KK:H Weekday Event - 2/17/20 "Fashion Week" Continues with a TB!

Comments

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Got these earrings in my 1st black box. I like them but I really wish they were k-stars because I don’t have enough to finish the VIP. 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    How many kstars is it to finish vip? The usual 600 like others weekend events or only 300?
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @rose2797 I think you need to spend 500 k-stars to finish a VIP Weekend.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    So these are the items we haven’t gotten yet...

This is 3 items so I’m thinking maybe VIP

This is 4 items so maybe VIP gift box

And we haven’t gotten the Kim dress and the popcorn bucket. I’m not sure if we have gotten the hairstyles on the 1st and 2nd girl?? I only recognize the last girl’s. So these might be SYS. 
    I think the top one may be a fashion goals and the Kim dress and popcorn bucket will be sys! hopefully Earnable items! 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

The luck continues! Stars in my black box and although I'd have liked those gold boots in my gold box or maybe even dyes I definitely can't complain! I'm grinding hard this week as my best friend is coming to visit this week before my birthday as she's off work so I'm hoping to reach my TB box before she arrives. Really counting my blessings today! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

On the bright side, at least I’ve collected all of these now and I never have to see an ugly ham dress in my palettes again
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my Gold Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Got purple dyes in my 2nd black box and now kash in my gold box😩. I really hope my TB box is goood!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH ugh I’m in love with the zig-zaggy wonderfulness and the cutouts with the sheer panels!
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I got another item in my gold box 😍 I am feeling so lucky ✨I hope it continues in my tb box 🤞
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

So these are the items we haven’t gotten yet...

This is 3 items so I’m thinking maybe VIP

This is 4 items so maybe VIP gift box

And we haven’t gotten the Kim dress and the popcorn bucket. I’m not sure if we have gotten the hairstyles on the 1st and 2nd girl?? I only recognize the last girl’s. So these might be SYS. 
    The 1st outfit will be eather VIP earnables OR Fashion Goals (since theres 3 itens),  2nd outfit could be the VIP GiftBox itens?
    From the KKH Socia Media pic, we havent gotten the kim avatar dress, the side ponytail and the popcorn bucket... Could these be SYS/TS stuff?? :3
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Black boxes
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    The Predictive Bullhorn says VIP is this weekend.   Can you hold onto your prose of 25 Stars till then?  Maybe your next box will be stars too1 I love vip....no stress in grinding BUT getting a star for every 5Start gig,...including the Bel Air reality show really takes the stress out of grinding.   
    Where do you find the predictive bullhorn? Also do you know what the levels of stars you need to spend to get rewards are? 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

My mom picked 🤩

This time I picked 😁 Haven’t had this kind of luck in months!! 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @martina_kkh that's incredible luck, especially just before VIP! Congrats girl! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    @martina_kkh that's incredible luck, especially just before VIP! Congrats girl! 
    You’re right! The timing is perfect. Thanks doll! 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    One less junk item to be found in a weekend box 🤪 I wish the storage closet wasn't so many k stars so I could hide these hideous items and never have to see them again lol.

- Emmy
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I don't know where to post, has anyone had this issue? I'm a 100% sure that my network connection is not the issue and I did not mess with any device restrictions. It was working just fine last night. 
    So ive reached my TB Box and im presently surprised!
    I havent gotten a dress in MONTHS!!! And its a very simple black dress but i really like it!!! Probably my fav iten on my pallete (besides the other black dress with the gold acsents)!

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    so my second black box.... uh thanks glu......
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Happy late valentine's day although love should be celebrated every day but not only just once a yr! Was gonna do this edit but got pretty busy irl. Gotta treat yourself when you're living the single life and ain't got a SO by your side. My doll took herself out on a date. She dined 🍽🍴 and drank some fine wine 🍷 yall 🥰 bought herself some tasty chocolatey sweets 🍫 #feelingmyself #selfloveisthebestlove
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love that message @Carol Davida! #selflove
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm doll for your kind words. I use to feel so sad irl for not having someone to share valentine's day with but not anymore though. I realized that one day if I do happen to be another relationship, I should be treated like a queen that I am and I shouldn't be lowering my standards :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    when you least expect it, love will come knocking on your door.  Enjoy your unattached time to explore yourself.  Follow the things you’ve always wZnted to try.  It’s so much easier when you needed take snothers feelings into consideration....so take those drum lessons, or sky diving lessons you’ve been tempted to try.  And, if you me eat domeone who enjoys the same things in the process......Awesome!  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    So when will VIP start? I only have 90 K stars - so if, I would only invest in the first item. Otherwise, I really love that Cloud 9 collection and would like to take a spin or two. 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KkhEMP it will start on Friday!  We'll get spoilers on Thursday morning.  The cloud 9 kollection should still be on your game when spoilers come out, so you should be able to decide whether you want to wait for VIP or would rather spin the kollection!  
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    So when will VIP start? I only have 90 K stars - so if, I would only invest in the first item. Otherwise, I really love that Cloud 9 collection and would like to take a spin or two. 

I will be this weekend! I would wait if I were you
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood @oopsididitagain
    Thanks dolls, I live in Europe - so what time is Thursday morning where u are 😂? I know its confusing xx