🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    No way @basak! You always bring the glamour 💕
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I knew ticket buyers were bound to appear but
    damn girl, take it easy lol at least she’s on theme...

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    yea seriously. I know people want that dress but geeeeez. I calculated it and that’s about $10 worth of tickets so not that bad but still. 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    Anyone else having this happen to them? In TS I have 0 points but when I close it I have 38. 
    this happens quite a lot. it should show the scores when you submit your 3rd tickets or in a couple hours 🤍
    It’s working now, thanks 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My first 2 looks are always lower, but seriously! I can’t even remember the last time I got a score this low... What did I do wrong??
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

Guys what is that thing she's holding? 🤣 Where is that from🤪
    That is the Treasure Hunt artifact when you have completed the Treasure Hunting task. That was a looooong story and task trust me. I have completed it but at the end you have to buy it with stars. 🤷‍♀️

What is this dress from??
    I believe it's bridesmaid dress that you have to choose from when your doll is getting married.
    You said it first @Rikk... I must've missed it. 
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @ChicCharlotte sometimes it takes until the 3rd look to get TS. Don’t worry! 🙂

Ah ok! I’ve only experienced a pretty quick launch of it in the past. I will be patient! Thanks!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    2 ticketbuyers already 🥺 people can spend their money however they want to but man they really take the fun out of the game... it’s not even a fair game anymore.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Not off to a great start 🙄

can we make it a bit easier to get more diamonds in sys pleeease? Change the dyes to diamonds and make dyes purchasable for cash or kstars like we have with hair colours
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Already ok!? 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Is that not that dress we don’t even get until tomorrow or is another similar one? @eggsandbananas  @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    It’s an earnable she probably brought tickets ☺️
    Already ok!? 
    Whoops saw you edited your post 😂 sorry!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Already three ticket buyers, now I have to play catch me if you can to try and get a dress
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    edited February 2020
    @Chooky1116 I got confused and thought it was the trendsetter prize! But still 
    edit again: thought it was the stuff from the date weekend not even trendsetter! Too much wine tonight lol 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Does anyone know this doll? 
    1-3 I hope it gets better 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    There is gonna be a blood bath over this ts dress! Oh god It’s beautiful! People will pay a lot of money for that. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I really wish this hair was available for diamonds ☹️
    iOS player since July 2014 
    edit again: thought it was the stuff from the date weekend not even trendsetter! Too much wine tonight lol 
    No such thing as too much wine 🤣❤️
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited February 2020

I’m getting really discouraged... when the SYS started I was seriously considering purchasing the ticket value pack but I guess I won’t now! For the last 3 SYS’s I have been getting the best scores I have ever gotten and I barely made the top 5. I play this game because it helps me get rid of stress during semesters at university; but lately it’s been causing me more stress. *Update immediately after posting this the person in first posted another look 🙃.
    No such thing as too much wine 🤣❤️
    Exactly! As manda pours another glass!!! 🍷🍷
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Wow I’ve never done so bad. What am I doing wrong?
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Peggy101 said:

I’m getting really discouraged... when the SYS started I was seriously considering purchasing the ticket value pack but I guess I won’t now! For the last 3 SYS’s I have been getting the best scores I have ever gotten and I barely made the top 5. I play this game because it helps me get rid of stress during semesters at university; but lately it’s been causing me more stress. *Update immediately after posting this the person in first posted another look 🙃.
    That is so unfortunate...and unfair. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Top person in my TS is hundreds of points ahead but is currently wearing a casual white dress. Hopefully she’s spent all her money now and I can catch up with scoring well 🤞🏻 I would so love to win this week but I’m not sure I want to buy any tickets to win (even though the top two clearly already have). I guess we’ll just see how it goes, I think I’m just sad cause I planned out so many looks that I loved and I might not even place in the top three (I came fourth last week). I try to stay positive on the forum but I’m feeling a little salty today! I’m happy to see some good scores this week - @Basak you are KILLING it girl!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I won’t even bother joining this week’s SYS since I have like 8 TBs in my group

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺