🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    jhabs said:
    KaylaJ said:
    my TB probably wouldn't have to buy so many if they weren't so tacky and off theme?
    This is what I always think. There’s literally no point in buying tickets if your max score is like 30-40. Many people on this forum score 50+ on every look and we can easily overtake low scoring TBs. Its just not cost efficient to buy tickets unless you are also a high scorer lol 
    But also maybe you weren’t always on this forum, and tried your best and didn’t know little tricks that help and never got above a 40 and maybe just you were sick of never even finishing. 
    Cause like that could happen...
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    KaylaJ said:
    my TB probably wouldn't have to buy so many if they weren't so tacky and off theme?
    This is what I always think. There’s literally no point in buying tickets if your max score is like 30-40. Many people on this forum score 50+ on every look and we can easily overtake low scoring TBs. Its just not cost efficient to buy tickets unless you are also a high scorer lol 
    But also maybe you weren’t always on this forum, and tried your best and didn’t know little tricks that help and never got above a 40 and maybe just you were sick of never even finishing. 
    Cause like that could happen...
    Yes I agree! I mean buying excessive tickets, like using 6 tickets to gain 150 points when someone with a better wardrobe can use 3 and beat you. And also I’m talking about using tickets to try and win, not just reach the last earnable. 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My tb is scoring in the 20s to low 30s. For every free ticket I submitted she changed her outfits three times. She’s completely off theme as she clearly doesn’t have the wardrobe and you can only unlock two items per day. I don’t get why the ticket buyers with barely any items don’t spend money on guaranteed stuff like collections or closets instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wearing a cash red dress or a random blue gown in a black and gold ball..
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    There were a couple triple threat buyers the first day but I wound up getting high enough scores to come first. I honestly had hope that I’d stay in first but nope. The chick in first is now ahead by 100 points🤦🏾‍♀️ I really liked the dress too. ugh I’m over this. 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I have a very important question!
    I’ve bought the triple threat bundle which comes with three additional tickets. I only used one of them, and I need to know what will happen with two remaining bought tickets if I don’t use them this SYS? Will they be saved till the next SYS? Can I use them next week? Or will they just disappear? Hope someone will be able to help me.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’ve bought the triple threat bundle which comes with three additional tickets. I only used one of them, and I need to know what will happen with two remaining bought tickets if I don’t use them this SYS? Will they be saved till the next SYS? Can I use them next week? Or will they just disappear? Hope someone will be able to help me.
    Your extra tickets will roll...so you will start your next sys with the extra tickets and the free tickets 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-12:

Thank you for being the inspo to my look 8 @KKH_Raven and look 9 @oopsididitagain!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Your extra tickets will roll...so you will start your next sys with the extra tickets and the free tickets 
    Oh, nice! Thank you so much!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Doing well so far this sys, all of my looks have been 50+ or just under, even though I feel like some of them have been a bit chaotic 😩 and luckily no ticket buyers in my group so far 🤞🏼 It stays that way!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    One good thing I will say about the longer SYS events was that it was easier to catch up to ticket buyers who submitted off-topic looks because they couldn't maintain their average over that long a period
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I waited until the very last day to submit my first tickets just to have a chance against ticket buyers because I really want the dress. And still I get into a ticket buyer group.
    This game is getting really boring and annoying as well this way. 
    On top of that, my gift boxes contain nothing else but Energy for 6 months now. 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    yezx said:
    Last time i’m participating in sys, I keep losing to these kind of types:

She is submitting an extra ticket every time someone in top 3 submits a ticket... That’s just really devastating, I wouldn’t mind losing to someone who is following the theme and is trying, but this mess?? What a game 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Guys, where is this red dress from?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Guys, where is this red dress from?

Its from the valentines day boxes 💰🌹💰
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Koakuma it's from the Valentine's boxes!

It looks like I've lost my mojo... or voters prefer gold gowns!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I’m suprised how well this dress scores 😌
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    8-11

Managed to snag the hair with my 11th ticket, so my missed tickets didn't turn out to be a huge loss 🤗 Ready for the roaring 20s

P.s, I noticed Glu fixed the glitched photobooth border for us on Android. I'm so happy I don't have to crop my pictures anymore 😀
    - Emmy
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my first look with over 50 votes in many months 🤪
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Where are all my soul sisters? Let me hear them flow, sisters. With @AngelineJ, @melissakkh and @MollyMonroe

Loving the hair! I am dying for a 20s or masquerade themed SYS now. 

Also my best, worst and personal favourite looks. I think voters definitely have a stronger affinity to gold dresses vs black. 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks. Should get the hair with my last ticket.

I play on iOS
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I’m ecstatic. Love this dress!
  • anayaanaya Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hey can someone help me, how come peoples rankings show different users? The screenshots I’ve seen on here for the top rankings are different to what mine show 
    thanks x
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Okay but #2 has been wearing the same dress ever since the event has started?? Kind of shady and unfair since my videos arent working and I cant unlock a dress. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited February 2020

Doing very well 12 looks in 🤞🏼 Hate that I have to show how many looks I have but my number 2 is below by enough I feel like someone will scream ticket buyer at me 🙄
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Pleaaaaaase let it last!!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

For context, I started yesterday. We’ve had 6 tickets. She’s not even trying to be on theme. What’s the point. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    If you’re out there Xhiq, let’s not submit anymore tickets and then we can both be 1st 🤞

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Surprisingly, I just passed the TB in my group by 1 point. Most of her looks are not on theme and she wears the hair from previous SYS - sure it doesn’t make her more popular. Fingers crossed I remain in the lead 🤞🏻 
    ~ iOS player ~