🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

Comments

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2020
    thallisa said:
    alycat said:
    Perhaps it’s just because I took such a long break from the game and missed out on a couple of years that I could earn some items (I only have 7 after my free box!!).
    Haha. Don’t worry. I’ve been playing every day for four years straight and only own 11 😓. So you didn’t miss much! 

Wait, how is that possible that you’ve played for four years every day and missed so many earnable items? Did you lose your progress or something?

Ahh what? These were events?  How did I miss them?! 

The boxes I can see because I refuse to chase items from gb’s due to potentially spending 40kstars on energy... but I honestly don’t remember seeing those items. Maybe I wasn’t as passionate about the game as I am now? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sad. 

Edit: I also remember when I first started playing I didn’t realize you had to click “tap to collect” to actually get the items. I thought they just went in your kloset. 😪
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    are there anyone that still hasn't gotten the new storyline? because I'm finishing my goals like crazy and I don't think I'll ever come to it 😭
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It’s finally My Birthday Month 🎉
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• ColmillaColmilla Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’m disappointed that the update didn’t fix some video issues. I’m still getting energy instead of k-stars half the time, or I click watch video and nothing happens but it still removes a video from the 5 a day limit. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I just thought of something I wanted to ask, for the kkh anniversary will there be a tb sale and or a 50% off sale? It’s in June right? If there will be a sale I wanna start saving now. 

Edit: someone please answer ^
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I deleted the app and reinstalled because it wasn’t updating completely. Makes sense. I will update my photos 🤗
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’m tired of watching videos and not getting k-stars. this is getting ridiculous.
    iOS player
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    at least i had luck in this❤️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    wowwwwwwww so the new storyline from this update really puts our doll in a hairstyle from an old unavailable SMC? One of many that we’ve been begging to be put into the rotations month after month? Just rub it in our faces some more 😭

Oh that’s where it’s from. When I started the fashion show this morning, I was genuinely confused about where my doll had gone! It took me a minute or two to realise that was my doll. Clearly, I needed more coffee this morning!

I play on iOS
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut what can be the problem? It have been like that for a few hours already
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    is this still happening?  Do you have a strong WiFi signal, and room on your device?  Try closing unneeded apps and see if that helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My latest attempt to get the new pink drink... 😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    For those who are doing the new storyline, this is important. 

IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I didn't even pay attention to the stuff for the storyline but I got lucky and somehow got the right answers anyway.
    Edit: If we're supposed to pay attention to stuff like that, shouldn't words we need to pay attention to be highlighted or a different color? I wouldn't have know to pay attention to that.
    Platform: Android

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Edit: If we're supposed to pay attention to stuff like that, shouldn't words we need to pay attention to be highlighted or a different color? I wouldn't have know to pay attention to that.
    We should also get more detail on every task we have to complete, like which storyline it is part of, how advanced we are in the storyline, and yes, things we are supposed to say if we want the job done.
    Most of us don't focus on storylines because there are so much events to complete which give us (mostly) free clothes and let's say it, storylines aren't that entertaining...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @NattyDoll 💐
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    There will be St. Patrick's boxes as well on the next update?
    And please make a new storyline with Raul!!!!!! 🥺

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• fersffersf Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hi, I just finished the real drama 12 achievement and didn't receive my reward, What can I do?
    Thanks
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi I’m sorry that happened.  @fersf. I would send a ticket to a Support and ask them to take a look.  To send a ticket, tap the 2 lines at the top left of you game screen. That opens Options.  Tap help, tap Glu Support. That will let you send an in game ticket.  (lll/help/glu support).  Good luck. And congrats on reaching that achievement.  Good weekend to start on the next level!.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @Ryley1e ah im so sorry this is so late but i barely logged back on! its this hair!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Is the green dye discontinued? I haven't seen it in my palettes since the last update. 
    - Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Is the green dye discontinued? I haven't seen it in my palettes since the last update. 
    I don't think so, I've received some yesterday or the day before in my daily box!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I don't think so, I've received some yesterday or the day before in my daily box!
    Oh maybe I just haven't been lucky. I haven't been seeing dye in the daily boxes like before, usually only one box of purple sometimes. 
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Bear_KKH green n purple dyes are very rare drops in daily boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there a glitch with the real run-in achievement? I once got a tip on how to actually get people to appear so you can get through the achievement but it didn't work out for me and I'm just stuck on that one, never able to make progress.
    Platform: Android