❤️ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 2/14/20 - Love is In the Air on Valentine's Day! 🏹💝

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its a bummer that every single platform gets this kind of Kstar offers, wille us in Facebook get nothing 😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Seriously??? 😑

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I'm not sure I'm going to finish this 😞

iOS player 

• terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Do we have a thread anywhere that people can add people into the game on? I have like 3 Facebook friends that play and all of them are inactive, I just want some friends on there haha! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited February 2020
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    With this event I finally got the lovers achievement hair! Its super cute! 😍

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Idk where to post this, but there were k-stars in my daily box. this has never happened to me before

iOS player
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @robertavyy I don’t know what platform you play on, but my iOS game offers get pretty high during double star offers. You usually have to buy something, but my philosophy is that if I’m buying something that I would buy anyway.. why not get k stars for it? That’s the only way I can get any significant amount of stars on this game.

You should try submitting a support ticket when you don’t get the stars for your offers. They’re pretty quick with it.  
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @robertavyy I don’t know what platform you play on, but my iOS game offers get pretty high during double star offers. You usually have to buy something, but my philosophy is that if I’m buying something that I would buy anyway.. why not get k stars for it? That’s the only way I can get any significant amount of stars on this game.
    Me signing up for every offer for wine or food

Forreal tho those are my favorite ones and the only thing that got me through iOS removing other game offers which I’m still mad about bc androids can get hundreds for playing other apps to a certain level but on iOS you’re expected to make purchases 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Do any of you  dolls get these offers? I haven’t bought a VIP trial and I don’t get k-stars with my daily boxes or anything, just a few random luxe goals. 
    @mikaylachimo lol the wine ones are my favorite by far. I’m gonna buy wine anyway, but thanks for the positive reinforcement TapJoy😂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020

Forreal tho those are my favorite ones and the only thing that got me through iOS removing other game offers which I’m still mad about bc androids can get hundreds for playing other apps to a certain level but on iOS you’re expected to make purchases 🙃
    I agree with the wine but I don’t have offers like that🍷 😆 
    But im on iOS and all my offers is some quotes or with real money and I’m not gonna spend it for anything I don’t need 🤔 
    iOS player 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @robertavyy Im iOS too, I haven’t seen a wine one in a month or two but I just assumed I did them all already 😅 The wine ones I did were Winc and Firstleaf and at least one more. Look out for those! 

I usually don’t even bother with most the free offers anymore since they got rid of game offers because the ones that are for like surveys or quizzes never work for me. I try to do one big paying offer for something I wouldn’t have a problem spending money (hence all the wine & food lmao) during double stars. My favorite offer I ever did was HelloFresh and I got like 800 stars from that one! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    it might be a location thing, like offers might differ depending on where you play from
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @oopsididitagain sorry if this is too late, but the restaurant in Dubai doesn’t have any actions that cost money. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ❤️🍷🌹💋

@ashleydianem THANK YOU! That is a lifesaver 
    I feel like kollections I almost finish neverrrrr come back into my game & it makes me nervous because I would like this banged hair & pink dress someday 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I agree with the wine but I don’t have offers like that🍷 😆 
    But im on iOS and all my offers is some quotes or with real money and I’m not gonna spend it for anything I don’t need 🤔 
    People have done the math on here before in terms of what you need to earn to play all that the game offers. Kollections come out twice a month and usually cost around 700ish stars. To play both you’d need 1400 stars. To earn all items from GBs, you would need to spend, at the VERY least, 120 stars per week (but you usually need more). Then, you need to save 500 for VIP. 

In total, the very minimum you need to have per month to play all of these features is around 2,200 stars (this is a VERY conservative amount bc chasing GBS usually costs much more than 120 stars). I allot myself 80 stars to spend per week on GBS (give or take) and then a few hundred to play kollections, and still save enough for VIP, but I rarely have enough leftover to put toward the next month. I complete offers and watch all my daily videos every day (5).

Based on this, I think people who can complete all of the kollections and get every GB item either buy stars, complete very lucrative offers or.. the alternative lol. Just my opinion based on my experience. But I am IOS and I think android users can usually save more bc they have better offers. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Typical 😑
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @jhabs yeah I’ve never been able to finish a kollection no matter how bad I want to (aka this month), let alone 2 a month, so I see what you mean. I think I misunderstood the original comments thinking y’all were just referring to this week as opposed to the broader picture. That’s why I was talking about the tapjoy offers, but that really was only in reference to this specific event.

Some of those people might be gold VIPs since they get 30 stars a day? Regardless, I really hope it’s not the alternative, but it is definitely hard not to think about when the math is laid out like that
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Day vs night ✨💫
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I'm on Android but I hardly ever do offers because I find those games difficult. I did get 16 stars this weekend though because I completed 5 episodes of one of those story apps where you choose what the characters say to each other.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I have enough stars for VIP next weekend, shall I take another spin? Or keep the kstars and put them towards next VIP? 🤔
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @robertavyy Im iOS too, I haven’t seen a wine one in a month or two but I just assumed I did them all already 😅 The wine ones I did were Winc and Firstleaf and at least one more. Look out for those! 

I usually don’t even bother with most the free offers anymore since they got rid of game offers because the ones that are for like surveys or quizzes never work for me. I try to do one big paying offer for something I wouldn’t have a problem spending money (hence all the wine & food lmao) during double stars. My favorite offer I ever did was HelloFresh and I got like 800 stars from that one! 
    flaviar is a good one, too, if you are interested in whiskey, bourbon, tequila.. that kind of stuff... but you have to go into the website to actually choose your free box after you sign up.. great pay out and they were really easy to deal with.. i also love the food ones.. i did hellofresh.. it was a little too much work to continue using them (a little too much prep for me (i don't cook very much)... i did home chef recently, though, and i actually am in love with their process.  i've had them now for a few months so they've definitely gotten their monies worth out of me, but it was a great offer.  i would do the drizzly (alcohol delivery) offer, but it's not available in my area yet... lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Like seriously ...Neilan I just took you on like fifty dates this weekend and you’re already pouting lol!?!? He’s so needy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😆
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Here is how I styled my girl🥰 The gb and earnable hair just doesn’t look right on her. Needing some opinions as well.. which hair color looks best on my doll? TIA🤗