've played the game since it started and seriously? why don't you suck up a little harder? there's still a part of your face that doesn't have doodie on it. glu has become lazy. these prizes are lazy. you defend glu because it is what you do as the big cheese moderator. but come on.......we deserve better and your compare and contrast doesn't excuse their laziness 

This is unnecessarily rude @nattylight291. Tell Glu off all day if you want, these are their prizes, but there's no need to talk that way about @kokokokonut
    - Emmy
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble unlocking items? I watched a video to unlock the handheld statue and it’s still locked