Show your style Film Awards

arillllarillll Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey there! I participated in the show your style, but the ranking is not showing up! I can see the amount of votes I got, but not my ranking! 

Comments

• neisha1neisha1 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    You’re most likely blocked from trendsetter because you have a hacked account. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @neisha1 please don’t call out members as cheaters.   ‘If you think someone is cheating, please send a Direct Message and we’ll look into it.   :)

@arillll. Send a ticket to customer care from the top left corner of your game.  (lll/help/glu support).  Sorry this is happening g.

to both you, Welcome.
    u
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I’ll state the obvious every time and anytime I choose to 😊
    edited February 2020
    Sure, just make sure you follow the rules. :) You can find a copy of them here 
    And unless glu or a screenshot determines someone is cheating, it's really not right to call someone a cheater when they come here looking for help.  When there's a problem with your game, the last thing you want is to be insulted when you come looking for help.  
    And lastly, but most importantly, If you notice, they had the event. Only Trendsetters wasn't showing up, shortly after the event started.  we have had legit players who have not had Trendsetters for hours. So there was basis no real for assuming this player was cheating.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Don’t care 🤗 like I said before I’ll do what I want.
    edited February 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos pressed much ? Relax sis no one was even talking to you, majority of the time it’s because their game is hacked weirdo. Do what you do best peasant and sit out on the sidelines.😉
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @neisha1 how rude. You have to follow the rules and don't be rude with other users who are extremely kind, even with you. If you want to do what you want then go live somewhere else.
    Android
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @neisha1 There's ways of talking to people and getting your words across without being rude and calling people names. No one asked you to bring your nasty attitude and yet...
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    @Chloè_KKH awww how basic of you to put your 2 little peasant sense into something 😊ohhh I’m just so hurt😭

@jessica296 and well *coughs* no one asked YOU to take the time out of your wack a** day because I know for damn sure I wasn’t talking to you but yet.....here you are.🤗
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Someone needs lots of attention! I see
    I am going to assume the original issue was resolved, so I’m closing the thread
    one suggestion, when you see rude posts, please don’t engage with the poster. That is what fuels those posters.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.