Discussion of all things Baby, Marriage and Divorce

13Next

Comments

• miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    If I were to divorce my hubby and get a new one, would the new one get me “gifts” or were those achievement things? I’m referring to dresses and shoes that he would call and say he got me a gift, it’s in my closet-situations. 

My hubby is currently maxed so I don’t think he’s going to be gifting me anything else. 
    iOS Player
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @miahepburn the gifts have to do with the lovers achievement (which maxes at level 10), not your relationship level with your partner! Whoever you are dating at the time will call you with gifts, it doesn’t matter who or how many points you have with them
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The Dating weekend should help @emeraldGirl
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @miahepburn the gifts have to do with the lovers achievement (which maxes at level 10), not your relationship level with your partner! Whoever you are dating at the time will call you with gifts, it doesn’t matter who or how many points you have with them
    Oh that’s good to know, I’m only at level 8 of the lovers achievement so there might be more goodies for me!! Thank you for that info @mikaylachimo!! 
    iOS Player
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you!  
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    If you cheat on your husband, do you loose fans? are they mad at you? How does it work bc Im kind of in the mood to cheat...
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    kkhmarie said:
    If you cheat on your husband, do you loose fans? are they mad at you? How does it work bc Im kind of in the mood to cheat...
    You won't lose fans, you can date as many guys as you want, I'm like dating 6 other guys :p as long as you go on a date with your hubby he is happy.

You only lose fans if your top couple rank is push down.

• Maddie_kkhMaddie_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a question what level do you have to be to get a baby
  • Maddie_kkhMaddie_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What relationship level do you have to be to have a baby or children
    You need 12,000 relationship points with your SO. It has to be with one SO.  If you break up and marry someone else, you start at zero .  Look at your SO in the game, look at your relationship heat points with them.  12,000 for the 1st baby, and then 3000 more gets a 2nd baby at 15,000 points.  Good luck, and Welvome!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bunny23Bunny23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ok so, I have finally had my first baby with my in game hubby, and want to have another one. After I’ve had two kids, will it still let me divorce him? And if it does, can I keep the babies or what happens then? I’m not really sure.
    you don’t lose your babies, they are yours forever.  Hubby’s can be dumped and added with no consequence.
    welcome to the forum!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jujubearnellejujubearnelle Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    you don’t lose your babies, they are yours forever.  Hubby’s can be dumped and added with no consequence.
    welcome to the forum!

Hello so I’ve seen you’ve been the one answering a lot of questions and mine might be complicated. Cassio is finally dateable but I have a husband with a baby😭.

I know I keep the baby but if I was to divorce my husband, date Cassio either to marriage and/or enough points, would I be able to have my 2nd child with him instead? Also if I had 2 kids with my husband and did that whole plan is it possible that I could have 2 kids with Cassio as well?
    Your points don’t carry over to a new SO.  I would keep dating my SO till I earned the 2nd baby.  Once you have both babies there is nothing stopping you from breaking up and marrying Cassio. But you get 2 kids total. You can’t have 2 with your old SO, and another with another SO. To take advantage of the points, I would keep dating my SO till I had the 2nd baby. Then I’d divorce my SO, tell the world my 2nd baby was my Love child with Cassio, and quickly date and marry Cassio. You can then make you baby look like Cassio. Hair color, eye color, skin tone…little Cassie or Cassio and you have a great Love Story.  Jmo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

And Welcome to the forum !  Nice to meet you. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jujubearnellejujubearnelle Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Your points don’t carry over to a new SO.  I would keep dating my SO till I earned the 2nd baby.  Once you have both babies there is nothing stopping you from breaking up and marrying Cassio. But you get 2 kids total. You can’t have 2 with your old SO, and another with another SO. To take advantage of the points, I would keep dating my SO till I had the 2nd baby. Then I’d divorce my SO, tell the world my 2nd baby was my Love child with Cassio, and quickly date and marry Cassio. You can then make you baby look like Cassio. Hair color, eye color, skin tone…little Cassie or Cassio and you have a great Love Story.  Jmo
    Ok I understand my points don’t carry over I’d have to start over, but I can’t have 2 babies with 2 different fathers? That’s lame lol

Also what about dating Cassio before getting a divorce would I have to stop at a certain amount of points so he can still propose without having to take a longer time?

Thank you nice to meet you as well