🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020

Happy Happy Birthday Yesterday!  @AguadeCoco
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @PlantWitch thank you so much!

@kokokokonut I answered your PM :) and thank you !!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Miyuri said:
    Shivi said:
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing I can’t get into my game. The message can’t connect to internet comes, even though I have tried both with mobile data and wifi. I also restarted my phone but the same message comes. Please help
    Same here. I did my first 2 reality shows, collected my free GB and when I opened the SYS window, it stopped working, the looks didn’t load. I closed the game, came back 10 minutes later and now all I get whenever I try is the "Can’t connect" message. This has been going on for about an hour and I only have 45 minutes left before my tickets start stacking up, so I’d really like this to be solved quickly…
    @KalindaKing  @eggsandbananas
    Hi I’m also contacting Glu for you. If anyone else is experiencing trouble connecting, -please post your platform, and indicate whether your SYS is not loading, or if its your whole game.   Hang in there. 
    @kokokokonut Thank you for your help!
    I managed to get back into my game by using mobile data. All of a sudden, I had an update download (re-download of the previous one?) and I was back in: I can do reality shows, see my SYS looks, post new ones, vote, watch videos. All seems fine. Except that when I go back to wifi instead of mobile data, I get the "Can’t connect" message again… I am standing right next to the router, using wifi to write on this forum, I tried a few other apps, downloaded some updates for other apps from the App Store: the wifi is working absolutely fine for everything else but KKH…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @AguadeCoco, sorry I missed your birthday! I even added you to the calendar... so sorry! Hope you had an amazing day!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here is are my looks 1-4:

I just love gown events, yay!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ahah, don't worry @LindaVB! Yes, my birthday was amazing, and it gets extended to today for a delicious family dinner!
  • AwurammaAwuramma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got the message from Kalinda but I'm not seeing the event. :(
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @AguadeCoco 💚💚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4
    Never scored this low on a gown SYS before... and to top it off I have 3 (three!) ticket buyers in my group
    Aaw, thanks @AmandaMKkh!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AguadeCoco!
    I think I spotted @pilirositolam!

I play on iOS 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Happy belated Birthday @AguadeCoco 🎉

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @AguadeCoco!! 🎉💕
    Android
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Miyuri said:
    Shivi said:
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing I can’t get into my game. The message can’t connect to internet comes, even though I have tried both with mobile data and wifi. I also restarted my phone but the same message comes. Please help
    Same here. I did my first 2 reality shows, collected my free GB and when I opened the SYS window, it stopped working, the looks didn’t load. I closed the game, came back 10 minutes later and now all I get whenever I try is the "Can’t connect" message. This has been going on for about an hour and I only have 45 minutes left before my tickets start stacking up, so I’d really like this to be solved quickly…
    @KalindaKing  @eggsandbananas
    Hi I’m also contacting Glu for you. If anyone else is experiencing trouble connecting, -please post your platform, and indicate whether your SYS is not loading, or if its your whole game.   Hang in there. 
    @kokokokonut Thank you for your help!
    I managed to get back into my game by using mobile data. All of a sudden, I had an update download (re-download of the previous one?) and I was back in: I can do reality shows, see my SYS looks, post new ones, vote, watch videos. All seems fine. Except that when I go back to wifi instead of mobile data, I get the "Can’t connect" message again… I am standing right next to the router, using wifi to write on this forum, I tried a few other apps, downloaded some updates for other apps from the App Store: the wifi is working absolutely fine for everything else but KKH…
    Well my game still isn’t back. Tried everything and I don’t have any update 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

i finally bought this dress that works sooo well for everyone and it didn’t disappoint 💗
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Meh 😔😒
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Literally have never been under 50 with this dress. Might give up on this weekend if my second look flops too
    also the top 3 in my group are all wearing basic items, & one is in casual wear, so I’m confused
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AguadeCoco 🎈🎉
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Still looking for this hair on iOS 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @skevans @Shivi @Miyuri Sorry you can't connect and access the SYS event right now. Our team checked the game's servers and everything looks ok on our end. Feel free to send me a PM if it doesn't get resolved later today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @yezx I can submit it right now if you can vote! 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Looks 1-5. Pleasantly surprised! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @thallisa yessss
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy birthday @AguadeCoco

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @yezx great, then I’m gonna submit this rn 😊

I’ll let you know when it’s done!
    @thallisa that dress is BEAUTIFUL😍 What is it from?
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @AguadeCoco Happy belated birthday hun 🥳🥳, I hope you had a great birthday! Wishing you the best 💝

@MarianiPoizen I think we’re In the same group doll, love your looks! 😍Good luck to you gorgeous 💚💚
    IOS doll 💞

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    On a whim I bought the poofy red dress with diamonds. It's turning out to be a good investment. I've used it in my last 3 looks in various dyes and have gotten over 50 each time.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    So it started out pretty bad for me

But it seems to be getting better 🤞🏼