🗳️🏆SYS - 2/6/20 - Theme: Film Awards 🍹

Comments

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

I started late so I had a pretty chill TS group and ended up in 2nd place. I only made it to the first earnable but I’m not to upset about missing out on the pink dress. Loving my granny dress! 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    I stayed at 2th again. I started this SyS today because I hated all the awards and the only thing that interested me was the orange dyes, and I just didn't come in first because there was a buyer, hi Eva ... These are the four looks that I sent.

Everytime I see these black friday earrings, I get so sad I missed out on them 😭🤧
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Congrats @AmandaMKkh, you deserve it. You've been killing it lately, you were overdue for a win! The hair looks cute on your doll
    - Emmy
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Low, high, and favorite of this week.  I got those finicky voters mostly figured out by the end.  

And wallpaper must be my aesthetic because I'm liking the TS dress! 👵
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My stupid ass accidentally submitted a ticket Kalinda gave me when I lost a ticket, so I ended up submitting 15 looks. I would end 5th, but I ended 4th! I actually kinda liked the dress, it also looks pretty dyed ice blue!

My favorite are the earnables though, I love pink! Couldn’t dream about a better look for my doll on the day of my birthday 🥰

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I really wanted that dress. But my points was low. But congratulations to everyone who was able to win ☺️ 
    I ended up in 9th 🙁

iOS player 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Best, worst, and favourite looks!

I ended up in 5th place, even if I was in third when I went to bed... we had I think 2 or 3 ticket buyers in our group who snatched the top five.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So I ended up 3rd because of two TB‘s that were very discreet: at first they only bought the bundle but I overtook them, and in the last hour of SYS they submitted extra looks. 
    Well at least I have the satisfaction that they need to buy tickets to win and I don’t have to 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My board when I went to sleep

My board when I woke up

Came in 2nd as the ticketbuyer that I passed felt compelled to buy more tickets and take my place...

I really like the dress in light blue, so when I have enough dye I will dye it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm surprised I came in 5th place bc some of my looks flopped really hard! I like the dress and it looks so good dyed in ice blue, but I don't have enough dyes yet lol
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I was 4th when I went to bed but 7th when I woke up. Frustrating but luckily I didn’t like the dress that much. I know there’s no way to stop ticket buyers doing their thing and it’s their money and it’s all cool etc but wish glu would implement a 14 looks cap so it remained about style instead of who can spend the most. 

A cap would mean a fair shot for everyone as we all get 14 tickets and if you want to buy tickets to try and get a higher score that’s great, but only your top 14 would count. At least then the winner would be the person who genuinely had the best looks (subjective obv as we all have different tastes and voters sometimes go for the weirdest looks) 

at the moment the whole thing feels so unfair and depressing every week 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

As for me, I got 5th place which was unexpected, because I had a life this weekend, came home late and super tired and fell asleep on my iPad while logging in to submit my look for the night. I woke up in a panic around 6:30am and saw I had a lost a ticket… (Pleeeeease, let us stack 3!)  But apart from look #1, I scored really well throughout the weekend, got the last earnable by look #12, and missed 4th place by 3 points. So overall, I’m happy I managed to get top 5 with only 13 tickets because I really liked the dress.
    Of course, it could have been even better because 1st, 2nd and 3rd places were ticketbuyers (whether it was from bought tickets by legitimate players, bought tickets by hackers with unlimited resources or hacked tickets). #1 went psycho on us and ended with 1198 points.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    Miyuri said:
    Also, when they’re caught, don’t just boot them out of SYS, shut down their whole game!
    I absolutely agree with everything but that last part is on point 👍
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I play on iOS 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @AguadeCoco and I were in a group together, I’m just glad we both earned the dress.  I was fluctuating between 3rd and 5th, and yeah.....I didn’t even recognize where the last minute sniper came from who knocked us each down, but happily kept us both in place for the dress.   It was lovely playing with you, and I’m so glad we both got it.  It’s sooo pretty ....IMO. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes @kokokokonut! It was fun seeing your looks throughout this SYS! But that doll in first place came from nowhere right at the end and got me mad, just because she did it at the end...
    But yeah, the TS dress is actually pretty cute when dued champagne, ice blue or gold!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Bear_KKH ❤️❤️ and to everyone who agreed 🥰
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    thallisa said:
    In the line for the bathroom with @webra @mikaylachimo and @thelifeofRaeRae 💕

Thank you for including me. I love the dress in gold!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Finished up in 9th. Don’t even know why I bothered submitting last ticket as it made no difference to where I ended up. Congrats to everyone who won a prize 😃
    I play on iOS
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I had beat like 4 or 5 triple threat buyers, then one of them decided to snipe me a couple of hours before the event ended. So I waited 15 minutes before the event ended and submitted an extra ticket, I was first for the most part of the event and really enjoy the hair. Ended up in first, and honestly I don’t feel bad. I had worked my way up and when she saw she couldn’t beat me she decided to try and just snipe, nah, not this time 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Really like this hair on my doll actually, and I am so in love with the dress. 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @IzzaBee thank you so much! 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This week went better for me than I actually thought 😍 I had sm fun creating these galaxy gown looks for my doll 😍

None of my competitors completed the event so I was able to win 1st place again. I guess that that most of the top 5 dolls hated the earnable dress lol😂 And thankfully, nobody had to fight me for 1st place either 😁

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I came in 3rd this week which its perfect since I didnt like the hair.
    @Vixen_KKH @Carol Davida @Ryley1e we are serving the grandma couch realness. 😂🥰💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @kkh_clarice yas hunty :love: tysm for including me :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My looks :)

I came in first!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv girl I actually voted for your last look and saw that you were the popular vote😍. I was gonna take a screenshot but I wasn't completely sure if that was you 😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG