🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:

I'm still looking for this dress on Android. If anyone submits it, tag me please 💕
    Me, too!! Please!!! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    420Molly said:
    Hey! Anyone knows where this look is from? I have never seen it before. 
    It's a vip outfit
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    420Molly said:
    It's a vip outfit
    Thank you! ☺️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    420Molly said:
    It’s from the VIP subscription.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

Just passed one TB. I'm hoping for 2nd so I can get a little sunset dye. 1st place in my group is already well over 800 points 🙃
    - Emmy
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    has anyone else been completely locked out of the watching videos to unlock items function or is it just me bcos i havent been able to do that for my past two looks 😪😪
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Do y’all know if this dress is from a kollection? 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @lis22 yes, crème de la crème kollection
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    @Koakuma thank youuu 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @yezx idk if you’re around but I just submitted the hair!! Should be in voting in about 45 minutes 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thank youuu @mikaylachimo it’d be nice to see the hair instead of all these unreleased items for once 😩
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    FilipaKKH said:

I'm still looking for this dress on Android. If anyone submits it, tag me please 💕
    Me, too!! Please!!! :)

@luvs2gruuv @FilipaKKH

I can send it in about 30 minutes, are you guys here? 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    That would be wonderful, @Koakuma! I'm here. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

All my looks til now
    edited February 2020

@FilipaKKH sent!

Sorry @luvs2gruuv I would have waited for you to but I'm going out for a bit so I had to send it already
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 9 - 12

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Koakuma I spotted you in the voting booth, popular pick 💁🏻‍♀️

- Emmy
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    livyx said:
    Lisylis said:
    There's no point buying tickets against a hacked game. It was fairer when there was no direct competition and a hacked game just meant you could dress your doll up in anything you wanted and wander around your little game world looking pretty but when you're competing against each other, the hacked game has a huge advantage.

Glus solution to this is making direct purchases necessary which addresses the problem of dwindling revenue for them, but not the customer-facing problem of it's really freakin unfair for us to be competing with hackers with unlimited resources. Even if they ban users who are identifiable in screenshots as hackers, how many more are there out there that don't post screenshots (because lmao you gotta be pretty dumb to post a screenshot with your thousands of energy visible)
    Honestly I thought of making a thread when we could post screenshots of people with a hacked game, but this idea quickly left my mind because even if Glu takes into consideration this thread and ban these hackers, like you said, how many more there is that don't post screenshots? + if we did that, they would eventually stop posting screenshots so there is no issue to this problem.
    There is literally nothing we can do about hackers, and it's very frustrating that Glu doesn't take into consideration fair and dedicated players that I'm sure would spend even more money on the game if it was more enjoyable: just watch how many people cancelled their VIP subscription. With the triple threat possibility, they added even more fuel to the fire
    When I moved my game from my iPhone to my iPad they kept my game frozen for like three months and eventually accused me of being a hacker (I had like 8 stars). I didn’t have access to any event or kollections, or konnections or even rewards from tapjoy. I really don’t think they know how to find hackers or are just using some whacked out algorithm. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Glu doesn’t announce we Glu doesn’t announce all the things they are doing to deter hackers, and disable hacked games.  But believe me it’s high on the agenda.  Just because they don’t publicize it, doesn’t mean nothing is being scrutinized.
    let me recount a little story back in the End of June/Beginning of July 2015.  weekend event started......for most of us.   Without a hint of a whisper that anything was in the works.........hacked games were not showing the Werkend Event. The new clothes were out of reach. Or their games couldn’t open at all.   It was like a cheater bloodbath, and while we were very happy about a Cheater crackdown,  we were very surprised at dome friends who were now revealed to be cheaters.  There have been many more lesser degree crackdowns, but it’s an ongoing thing.  Trust that they want to shut down the cheaters even more than we want it.  But they are not in the habit of pre-announcing any cheater constraints in the works.
    A thread about cheating or cheaters would not be permitted because talking about cheating is prohibited.  If you have any suspected cheater info, please send a message to me and I’ll help pursue it.  Now, Let’s please shift the focus.   <3
    Want to gear frustrating? My  3 games just got my latest results back.....572, 574 & 565 are my totals.  I look at the 572, and kick myself because a different purse would have given me3 more points. Idontlikewsiting.:(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Koakuma I've been looking for this dress for weeks and when someone finally submits it for me I still can't manage to find it 💀

Thank you so much for submitting the dress and tagging me anyway, you're a sweetheart! ✨
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @MissCristina I was posting at the same time, so I didn’t see your post.  I’m sorry you had the problem moving over your game.  They’ve made a lot of progress making it easier to transfer. I’m sorry you had a problem.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    A bit late to the party but looks 1-12, I knew look 5 would be a bit risky, but been on the up since then haha 😂 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks 9-12
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1-12

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Looks like I’ll have to just keep unlocking this dress if I want to get the last earnable 😂