🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @kkh_clarice oh man I didn’t even think of that 😅 of course!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Just spent 30 diamonds on gold confetti and I feel sick and happy at the same time lol 

someone reassure me that this was a good purchase plz
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs I bought it a while ago and it's been very helpful during gown themed SYS events :blush:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Just spent 30 diamonds on gold confetti and I feel sick and happy at the same time lol 

someone reassure me that this was a good purchase plz
    I use it all the time and it scores well! Good purchase ;)
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Just got the dress! I missed two tickets on purpose because I was hoping for a chill TS group and don't like the last earnable (watch me regret this when we get a 1920's themed SYS 🤪)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Lolita aww tysm, your doll looks absolutely stunning too! I love the whole vibe and your looks with short hair somehow reminds me of The Great Gatsby movie 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 10 I had a terrible start, but my scores got better, also for the 6th look I forgot a handheld/clutch and had a purple ring on I’m shocked by its score lol

• jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I have a question — Are the points I get on each outfit actually from people’s votes? Or are they generated points from the AI?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    jiebb said:
    I have a question — Are the points I get on each outfit actually from people’s votes? Or are they generated points from the AI?
    Your look and whoever you get paired with are voted on 60 times. Your score is how many times someone votes on your look out of 60. So 60 is a unanimous vote. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @ashleyy where is the hairstyle from that you’re wearing in your first look?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @ashleydianem it’s from the center of attention kollection 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I did ok

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    All my looks so far! Now I'm first again, I hope it will last! 

Android
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts

I think I just voted for you @martina_kkh! 🤩 

I mean……507 energy? Is this true?
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Yep @dddkkh I usually save it up for weekend events instead of using it for throwback boxes.
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    🙄 
    Yep @dddkkh I usually save it up for weekend events instead of using it for throwback boxes.
    How do you save up energy?
    @MissCristina the energy you get from voting in SYS, opening boxes, and getting in game achievements all stacks past your energy cap. 
    @MissCristina the energy you get from voting in SYS, opening boxes, and getting in game achievements all stacks past your energy cap. 
    Lol my saved up energy’s usually disappears and goes back to 36 energy’s after atleast a day of not using them. 
    @HannahKKH sometimes there is players with the same pontuation so they stay in the same position.
    Wait, what do you mean?
    Welp that's weird @lindz_kayla3711 it's not supposed to do that. 
    edited February 2020
    Rikk said:
    My ticket buyer is at over 900 points...that dress is couture to the waist and Christmas tablecloth to the ankles honey...enjoy it 😂
    THIS!! They butchered that poor dress. Reminds me of the hair from this week. Half of it’s beautiful, and the other half is heinous 
    edited February 2020
    i Can’t delete a post. So um...why would someone dye a black outfit red for a black and gold ball?
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

🙀🙀🙀 I barely have any gowns and didn't expect much, even started late to give myself a shot at TS, but I guess I'm getting lucky this weekend?? 🤞
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    my TB probably wouldn't have to buy so many if they weren't so tacky and off theme?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:
    my TB probably wouldn't have to buy so many if they weren't so tacky and off theme?
    This is what I always think. There’s literally no point in buying tickets if your max score is like 30-40. Many people on this forum score 50+ on every look and we can easily overtake low scoring TBs. Its just not cost efficient to buy tickets unless you are also a high scorer lol 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My SYS event is being sooo glitchy - it rarely loads any of my past looks and when it does, it keeps showing the same score for every look (ie - not updating the score when I swap between looks). My TS keeps disappearing and the event banner says I am in 30th place, the voting booth barely loads any looks to vote on. I have the latest software on my phone, I've force closed the app and restarted my phone more time than I can count and I've tried both wifi and cellular data and neither are letting me play properly. I'm trying to look back to see what looks scored well for me because I'm kinda bombing at the moment and it just will not load ANYTHING. It was like this last weekend too but I hoped it was just a one-off thing. All I want to do is lay on my couch and eat snacks and vote so I can bank energy for when my businesses reset and I'm really miserable right now over a dumb mobile game LMAOOOO. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍