🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Oh no, I love the TS dress 😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I like the ernables and love the TS, the upper part of the dress is so beautiful and the handheld mask 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I wish the mask didn't have that feather attached...
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Wow - opal dye, a gold mask and a gorgeous dress... can’t wait to see those 2000 point players this weekend. Oh mannnnnn. But so gorgeous, Glu - you have outdone yourselves. I’m so in love!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I actually don't like the TS dress so I'm fine this week, won't need to worry about being first.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I love the TS dress. It’s sad to think I most likely won’t get it due to TBs. I know it’s a broken record request at this point but please do something about TS. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Oh wow I love the gold trendsetters dress!!! 😍😍 Too bad I’ll never have a chance to get it! (Even though I’m most always first of the non-ticket buyers)
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited February 2020
     the earnable dress is gorgeous !! I love the ts items but my lack of black and gold gowns (i don’t even know how considering they’re such standard colours) combined with TBs I might struggle to even get top 5 😭

also it would be great to get a message from glu about whether they are changing the ts system because so many people want a change at this point and there are some great suggestions on how to change it 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Probably an unpopular take: I'm actually super happy that the dress is #1 TS, as opposed to hair.  It's been hair almost every week, & it's nice to see things changed up.  The TS dress also isn't my style, so that helps.  Basically, I like the variety.  

The handheld mask is awesome & different, love that.  Earnable hair would be awesome for a roaring 20s theme(; 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    TS's prize is surprisingly perfect, crazy ticket buyers and hackers will definitely not let go, will be a war, just hope I am lucky this week!(But I don't think I could have😪)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the mask.  And the gown is fabulous.   Gowns are hard, because they’re easy. For everyone. Lol. Oh the irony.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    oooooh does this mean it's appropriate to use my black masquerade mask (that I love & have never gotten to use) for SYS this week??  
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I am so stressed already I have no black or gold dye and like 2 gold gowns 😩
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @thallisa all of your looks are amazing, I love them all! You’ll do great this weekend x
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Love both the earnables and T$ prizes. Seems there’s a 20’s sys theme in our future. Glu did a beautiful job on the T$ dress and mask, there’re gorgeous! With the TB competition these days, I hope I can stay at least in the top 5 for this one. The T$ prizes are similar to a masquerade theme I posted on the sys suggestion thread awhile back. I was hoping for an entire event dedicated to a masquerade party. Glu could design masks available in the kloset for cash and kstars. Some masks could be designed like the T$ prize and some could be a handheld which would still show the doll’s face. I think it would be a fun theme where you could dye the masks to match your gowns.🦹🏻‍♀️😂 I’m hoping there’s still a chance for a masquerade ball sys!

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Sad there isnt a valentines ball. Its my bday and i expected pinks,red, and hearts.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I initially despised the TS hair from this past weekends’ SYS, but now it’s growing on me. 
    It inspired me to make a Olsen twins inspired look, and I’m loving it!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    A couple quick ideas 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Definitely happy about the earnables...now the TS prizes.....the mask and the dress are both very lovely and I want them. Like I have to bring my A game this week. Must remain in the top five if anything 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the ts prizes are sooooo gorgeous i might as well not even bother LOL tbs are gonna go crazy for it and im glad that the dress is the first earnable because its so pretty 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone