🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I so wanted to try this out but I wouldn’t dare,lol

• AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I’ll have to say I expected more from this SYS, voters were moody, unpredictable more then ever, and I even tried a short dress look and it failed, even if wasn’t that bad in my opinion .... but whatever... still think got some underrated votes for the looks I had ... much respect for you girls, I don’t know how you manage to get above 50 votes lol... I even repeated my look that got 52 votes and it ended up gathering 44 the second time around lol🤣🤣🤣
    Anyways got 40 min left from SYS and no looks to submit anymore, fingers crossed I get to keep my 2nd spot and no other TB decides at the last minute to buy out that other TB who holds no 1 spot lol, bc it happened before   in the last literally 10 minutes lol...
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    The person who was in 4th just submitted 2 more looks and is now just ahead of me 😭 I’ll welcome 2nd though
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2020
    yezx said:

Why does this keep happening? My internet is fine. 

i got this twice as well

@TiaT so glad that look got the score it deserved, gorg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got second behind a ticket buyer! I did really love the hair so I’m a little gutted but I also loved the dress and I really needed some more dye so I will call this successful anyway ❤️
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i had a last minute ticket buyer and she won 1st place with 100 points more than me 😭. I'm so happy this weekend the dress wasn't only for first place like one a few weekends ago 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I almost forgot to submit my 13-14 looks because it’s almost 3 am here in Italy and I’m watching the oscars 

where is this hair from? a kollection?
    iOS player
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Finally made it!!! I mean we always knew gowns get high scores but man this weekend.. we send gowns all day but I guess everyone's bar was so high y'all didn't want no mediocre gowns..  

silly ticket buyer 🙂 but hey I’m glad I didn’t really like that hair.

iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @asalaxo yes!! Sexy streetstyle kollection

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    after so long FINALLY a top 5 😭

and got the last earnable after so long too its so much cuter than i thought at first glance

anyway here are my 14 looks for this sys! 

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Came in 2nd place by the end I had 3 ticket buyers but I passed two of them somehow, the tb in first however had 200 points more then me 

And I know some people disliked the dress, but I think it’s pretty, hate the weird smile my doll has in the photobooth with it tho.

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finished in first place!

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I so wanted to try this out but I wouldn’t dare,lol

I use it for gown themes all the time. It looks good with champagne and ice blue dye. 

I play on iOS 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    So I started late & only got 11 looks, which was fine because the earnable dress really wasn’t my style. Loving it on everyone else though!! This was my best look, & my doll with her new hair. I had TBs but they stopped submitting looks after buying tickets. Maybe they just wanted the shoes?? Idk. But I’m in love with the hair! It’s casual & I don’t have anything like it. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I dig the hair! I won’t use it all the time, but I like the bedhead look

@asalaxo yes!! Sexy streetstyle kollection

I’ve never gotten this kollection :( I hope I’ll get it soon. the hair is so cute and your doll is absolutely gorgeous.
    iOS player
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I love the dress & I love seeing more than 5 people winning the prizes 🥺

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2020

Best —— Worst —— Favorite

Despite truly despising this SYS theme and its prizes, I came out on top!

Cue Alainis...

I wish I would have a non-ticket buying group when I actually like the prizes, but at this point the odds of that happening are less than zero...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2020

This one was more fun than I thought it would be. Yay I got the dress!!!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The TS dress looks greatttttt with ice blue dye
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really liked TS hair on my doll, but even though all my looks scored 50+ except for one 49, I didn't have a chance because someone went wild in my group and ended with almost 1200 points. Anyway, I'm happy I got the dress because I really like it. It also looks stunning dyed, especially gold and ice blue!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Best, worst, happy that others liked my love stinks heart earrings

Other than one ticket buyer a very chill group which was beyond nice while recovering from allergies and a virus. I came in 3rd, one vote behind a beauty of a doll who deserved the real first place.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    The dress is fine, I actually like it but the dye ability it has doesn’t impress me that much haha...
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @AnneMariie your photos actually shocked me with how good it looks in most colors! I would have never thought I’d like it in opal, orange, or ice blue 💕