🎆❤️KK:H v10.8 -Update ❤️

1121314151618Next

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Is the green dye discontinued? I haven't seen it in my palettes since the last update. 
    I pick green dye almost every day 😑 wish i could gift it to you. 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Bear_KKH green n purple dyes are very rare drops in daily boxes. 
    Omg I only get purple, occasionally green, never any pink. And pink is the one I want most 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH why do I feel like I used to win them all the time in the boxes, do I have false memories 😂😂😂
    @yezx I love having dye, I always find a use for it even if it's in the dye exchange lol.
    @mikaylachimo I never have pink in the daily boxes either, like ever. I only win pink dye in the black and gold boxes during the throw back weekday events these days. 
    - Emmy
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is there a glitch with the real run-in achievement? I once got a tip on how to actually get people to appear so you can get through the achievement but it didn't work out for me and I'm just stuck on that one, never able to make progress.
    The only time they appear for me is when I run out of energy during a gig and step out. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    This Kim dress 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    This Kim dress 😍
    THE POPCORN BUCKET!!!! 😍😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love this image that Kimmy shared on her Stories and most importantly, are we getting this gorgeous Uber platinum blonde hair, Glu? 😍
    IOS Player 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So this seems like a great idea or not but could we at least have a cap for first place, and have only 14 tickets total 🤔 I'm tired of spending money with someone cheating 😑 or etc!!

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren