KK:H Weekday TB Event -2/10/20 - After the Oscars Tap Tap Tap

Comments

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Stefani_H The other day I was actually wondering if you were doing alright by now, so reading this put the widest smile on my face. I hope you don't mind me saying I couldn't be more proud of you, for resisting and trying to hold on, while still having self respect.
    If you ever feel weak in your life, don't forget what you've been through. It shows how strong and patient you are capable of being. Good luck to both of you, may you finally be happy and at peace! 😊🍀
    I agree! And you always have this forum here for you! :)@Stefani_H
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

I know everyone’s already asked but please update the tb boxes 😫
    literally all of the items in them are super old & super ugly not to mention the amount of accessories and shoes compared to hair, dresses or anything else actually worth 600 points 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Opened my gold box and got a necklace, i hoped to get a dress  :# 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

gold palette 🙃 🆗🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    When was the last time the tb boxes were updated?
    @ashleyy Just looked at the throwback items thread and it seems like they were last updated late 2018 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

2nd and 3rd boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hello! I’m not new to the game, but I’m not new to the fourm, I mainly come on here to lurk. But I decided to make an account, but I just wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else? Every time I go to my game this always pops up.
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    This is exactly why I never grind for the throwback box😑
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Hello! I’m not new to the game, but I’m not new to the fourm, I mainly come on here to lurk. But I decided to make an account, but I just wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else? Every time I go to my game this always pops up.
    I've never seen that before. Did you check in your app store? Make sure you have the latest version.
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    I've never seen that before. Did you check in your app store? Make sure you have the latest version.
    I already checked the apple store and my game is up to date. 
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Magnolia_Lake, the exact same thing (230 MB update repeatedly downloading) happened to me when my device was almost full! I deleted a lot of stuff (like 4GB of stuff), restarted my device, and it stopped.
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Finally a good pick after getting cash and dye 😭
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    So happy with my pick! I almost chose the energy. 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My doll is a little upset and so am I 😂 I’ll take the kash over this dress 🤣

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts

I'm not sure I'll make it to the throwback box... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’m so happy with my picks the week:
    stars - energy - and I finally found this necklace 😭

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I’m so happy with my picks the week:
    stars - energy - and I finally found this necklace 😭

this hair is so beautiful, where’s it from ? 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi all!

my name is Summer, I’m from Australia. I started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and found the forums while googling SYS inspiration! After doing a fair bit of research (too late mind you lol) I realised that I don’t think I have 20 free k-star videos? Because I bought a diamond pack and also a k-stars pack (and the VIP subscription?) wish I knew that before I did it 🤦‍♀️

I spent most most of my kstars on facial features as I thought that would be the best money spent and also give my doll her identity!

My uestion is how are you dolls completing things like weekend events and the throwback events so quickly? I feel like I’m struggling! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
    edited February 2020
    @Summer23 hey welcome to the forum 🤍 you should do 3hr reality shows at your bel air home to finish the throwback event / professional weekend as quick as possible. 💞 also i recommend not spending k stars until we have a VIP event which gives us rewards for spending k stars. they’re usually at the end of the month but i’m pretty sure we have one next weekend !!

also your doll is super pretty 🥺🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    PixiDust said:
    @Summer23 hey welcome to the forum 🤍 you should do 3hr reality shows at your bel air home to finish the throwback event / professional weekend as quick as possible. 💞 also i recommend not spending k stars until we have a VIP event which gives us rewards for spending k stars. they’re usually at the end of the month but i’m pretty sure we have one next weekend !!

also your doll is super pretty 🥺🥺
    Thank you!! After doing my very first SYS event and seeing everyone’s else’s dolls and how amazing they all looked i caved and upgraded my facial features, bought a hairstyle and also a dress.... regretting that now! Thank you so much for the tip... ill definitely wait to spend my kstars now 😅 

I hope it’s okay to ask here as well but my SYS event I ended up winning on the weekend, none of us would have even made it to the second last prize (the kstars) but I noticed people sending screenshots in here with crazy high numbers... do GLU put first timers into easier SYS events? Just preparing myself to never win again 😅
    edited February 2020
    @Summer23 the sys event is the same theme for everyone. the max votes you can get is 60 and unless you buy tickets the max is 14 but they don’t stack past 2 so you have to start early and submit looks regularly if you want to use all 14 tickets. Entering the sys late can give you a higher chance of winning because you’ll usually be paired with people who are new to game / don’t have many clothes for that specific theme but you can’t really avoid people who buy tickets to enter more looks 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    @PixiDust it’s from 2018 Black Friday event ✨

@AmandaMKkh thankyouu 🤍 hopefully i’ll have enough diamonds for it soon
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    edited July 2020
    PixiDust said:
    @Summer23 the sys event is the same theme for everyone. the max votes you can get is 60 and unless you buy tickets the max is 14 but they don’t stack past 2 so you have to start early and submit looks regularly if you want to use all 14 tickets. Entering the sys late can give you a higher chance of winning because you’ll usually be paired with people who are new to game / don’t have many clothes for that specific theme but you can’t really avoid people who buy tickets to enter more looks 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Thank you so much for the replies! I  just opened my second gift box...
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

That yellow dress though. 😍 Well, I wanted a dress and got it. It's one of those super long and wide ones though, imo it would be cuter as a short dress with a cardigan.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @summer23. Please check your messages. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Welcome to the forum @Summer23 🌷

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    My tb box pick 🙃