📺KK:H Weekend Event - 2/7/20 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling! 📹

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH that might be the worst GB palette I’ve ever seen. I feel for ya, hoping your luck gets better from here!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the bag in my free gift box!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got the dress in my free box! I would’ve preferred the hair colour but I’m not chasing it
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Sorry if this has been asked before but is it worth doing the gigs Simon gives at the start of an event? 
    I do them during party and dating events and when I have all but the last earnable. Like Koko noted that’s when it gives you more bonus points and helps break the monotony esp if you’re just getting 1 hour dates.

Agreed.. for non-dating/party weekends, it's only worth it if you don't like repetitively doing reality show and if you didn't get any giftbox items.. I have 58 energy at a full bar and still can't finish the 6 hour gig with one bar.. I can do at least 3 reality show with one bar.. if I have bonus points from gift boxes then I get more than 20 points per 3 hour reality show. If you have a tendency to chase giftbox items, I would leave the 6 hour gig alone..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited February 2020
    I had to chase a little to get the hair color.. of course I ended up with all the rest before I got it, but at least I didn't go completely k star broke

Addicted

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I am here yet another week to tell you guys how amazing my boyfriend is at picking the item I wanted the most
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    so my free box was energy..... i dont even remember when was the last time i got any gb items from the free box 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    thallisa said:
    @AguadeCoco damn, I guess I got spoiled with these pop up shop hair colors and matching brows, because I was sure we had at least an option to purchase them, but you’re right 😩
    The gray eyebrow color works well with the navy hair color. :)
    Addicted

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I know, that’s what I’ve been using! But I like to have a 100% matching option as well 😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     is there any way to predict when the next double star offers deal will be?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain usually it’s VIP but lately it’s been random! 

@Ronnie_KKH ugh I’m so sorry that palette happened for u. What sucks is that until u clear out those daily items, you won’t hve 4 gb items in your palette. I used to say the exact same thing on here like 6 months ago, but since then I’ve cleared out almost all those items and I almost always have 4 gb items now. It sucks, but it’s happened to all of us. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy from the free box.  :/ I don't know if I like the hair dye enough to chase it so that I have less diamonds by the VIP weekend.
    Platform: Android

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Can’t remember when was the last time I’ve finished an event this fast! I actually like everything, I think it’s cool and different and I love the fact that it’s inspo from Kylie’s recent look. Got the shoes in GB, which is better than nothing but I’d loved the dress more
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Are we all supposed to get one free gift box when the weekend event starts?  If so I didn't get one 😔
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    while doing all the shows i totally forgot about Andres challenge!😭 what happens if i don’t finish it? is it really bad?
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    happy I got the dress in my free gb and then got the shoes 💛 the clutch in the kollection is meh
    Congratulations everyone with their prizes
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Are we all supposed to get one free gift box when the weekend event starts?  If so I didn't get one 😔
    You get a free GB after you have collected 25 event points which is about two 3hr reality shows in this type of event  :)
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    eligur said:
    while doing all the shows i totally forgot about Andres challenge!😭 what happens if i don’t finish it? is it really bad?
    I don't remember all the details, but I didn't finish in time and nothing bad happened, I just didn't win the challenge! You don't get punished or anything!  :)
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Got event points in my free box. Opened two more and got kstars and the dress but what I really wanted was the hair color🙁
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited February 2020

Got suuuper lucky picks! Dye in my free box, then hair color, stars, opened one more box bc I wanted the dress and I got it! 

Um also please excuse my shoes, they looked cute in the closet but I can see the brown original color coming thru in that pic and .. ew lol 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I didn't really like the earnable set but since winning it and styling it I've changed my mind 💜 it looks really good with the navy hair
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Jabberwooh lol loved this! He says it works cause he truly believes he is gonna get it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free GB, they’re okay I’m just glad I picked something lol. And I got the dress in my spin! I looove it 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This hair gives me Bree from Desperate Housewives vibes 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This is hideous

Guess it will come in handy when we have a nascar SYS 🏁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I dyed mine black.  I really like it.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary