🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This might not be the most appropriate place to ask, but did the schedule for the businesses chance? I ask because according to my reminder app, some of the businesses that you have to do once a week like the club in Prague and the art gallery in Venice were due yesterday, but when I go do it in the game there's nothing yet. Did they change the schedule or is the app wonky? Other stuff that is once a week like the k-world park it seems to be reminding me fine so I don't know (I'm using a new app so I don't know of it's something I'm writing down wrong or it's the game)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The earnable dress is so cute!! 💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My scores are so low 😞 I got the earnables but I’m in top 10 🙄 I know I said I don’t gonna worry about TS but I’m addictive game player so it’s sad for me for not getting anything from TS. Glu please fix this for us!🥺
    iOS player 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    jhabs said:

Would anyone be willing to submit these earrings on iOS?

@jhabs. I just submitted a look with them so im
    guessing  votes should come in soon. I am saving my last look to the end so I can always try again if you miss this!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    yezx said:
    This is the same user as the one @asalaxo posted. They've been flagged and won't be able to play SYS any more. Thanks for letting us know!

thank you. your hard work is appreciated  🙏🏻
    iOS player
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 11-14! I've been in first for the while event and I hope it stays this way! I don't like the ts hair but I'd appreciate kstars and dye!

Android
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I've just read about Ciara visting other dolls! We got weather alert (2nd grade out of 3) since yesterday about it hitting us at night (some winds can be up to 100km/h!). So far it's just a bit more windy. I just hope it wouldn't blow me away on my way to work lol. Please stay safe! 

Back to SYS: I'm glad that we know that hackers can actually play SYS. I'm 4th but I bet I'll be 6th. As always...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    anyone know whether this new hairstyle score well? i need at least 42 votes to get the last earnable 😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    I know you guys are full pro’s, but I just hit 50 for the first time ever 😍 and I didn’t even like the styling too much, but I’m not able to unlock items, so I must try to use what I have available 🤞🏼

50 is a fab score.  Congrats. And often I see my best scores are ones that I quickly styled with very few accessories.

Big Yay to @eggsandbananas for parasite removal. 

Glad to see another cheater bite the dust!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    420Molly said:
    Hey! Anyone knows where this look is from? I have never seen it before. 
    It’s from the VIP subscription.
    Thank you 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I get my last ticket in about 20 minutes, but I think I’m gonna hold off for another hour or 2 so it doesn’t spook my ticket buyers into a frenzy, as I’m currently in 1st. Both these dresses have scored me 50 or higher previously but I’m not sure which one to go for!

Agree for the first dress, Like for the second! Thanks 😘
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I want to go to bed but I have one ticket left... in 3 hours...
    *cries in European*
    I know right! The struggle is real 😂😒 And on a Sunday nonetheless. I recommend grabbing a good book and making yourself comfortable.. That’s what I do 😂
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @melissakkh Rough Monday morning in other words 😅 But that’s a great tip, I always end up just scrolling and get even more tired and impatient 😂
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Why does this keep happening? My internet is fine. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks and best looks!
    Solid Gold - Early Start - and freestyle!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last two 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @monamushroom Rough Monday morning indeed.. I have a flight to catch in the morning.. 😂😬 No rest for the wicked lol.. or should I say nutty 😂 #kkhaddict  Good luck! 
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Question: Do you only get a certain amount of free tickets? The timer is done for me and I know you can only have 2 at a time but I have 0 tickets.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Mistyyy said:
    Question: Do you only get a certain amount of free tickets? The timer is done for me and I know you can only have 2 at a time but I have 0 tickets.
    yes! if you cleared all the tickets when they came in you should have 14 looks in total with just the free tickets
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Why do I always get my hopes up on getting first 🙃
    iOS player 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I think this might be my highest score ever! I have all my limbs crossed that the TBs don’t buy anymore tickets to beat me 🙏🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Looks 11-14 including the apparently non-hideous dress blue dress that scores well in SYS. Sad that my 50+ steak is over. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh no ppl are fighting for this one on the ts board, last week the top was 574, but it's already 950s. I don’t have tickets for that! Ahh