Workweek Fashion!

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
So as it is monday, the start of the workweek, style your doll to look just like you’re gonna look today at the office)
no worries, all the stay at home loves post too! You guys work hard ❤️. Even if you’re running errands or going to the gym, what fabulousness are you gonna wear?!

this is me today
(Ps. It’s raining in nyc today)

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh and if you’re feeling slouchy today, post what you’re actually wearing, then what you’d rather be wearing, lol
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

This is what I’m wearing to school today. It’s cold and rainy in ATL so I’m taking it easy with a gray sweater, jeans, and sneakers. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    It’s cold, wet and windy here at the mo. Had a bit of snow earlier, hopefully no more of that. It stresses me out and makes me feel really claustrophobic as I can’t get out if there’s bad snow. Had to stay in over two weeks a few years back as wheelchair couldn’t get through snow so fingers crossed it’s only minimal if we do get anymore.

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’m hunting for a new job at the moment (it’s so stressful!) so here’s an interview outfit I’d wear! Always in boots, something comfortable, with a bit of color and pattern.

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2020
    freshly graduated from college, unemployed chic 

I’ll be hanging out in my apartment with my cat and my boyfriend all week. We just had a little bit of a snow storm so I definitely won’t be going anywhere today 😅 I look just like this rn except imagine my iPad in my hands instead of my phone because I just moved my game from my phone to my iPad now that I’m spending more time at home (peep the QUALITY)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    It’s rainy and cold and I slept in. So today minimal makeup hair in a bun and comfy sweater stretch pants and flats... 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

Super boring but comfortable outfit which is on brand for me 🤡 I’ve started an internship at the courthouse last week and while we don’t have any dress code, when we get to see any trial or hearing (we got a schedule with those), I try to look as neutral as possible, but still comfy. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Wednesday’s are my day off so the left picture is me right now! On my computer and letting my hair dry naturally! I work the evening shift in a cold laboratory so I go for comfort in leggings and a jumper. That’s my headset which I use for dictating what I find. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍