🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm wondering if people vote for the look they like the least in hopes that they'll score better overall? Who knows. The past month has been all over the place with sys
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Popular pick @princessprecious

I play on iOS 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 3-6! 

Android
    IzzaBee said:
    Popular pick @princessprecious

Well this makes me feel better about my score, thank you for tagging me 🥰
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

@KalindaKing can you help me? I pressed to submit this look and nothing happened, so I fully closed my game and when I tried again I lost a ticket
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I just submitted the hair aswell @soundspretty. Good luck!

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @soundspretty I don't know if you have found it already, but I just submitted the hair! Good luck ✨ I can also @ you when the look goes live and I start getting votes.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Accalia said:

@KalindaKing can you help me? I pressed to submit this look and nothing happened, so I fully closed my game and when I tried again I lost a ticket

Hi. Try closing out and rebooting.  I don't know if help is available, but I'lll see if there are any options.  Meanwhile, try shutting down and going back in.this happened to me last week  I thought my ticket was gone, but I shook it loose? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you @Koakuma @FilipaKKH and @PlantWitch I was able to find the hair! ❤️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you @Cherrey! I found it 😁
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So I just started the event because I thought it was Thursday...😰
  • NattyDollNattyDoll Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My SYS is bugging out! Please help! 
    I even submitted another to see if it’ll reset and no. It showed a look I had submitted this morning again. Please help! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    So I just started the event because I thought it was Thursday...😰
    Ooh yikes. On the bright side, your trendsetters group might be filled with casuals. Fingers crossed!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    If this is not pathetic then I don’t know what this is. 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Yikes @NattyDoll 😟. What do we do when there’s a glitch like that during SYS.  @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing ?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @NattyDoll Sometimes there's a glitch with the numbering. As long as your total score is accurate at the end of the event, then that's what matters.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NattyDollNattyDoll Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @NattyDoll Sometimes there's a glitch with the numbering. As long as your total score is accurate at the end of the event, then that's what matters.
    @KalindaKing even though my looks aren’t popping up? I didn’t submit the same look yet that look is the same one popping up. And it never says “Finished”
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’m ignoring the voters and just trying to have fun this week 
    @Rikk

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh I LOVE your second look, I don't know how it wasn't in the 50's votes 😯😍
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

idk how this dress isn’t working for others when they’re styling it WAY better than me, feels like a voter’s mood thing 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Accalia said:

Hi. Try closing out and rebooting.  I don't know if help is available, but I'lll see if there are any options.  Meanwhile, try shutting down and going back in.this happened to me last week  I thought my ticket was gone, but I shook it loose? 
    I wasn't able to recover it. :(
    But thank you for your attention! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @princessprecious thank you!! I also though it was a good look, but I always get lower scores when I dont go blonde
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Still not much better 😕
    @brunakkh I'm the opposite! Most of my looks are blonde, but when I do darker hair I tend to score higher 😩
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Finally over fifty 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I have a confession to make. 

I absolutely hate this dress. I hate it so much. It's more the frills than the colour, though I'm not wild about the colour either. I think it's designed really well and has some nice sheer detailing so it's not a complaint that it's a bad dress. It's a good dress and I hate it.

But it always scores so freakin well in SYS that I pull it out when I'm getting desperate. And here I am, averaging 42.3, and it's time for me to get out this terrible, pretty dress, as an admission that I am not a stylish person and I have failed at SYS.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    lmao @Lisylis I feel the same way about the infamous 2017 NYE dress. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, you have to send a ticket to Support.  I’m sorry this happened.  You can go to)the top left of your game screen. A open options by tapping the three lines ( lll/help/glu support).   Good luck. They are aware of this new glitch, and will help you. 

ThreeAccalia said:
    Accalia said:

I wasn't able to recover it. :(
    But thank you for your attention! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary