๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘—2020 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions๐Ÿ’ก

Comments

• AnnieOlsenAnnieOlsen Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• AnnieOlsenAnnieOlsen Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• KatinkaeKatinkae Experienced Member Registered Users 702 Posts
    Maybe itโ€™s just me, but I would looove more casual clothing ๐Ÿ˜‡ deff more separates and more sneakers

Player since day 1 ๐Ÿคฉ iOS

๐Ÿ“ข โ€ผ๏ธ let us exchange things we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

daily android kkh player โ€ข english isn't my 1st language โ€ข ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น โ€ข
    feel free to pm โ€ข playing since august 2019 โ€ข ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Since we got a lot of gowns suggestions I'm gonna put here some casual&fun looks from Rosalรญa.
    top and skirt.
    โ˜ย ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’… ๐’…๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’“
    โ›… ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†ย 
    ๐ŸŒฆย #๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
    this dress with the shirt and belt on it.ย 
    โ›… ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†ย 
    this dress! Its not a dress-dress you know? But make it a dress.
    this dress is definitely a dress! And a pretty one yet simple perfect for the wardrobe.

shirt/jacket and skirt.
    this set its sooo gorgeous
    dress+shirt+jacket, boots and clutch.ย 
    this pink set and hair!
    yellow denim jacket and the pants.
    this puffy denim jacket with the white basic top underneath, the mom jeans and the chihuahua as handhelded. PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE SHOES.
    the jumpsuit? romper? Idk how to call it but its so fun and cool! The sneakers too!ย 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

I love the whole look, so I would love to get anything the dress, hair or shoesย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
    @kkh_clarice I'm dying with all your suggestions, we!! need!!! those!! Rosalรญa is such a queen. ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • ValentineRoseValentineRose Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Eye makeup and nails

• ValentineRoseValentineRose Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Eye makeup + Highlight and blushย 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

This whole look but especially the hair with the pearl headband!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,280 Posts
    This vintage Judy Garland dress!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace