🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Came in third, lost to two ticketbuyers.. awesome....

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited February 2020

Came 3rd, I’m really happy with my place since I didn’t like the TS dress at all, the bottom looks like cheap material and a dress a child dressed up as a princess would wear to a school carnival (sorry to everyone who likes the dress, it’s just my own taste! 😅)

I see that many dolls who liked the dress got 1st, congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted! ❤️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Watching all your gorgeous looks submitted in SYS makes me wish that one day I could also have a kloset as extensive as everybody else's.. 😪
    Also, why I couldn't take any selfies?? Help me @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing 😭

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Love the mask! Would have loved the dress as well, but I knew all along I didn't stand a chance of getting it so I'm not too disappointed
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks and TS board. Actually won a prize this week! Nice to be back in top 5 after weeks of not even breaking top 10. Missed the fight between the top 3, they all must have bought a load of tickets last night and still wound up in the same order as they were before. 

I play on iOS
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I ended up in 3rd place. Two TBs were ahead of me by around 300 points. 
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    My lowest, highest and favorite looks.
    Ended up 5 so I got the mask which i really wanted.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    This doll clearly felt the need to steal my first place in the last hour while I was sleeping. 
     I am so sick of this. 

Are you sure this is a ticket buyer? No shade, but 719/14 is only 51 and seeing she used an on-theme gown... Maybe she didn’t steal anything but only used her last ticket in the end?   Obviously you know your ranking better than I do, but just based on this screenshot, it could be a possibility
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Cant believe I actually got first place for two weeks in a row! Hope my luck doesnt change!! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited February 2020
    yezx said:
    This doll clearly felt the need to steal my first place in the last hour while I was sleeping. 
     I am so sick of this. 

Are you sure this is a ticket buyer? No shade, but 719/14 is only 51 and seeing she used an on-theme gown... Maybe she didn’t steal anything but only used her last ticket in the end?   Obviously you know your ranking better than I do, but just based on this screenshot, it could be a possibility
    Nope, she used her last tickets like four hours before the end and she passed me. Then I used my 14th ticket and ended the event with 712 points. Until yesterday morning she was in 4th-5th.

Edit to say of course, everything is possible, but it would be a big coincidence 
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Try these tips:

Make sure under your device settings for KKH you have permissions enabled. So for iOS go to iOS Settings > Kardashian > Make sure Photos is enabled. For Android go to device Settings > Apps > Kardashian > Permissions > Enable Storage. If permissions are enabled, double check that you have enough storage space. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited February 2020

Try these tips:

Make sure under your device settings for KKH you have permissions enabled. So for iOS go to iOS Settings > Kardashian > Make sure Photos is enabled. For Android go to device Settings > Apps > Kardashian > Permissions > Enable Storage. If permissions are enabled, double check that you have enough storage space. 
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing!! Love it!!

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Got 2nd this weekend and there were no TB‘s in my group, so I’m happy for the doll in 1st since it was a healthy competition and it’s refreshing to not be worrying about Tb‘s 😊
  • anayaanaya Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @anaya It's like if an election were held, and majority voted for a certain person and that person won the election fair and square - But then someone purchased meaningless votes and declared themselves the winner instead of the true winner... And now everyone is miserable. 
    I get that but everyone’s obviously going to vote for the nicest clothes which will have been paid for with cash so I don’t see the difference 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Same as almost every week.... 😢

Here’s the low, high and fav looks. I’m happy I was able to get the mask. Maybe we can have a Mardi Gras in New Orleans or Carnival in Rio theme sys soon so that we can use the mask! 🎊🦹🏻‍♀️

edited February 2020
    Please don't come for me...  I'd like to contribute some opinions into the TS system. Let's have analysis on the other side (newbies, dolls who don't have enough dresses, dolls who can't style well a.k.a. those dolls that can't score well) if the ticket system doesn't exist, they will not even have a chance to win the prize for a very long time because of experienced KKH players. I've read a post here earlier in the forum that though these TB have cash but if they can't score well they are easily overthrown by experienced players or those dolls who have Nicer clothes (whether bought or earned) if they opt to buy tickets too.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited February 2020

So this is the doll who decided to buy a ticket and take the first place spot I had all week in the last 10 minutes. I cried. I’m hurt and I’m angry and I’m done with caring for this game. I should not be crying over a game. But you know what, my boyfriend and I were fighting and I open my game to collect my dress I rightfully won and see that. I am done. Tired of being hurt by a company that will never care for anything but the quick dollar, not even the players who long term invest. So thank you Naenae Rae for being a garbage human & Glu for supporting garbage practices. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Personally I'd like to take on the challenge by following the theme and use free tickets because that's how you get better at SYS. But then, I also buy tickets to compete for the prize. My questions is - why do other players don't buy tickets too coz everybody gets a shot on the prize. The triple threat just offers 3 tickets, not much imo. If a doll is a newbie: 1 ticket = 20-30 votes, but if a doll is an experienced/best player; 1 ticket = 45 - 55 votes at least. So if the better player buys a ticket they can beat the mutliple ticket buyer.
    So what I'm saying is, Glu gives everyone 14 free tickets (correct me if I'm wrong) to be able to enter and play the game. But if you really want the 1st prize - either you score very high OR you buy tickets to claim it until the event is over. Everyone is given the opportunity to buy and use it as they seen necessary. That is how I think the SYS works. I don't have money always too and I usually can't buy bundles (currency exchange rates is high in my country). So I also notice those who have extensive klosets can really style their dolls well. Hope this helps everyone to understand each other's situations. PEACE 😘😘😘
    edited February 2020
    The company pays their employees to run this game, that's why they need money from this game for us to be able to play it everyday. It's a business. No employees/programmers = no KKH game.