🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    It’s definitely much better @SisSnappedLikeThanos! Along with your editing skills ❤️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Smuckies thank you so much! 💕

@SisSnappedLikeThanos honey this is an amazing work!! Glu really should hire you 😍
    Android
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve been in 1st for the whole SYS and I’ve held off on submitting my last look in case any ticket buyers came out of no where. In the past hour or so, the person who was in 2nd has submitted at least 3 looks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought I’d finally come 1st for once 😭 I’m going to wait until nearer the end to submit my 14th ticket and hope they don’t buy any more tickets
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    last two looks flopped SO HARD w only 30+ votes 🥺 hoping that i’ll stay in the top 5 though...
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited February 2020
    (Delete this)
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Can I live without this dress? I’m sixth. I usually pop up with my extra tickets 20 mins bf.  But some ppl fight back. Sometimes I get in a war. And then have to spend real money on tickets, and I can’t really do that right now.  I’m not sure that it’s I love the dress or it will do really well in the future. Currently I’m at 580 and top is 700. Agree if I should fight or like if I should settle in top 5. I have 3 tickets. 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @Smuckies Thanks, I’m going to get the confetti next time I see it!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Can I live without this dress? I’m sixth. I usually pop up with my extra tickets 20 mins bf.  But some ppl fight back. Sometimes I get in a war. And then have to spend real money on tickets, and I can’t really do that right now.  I’m not sure that it’s I love the dress or it will do really well in the future. Currently I’m at 580 and top is 700. Agree if I should fight or like if I should settle in top 5. I have 3 tickets. 

TS dresses don’t usually do well bc people are bitter. Also I don’t think the dress is that cute lol so I wouldn’t buy tickets. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Lowest highest and my two favorites 
    edited February 2020
    jhabs said:

TS dresses don’t usually do well bc people are bitter. Also I don’t think the dress is that cute lol so I wouldn’t buy tickets. 
    I fought for one dress bf but I really liked it. This one isn’t so cute.  The top feathers remind me of that yellow one. But I know I’ll feel a ping each time ppl use it. :(

I just really wish they wouldn’t save the great prize for only first place. Maybe have it all the way to like 3rd-5th place. It would make things less crazy competitive. 

edit: Ok, I didn’t really mean that, I was trying to prerationalize not getting it, lol
    Plus I just found this pic. You know what trendsetter this reminds me of. 

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’m just gonna sit back and let the tb battle it out. I would not like to be a part of the battle for a virtual dress🙃
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Lucky last look. Highest score ever!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Number two had stopped submitting looks and was in 7th place...and she just started submitting more looks to just hit second place. She seriously submitted this outfit in black and then dyed it and submitted it in red...Who waste dye on outfits like these
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MissCristina we actually got Beyoncé’s ponytail during a VIP event back in 2016, so I’m pretty sure that TS hair was inspired by someone else! 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @MissCristina don’t buy them if you don’t know how you feel about the dress. It might be the dream dress of whoever is in #1 in your group.
    @thallisa well, I tried to seem cool, I guess I failed, lol
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m so furious right now. After being in 1st place all weekend a ticket buyer decided to buy her way to 1st at the last minute. I’m so over this game. I’ve been playing for 4 years but it’s not even fun anymore.
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    ah man, I’m getting really mentally exhausted to losing to these outrageous ticket buyers every.single.WEEK. I have only snipped back my place twice and haven’t done it ever since bc I realized it’s anxiety for me if I lose(waste of money). This game isn’t worth the stress but sh* it gets to me n other people as well. I really hate TS, hate it soooo bad actually. I need a break from this game, it’s not fun. I try not to complain about TS anymore bc I feel when we complain to glu about it, it’s like talking to a wall and clearly there only here for profit. Ever since Triple threat and this new amazing opal dye. I have had horrible TS groups. 😔
    oh welll.... 🤗
    IOS doll 💞

• MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I lost by 5

iOS player 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Lowest look 
    Favorite Look 
    Highest Look 

I ended up in 4th! Not sure when I’ll ever use the mask but I’m glad I got it. 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I used a bought ticket to replace the one I missed and now I'm in first but I'm just SO sure I'm gonna get sniped 😓😭

And  I was right 

edited February 2020
    Omg I cannot believe sunday at 9pm is the most stressful part of my week, and I have a lot to be stressed about, lol

Congratulations everyone!!! Everyone who placed and everyone for their hard work and gorg outfits!
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

So every SYS I buy the triple threat for the diamonds and don’t use the tickets.  But I loved this dress so much that I fought a ticket buyer to get it in the end with all those stacked up tickets. I knew I was saving them for something good! 😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    alycat said:

So every SYS I buy the triple threat for the diamonds and don’t use the tickets.  But I loved this dress so much that I fought a ticket buyer to get it in the end with all those stacked up tickets. I knew I was saving them for something good! 😍
    I did the same thing! I’m in love with this dress!  She submitted three off theme looks in last ten minutes and I went ahead and used my last two extra and I got it!