🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Well, I have exactly zero things that suit this theme, so that's nice. I really don't mind these super specific themes though, but I already see people vote for rare dresses over black/gold ones and that's not fair. A pink dress shouldn't be more popular than a black dress for this theme. 😕
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

well there’s no way I can reach anyone who is at 200+... at least i might have a chance? 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

See this is what kills me, top spot has over 100 points now and this is what she is submitting. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    no scores posted in my trendsetter but the girl in the #1 spot has a different outfit on anytime I check so my count is at 4 with her now! And my first look tanked at 34 - no votes on 2nd one yet :( 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @HannahKKH found them! 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Anyone else having this happen to them? In TS I have 0 points but when I close it I have 38. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Anyone else having this happen to them? In TS I have 0 points but when I close it I have 38. 
    this happens quite a lot. it should show the scores when you submit your 3rd tickets or in a couple hours 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I’ve never scored so low before😭😭. Guess I should’ve just left the dress completely black. I hope the rest of my scores make up for that 26🤦🏾‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    First look flopped! Excuse me while I cry 😭 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Guys what is that thing she's holding? 🤣 Where is that from🤪
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    No disrespect intended for the people who just started the game and are beginners or don’t have enough gold/black items for the theme, although the event just started, I mean come on lol...
    In fact I’ve screenshot some classic like the bride dress lmao...and some dolls wearing new clothing but in the wrong context lol...

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

You can buy that after a quest I believe. It may be a vip quest or just something after you hit a certain level, but I know after I completed the quest I got a call saying it was available for purchase. (I did a free vip trial a few months ago but can’t for the life of me remember if it came after that or before). I believe it was a quest to find a stolen artifact. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    No disrespect intended for the people who just started the game and are beginners or don’t have enough gold/black items for the theme, although the event just started, I mean come on lol...
    In fact I’ve screenshot some classic like the bride dress lmao...and some dolls wearing new clothing but in the wrong context lol...

The majority of those look like new players who likely don't have much black or gold clothes, black or gold dye, or aren't sure what they are doing. Only like 2 or 3 look like they might not be new players. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

The majority of those look like new players who likely don't have much black or gold clothes, black or gold dye, or aren't sure what they are doing. Only like 2 or 3 look like they might not be new players. 

Yes in fact I’ve said that, some of them are actually in theme and when I voted some of the dolls were the popular choice , got no problem with that ... actually it’s up to anyone to do whatever floats their boats lol... just saying that some don’t pay attention at all... and that’s a blower for people who respect the themes and still get low votes lol, at least those people put some effort into it..
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    KkhEMP said:

You can buy that after a quest I believe. It may be a vip quest or just something after you hit a certain level, but I know after I completed the quest I got a call saying it was available for purchase. (I did a free vip trial a few months ago but can’t for the life of me remember if it came after that or before). I believe it was a quest to find a stolen artifact. 
    Thank you 😂 I think it's incredibly funny to show it off at SYS 🤣 in a good way 
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I have no Trendsetters at all. Normally it pops up right after I’ve submitted my first 2 looks. Anyone else?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte sometimes it takes until the 3rd look to get TS. Don’t worry! 🙂

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

What is this dress from??
    @oopsididitagain I believe it’s a bridesmaids dress that will become available for purchase in the wardrobe either from your first wedding in the game or the eventual vow renewals.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I know I said I wasn't going to participate in order to avoid spending diamonds while voting, but I couldn't help myself 😩 another £15 🙃💸

I purchased this gorgeous hair and dress 😍
    I seriously have a problem and need to stop

But the hair is cute right?!
    @basak I always look forward to your looks! Those scores are well-deserved! 💜

@princessprecious great picks! Love the hair
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk You’re the cutest! 💞🥺 Thank you so much! Your sense of style is waaaay better than mine!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997