🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    i wasn't so sure about the dress at first but after pairing it with a different hairstyle ive decided i actually really like it!! glad the ticket buyers weren't out in full force over this one lol
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I stayed at 2th again. I started this SyS today because I hated all the awards and the only thing that interested me was the orange dyes, and I just didn't come in first because there was a buyer, hi Eva ... These are the four looks that I sent.

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I went out to study on Friday so I lost a ticket, I would have been first place but I don’t care anymore, this game isn’t a priority anymore, it’s just part of my leisure time 😂 this I what I got this weekend, I only got to the first two earnables but I don’t seem my doll wearing them 🤔

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @asalaxo 😊 I hope it’ll pop up to you 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 1-13:

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @AnneMariie your photos actually shocked me with how good it looks in most colors! I would have never thought I’d like it in opal, orange, or ice blue 💕
    I like it in orange too... also kinda like the green and blue as well...
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Beautiful look @mikaylachimo 💕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got really lucky with good scores and no TBs I don't think, and got 1st place, I'm getting really lucky in the game and I'd love for it to transfer to outside into real life 😂
    The hair is quite nice but I would gift it to someone who loves it if I could. I love the TS dress and it looks great dyed! I went with dark blue

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i got first!!! 😭 it’s been awhile since i last got first place! lowest score was 37, highest was 53. looks averaged at 44-45. i know dolls here are more deserving w much higher scores but i guess i was lucky :,)

also initially there were 2-3 ticket buyers and i kept thinking that they were going to buy tickets at the last minute but idk maybe they decided the rewards weren’t worth their money? 😂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    First Place i was lucky no ticket buyers and calm ts group 💗

Android doll 💙
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I scored 669 points in total I never missed a submission and I ended up coming in 6th I’m so annoyed all the ticket buyers (there were 5this week ) were in the thousands sure how can anyone score in the top 5 if they don’t buy tickets??? Is this fair? 
    I scored 669 points in total I never missed a submission and I ended up coming in 6th I’m so annoyed all the ticket buyers (there were 5this week ) were in the thousands sure how can anyone score in the top 5 if they don’t buy tickets??? Is this fair? 
    Not fair at all!! 
    Please glu put a cap on TS or take in consideration our other suggestion 🙏🏼

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • slybrunetteslybrunette Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Came in a happy third as I wasn’t chasing the hair. Surprised how much I do like this dress on my doll.

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    First Place i was lucky no ticket buyers and calm ts group 💗

How do you do it? You get first place almost every week. Are all your ts groups chill? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts

Grandma’s old curtains........ but make it fashion 

I got 4th this week. My group had 4 ticket buyers but one gave up lol. The top two fought a bit and first place ended with like 1000. I’m not pressed about it because I didn’t like the hair very much 🤷🏼‍♀️
    What eyes are those? It also looks like it has blush. Pretty 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Lowest•highest•favorite

3rd place

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @MissCristina it’s the NARS eyes sold in the closet, the blush is attached! Back in the day you used to be able to glitch the eyebrows but you can’t anymore unless you had it saved in your lookbook before. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Not fair at all!! 
    Please glu put a cap on TS or take in consideration our other suggestion 🙏🏼
    It’s so disheartening entering looks and scoring decently but not even coming in the top 5! If the prises were for the top 10 in TS I would be fine not coming in the top 5! I actually really Liked the dress this week and was so disappointed despite scoring well (669pts) I didn’t even come in the top 5! 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Best - worst - fave looks

Came in 4th because I missed my last ticket,   Which is fine. I wasn’t into the hair anyways. 
    I’m really enjoying how the new items are dying so well. 

@DramaDramaDrama it happened the same thing to me in the last gym sys, so unfair we deserve better 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
     Not sure how or why... but I’ll take it before my death (wind is blowing so strong here and I need to leave my house in 30min). That’s a nice suprise at 6am. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Last 4 looks 

I came in 2nd place to a TB. There were four bundle buyers in total, so yea fun weekend. 
    I actually love the curtain dress, I'm going to dye it icy blue when I have enough dye for it lol. The earnable dress is very cute too.

- Emmy
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Idk where all this luck is coming from but I’ll take it! 2nd week with no crazy ticket buyers. I actually like the hair a lot more than what I initially thought especially in this platinum color. The dress is so pretty and I love how it gathers at the top 😊

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Ended up in 4th place! The dress turned out to be pretty cute! 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

What a surprise!! Started the event late and missed 1 ticket. But my group was suuuuper chill with no ticket buyers! So I ended up 1st and I finished the event with 13 tickets 🤗🤗.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters