🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I think the point where it is a fair game field for everyone is, in the end we all have 14 tickets to use (correct me if I'm wrong), we all have 3 days to submit our dolls, and we can decide to buy tickets or not. A friend of mine once told me that it was my fault that I didn't buy the tickets that why I didn't get the prize. The oppurtunity is there but I chose not to take it. So decide if you want to buy the ticket and just use it well. I will play this game more so I can post an idea (in the future) my own suggestions on how Glu can improve it because this is all what I got right now. 😘😘😘
    edited February 2020
    I agree with your suggestion @oopsididitagain  that there should be a tier group. The beginners, regular and advanced levels group. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I just have to say.. if you buy tickets every week then idk. Might need to examine your priorities lol. This is a virtual game and you’re winning virtual clothes. No one is envious of your virtual wardrobe outside of this forum. 
    @samaaanthaaa I'm not saying that this is a solution, I mentioned that I'm trying to give my thoughts why the ticket buying systems exists. 
    edited February 2020
    @jhabs yes, I think I have posted that I'm sorting my priorities on this game on my earlier SYS posts to be honest 😂😂. And I did, right now I'm focused on earning stars so I can buy my doll businesses to earn FREE stars and virtual cash so I can buy more clothes withouts spending real money. 😘😘😘
    @jhabs my real life kloset is not extensive as well and I'm not wealthy - just a regular earning citizen. In fact, I dream of being as good as the experienced players here where I just submit my doll and I get like 55 votes instantly. 
    @samaaanthaaa I'm sorry to hear that. I also felt really, really bad when a fellow ticketbuyer beat me to the prize because she has more money. I also thought of not doing the game as well but I just realized that it is a game and not to be taken personally coz it affected my feelings too in real life. For the time being, i just had to adjust strategies to continue earning stars to buy better clothes. 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Ignore me I'm just 👀
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2020
    jhabs said:
    I just have to say.. if you buy tickets every week then idk. Might need to examine your priorities lol. This is a virtual game and you’re winning virtual clothes. No one is envious of your virtual wardrobe outside of this forum. 
    I personally have it as part of my entertainment budget. I have a set amount that I can spend monthly on things that entertain me, and I could go to the movies or out for drinks or bowling. Or I could buy kstars or the triple threat bundle. Either way, I was entertained for a short period of time, which is the purpose of games... ultimately, having good in game clothes will entertain me longer than going to a movie will, because at least I can reuse them for future events. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And maybe one week I decide to go to the movies instead. I’ve made that choice before too... 

To each their own. But that’s how I look at it. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The company pays their employees to run this game, that's why they need money from this game for us to be able to play it everyday. It's a business. No employees/programmers = no KKH game.
    Yes, but what if the company made a game that was enjoyable and satisfying to play so people wanted to give it money, rather than working on people's sense of imminent loss as a funding model?
    @alycat same here. 
    edited February 2020
    @Lisylis Maybe Glu will come up with a better version in the future. In the meantime, we have this current version. I have played other apps for dress up games too but I get more broke with those. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Lia888 where is that dress you are using with the mascara from? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@promquin98 glu used to have a better SYS but abandoned it because I presume it was too fair and did not bring in enough direct payments 😢
    edited February 2020
    Let's just not vote for any doll who doesn't follow the SYS theme. I'm just less than a year playing SYS event but I have been playing this app longer. Just not very consistently.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @kkh_clarice the dress in my post is dyed gold. I found it in LindaVB’s encyclopedia post which I copied from below. It’s from the St. Patrick’s day weekend event on 3/15/19. 🙂

edited February 2020
    (Delete this).
    @Bear_KKH omfg the opal shoes freakin killed me lmao. Why do they do this?!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @promquin98 they get an extremely low amount of votes but just keep submitting tickets until they win.  If you’ve noticed, it’s very rare to get 60 votes.  Even if you’re dressed impeccably & up against the ham dress, there will be people clicking through not paying any attention and giving votes to the off-theme look. Or, the off-themed look will get paired with another off-themed look, and they’ll stay in the booth until 60 people have made the difficult choice between ham & antlers.

It really isn’t an issue of “just don’t vote for them,” because they could get 10 votes a look & do it enough times to take first.  It’s just a bit of an oversimplification of the problem.
    edited February 2020
    Let's just not vote for any doll who doesn't follow the SYS theme. 

@mikaylachimo They win 1st place in SYS right? When the TB submits  a doll with off-themed dresses, they still get "votes" and that's why majority of non-ticket buyers lose the 1st prize. That was the problem right? How else will they win if they didn't get "votes"? I used an extra ticket once, but my dress (following the SYS theme) isn't great and I get lowest score of 19 votes, so I believe it is not a system-generated "votes".
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2020
    At first, I was disappointed with the theme black and gold but I'm happy that I've won 1st place on my game. I've also incorporated a valentine's ballroom look with red & black too.😍

This mask automatically gave me Gatsby's vibes. Taking it back to the 1920s yall😍 This whole look is pure life 😍

ETA: voted for  @Rumpelstilzchen @Johana and @Chloè_KKH on my game :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections