🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Koakuma it's ok. :) Thank you, anyway. :)
     I just wish @FilipaKKH could have found it.. if I wasn't looking for it, I probably would have seen it 50 times already.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Would anyone be willing to submit these earrings on iOS?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

I finally passed the ticketbuyer in my group, but she just bought more tickets....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Just realized that I missed a ticket last night and if I want to submit look 14 I would have 15 minutes for it to go through the voting booth! Whoops.... Hopefully my remaining look is enough to keep me in the top 5 (with only 1 ticket buyer, yay!) and get that dress but it will really be pushing it. 
    Platform : iOS 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My looks 1-12

I’ve kept the same hair and makeup going because it seems to be scoring well. Don’t fix something that ain’t broke, y’know?

I’ve managed to surpass my ticket buyers for now but I don’t think I’ll stay in 1st for long
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv that's literally my story lol, relatable af. I was planning on submitting it for you if I had found it, but unfortunately no luck. I hope we'll be more lucky next time!
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited February 2020
    So I didn’t play for most of the weekend because I wasn’t a huge fan of the prizes, but I decided to submit some looks yesterday and this morning. I was expecting to be in last.. but somehow I’m in 1st? Everyone in my group has relatively the same amount of votes as me which surprised me lol. So I was quite pleased with that
    edited February 2020
    I’ve been locked up inside all day due to storm Ciara... looks like we’re at the heaviest of the storm as the power just went out. Luckily we are prepared: everything is charged up and we have plenty of fluids, blankets and candles!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I’ve been locked up inside all day due to storm Ciara... looks like we’re at the heaviest of the storm as the power just went out. Luckily we are prepared: everything is charged up and we have plenty of fluids, blankets and candles!
    Ciara? I didn't even know it had a name... It's very stormy in Denmark right now, not like hurricane-ish, but enough for me to have an excuse to stay indoor all day. Seems like it's not gonna blow over (haha) until around midnight.
    hackers can burn in hell
    daffodil said:
    LindaVB said:
    Ciara? I didn't even know it had a name... It's very stormy in Denmark right now, not like hurricane-ish, but enough for me to have an excuse to stay indoor all day. Seems like it's not gonna blow over (haha) until around midnight.
    Yeah this is the first one here that has a name. I live at the coast in Holland and it’s just crazy here right now. But it should blow over (pun intended) in an hour or two!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My overall scores haven't been bad, especially compared to last week which was the worst one ever. But it's kind of annoying you can be doing well and it's still impossible to end up in the top 5.
    Platform: Android

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    haikawa said:
    has anyone else been completely locked out of the watching videos to unlock items function or is it just me bcos i havent been able to do that for my past two looks 😪😪
    I’m only able to do it once or twice during a SYS event 😱 always! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @daffodil isn’t it always kind of stormy there? Maybe i’m not used to that much wind 😂
    oh no your power went out @lindavb? It’s my first storm and i’m safe inside... for now it’s just really windy, no rain, but ciara should peak in 5 hours here
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    jhabs said:

Would anyone be willing to submit these earrings on iOS?
    Are those earrings animated? just checking to see if it’s the right one. I can submit these whenever ur rdy💞

IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy yes that’s them!! I’m ready anytime thank you so much! 😍💕
    @jhabs  submitted them💚! Good luck 

IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy thank you!! voting now 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Look 10-14. Just got the earnable dress so I have one last ticket to try and get into top 5 though I’m doubtful if I get there that I’ll stay there. I need at least 40 to get there, so we’ll see if I get lucky with my last look. I quite like the TS dress so I’m hoping to get it. 

I play on iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    yezx said:
    @daffodil isn’t it always kind of stormy there? Maybe i’m not used to that much wind 😂
    oh no your power went out @lindavb? It’s my first storm and i’m safe inside... for now it’s just really windy, no rain, but ciara should peak in 5 hours here
    It is always windy (and grey, rainy and ~10-15 degrees celsius) so today's weather is just being extra
    hackers can burn in hell
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    daffodil said:
    LindaVB said:
    We are preparing for the storm, too! They’re calling it Hurricane Sabine here and most flights are getting cancelled. It was also weirdly warm and dark outside today — freaky weather! Stay cozy 
    @jhabs it finished getting votes 💛
    IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy ugh I didn’t find you but thank you for trying!!
    Power is back on here: a tree fell on an powerstation but it was fixed fairly quick!
    Stay safe dolls @Rikk @daffodil @yezx!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg.  I ended with that last week I think,  ill go check screenshots.  I remember quickly saying a little prayer to counter act it.  The suugn ofvth e Drbil.  lol.   (want to hear some wacky Koko logic? I asked for adiamond cross, Puter head got me a beautiful one but then I started feeling guilty because why am I wearing a diamond cross?  That's kind of like honoring jewelry. I was very very mixed up about it. and then it dawned on me every time I feel the cross on my neck or II brush up against it with my hand or I even think about it I say a little prayer.  I'm praying a lot more during the day now and I guess that makes it okay for me to be wearing a diamond cross. LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Trying to figure out what I should wear for my last ticket but in the mean time I’m going to play around with my earnables 😍

@jhabs I can submit them again in my last ticket if you want. Idm 
    IOS doll 💞

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 11! 

From Rikk's challenge:
    Fascinator - Early Start- Drama, Mama

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker