🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited February 2020
    You know you stand no chance when (after 2 looks) the “1st” place doll is 200+ points ahead and wearing a previous SYS 1st place hair. 
    Guess I’m playing for top 5 this week. Thanks Glu for allowing this to happen to so many players week after week ✌🏻 

Edit: Now she’s up to 400+ points without changing her outfit. She’s actually had the same outfit on since she had like 100 points. The dress is beautiful sure but spending that much money ?? No thanks, she can have it 😂 I seriously do not understand why some players feel the need to submit so many looks at the beginning of the event. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Already got the last earnable and they were also the popular pick 😑

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    kayayem said:

Wow I’ve never done so bad. What am I doing wrong?

Your doing nothing wrong! Those looks are amazing! I’m also having low scores and are still trying to figure these voters out haha! 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Two looks down, and I already don’t stand a chance, not even for top 5. 🤯😡 And the 1st place doesn’t even match the theme 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This ticket buyer that is off theme is first place in my ts group. I was catching up just by a few points away and this person just brought more tickets. Now she has a exrea 150+ points now ugh so unfair 🙄
    Android doll 💙
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Quite impressed with my first 2 scores!
    Just submitted look 3 and no TBs In my group yet so fingers crossed! 🤞🏼
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Guys I’m a bit lost. Is it black AND gold, black OR gold? Can I submit a look all golden without any black item? Is it still on them? 😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @EmCharlotte Thank you sooo much! 💖

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So do you think that it is going to be a VIP event this weekend? 😭
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Still no cap 🙄🙄🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I’m so discouraged: my first 3 looks did terribly 😭 

I’m going to try long hair for my next ticket; 
    in the meanwhile the top doll in my group is a TB wearing basic looks (as per every week!) 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Guys I’m a bit lost. Is it black AND gold, black OR gold? Can I submit a look all golden without any black item? Is it still on them? 😂
    Its extra vague so people buy both colors clothing with kstars (on a non VIP weekend) 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    fighting against 2 ticket buyers

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    why is this happening to me? it’s supposed to be 199 and I’m supposed to be second

iOS player
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What am I doing wrong??

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Look #4... annnd,I wasn’t expecting that. What a pleasant surprise✨

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 1-4:

Two ticketbuyers in my group... hopefully I can stay in the top 5...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I have at least 6 ticket buyers, what a scam. I really liked the dress 😔

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I started late to avoid TBs 
    I have 8 in my group 🙃🙃
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited February 2020
    my comment got posted twice ignore this lol
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    PixiDust said:
    I started late to avoid TBs 
    I have 8 in my group 🙃🙃
    I missed a ticket, I started 11 hours late so it would fit better with my timezone and I have the same issue 😭😭😭 i can’t believe i will never be able to get these items just because of some basic players with a lot of cash lol... Just please please please put a cap on votes or make them available for purchase with diamonds after a year...

Make kkh great again: 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I started this sys 15 hours late and my group has 6 ticket buyers (: amazing!!!!
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    First 3 looks. I'm actually doing pretty good so far. I have a verrrrry limited wardrobe though, so I expect my scores to fall a bit in the following looks :/

Oh, and I've noticed that this hair is THE ONLY SINGLE HAIR I OWN THAT VOTERS ACTUALLY LIKE.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    You know you stand no chance when (after 2 looks) the “1st” place doll is 200+ points ahead and wearing a previous SYS 1st place hair. 
    Guess I’m playing for top 5 this week. Thanks Glu for allowing this to happen to so many players week after week ✌🏻 

Edit: Now she’s up to 400+ points without changing her outfit. She’s actually had the same outfit on since she had like 100 points. The dress is beautiful sure but spending that much money ?? No thanks, she can have it 😂 I seriously do not understand why some players feel the need to submit so many looks at the beginning of the event. 

Now that's really fishy 🤦 GLU, gives us some good explanation for this aside from it being some monkey business lol
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I started late as well due to my flight last night, and have TBs as well. I've noticed starting late makes no difference, I've intentionally started late to avoid TBs and unintentionally started late just due to life (doesn't help that SYS starts at night in my time zone) and I usually have TBs no matter what time I start sadly... Got my first 3 scores back, still have a TB up in 1st place 🙃

- Emmy
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m actually doing okay and so far I have no TBs!! 🤞🏻 I really really hope it stays like this, I neeeeed that dress 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Wondering where this dress is from cause I’m in love with it! Looks like something that was dyed?