• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    i do like that TS black skirt. Now I hope I’m gonna be in top 5☺️
    iOS player 

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I really like everything!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    A few ideas - I wish I had more flirty colorful little outfits 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnables especially the popcorn!
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

So far I came up with these 3 looks. I hope they go well tomorrow 🤞🏼
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍
    TS items are weirdly basic, seems like a weird choice considering TBs will go crazy over TS but these just look like basic kash items 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I love the earnables!! 🎉
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    oo this is gonna be so fun! (i hope) lol but my wardrobe is not that extensive so here is what i came up with. 
    most of these i would probably wear irl depending on my mood and the location 🤷🏽‍♀️
     except the first one because ive had two kids and unfortunately the girls just do not sit up right 🥴
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @EmCharlotte @oopsididitagain @kokokokonut Thank you dolls so much for your sweet compliments ♥️♥️♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Love the earnables, and the skirt is versatile, but I don’t like the cutout on the ts top, but I am never going to get that anyways 😅 

I really like a casual sys, and now I want to go to the movies irl, so I will probably make my boyfriend see “The Lighthouse” with me 🍿
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I actually really like the TS, maybe more than the earnables! I feel like it’s very versatile. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Loving the earnables and the ts prizes. But, I never seem to do well with causal themes. I feel like the voters are gonna favor the gowns as usually and won't vote for the cocktail dresses 🤷🏾‍♀️they just love off-theme looks though lol 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnables are super cute especially the popcorn handheld. The TS prizes are okay
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @monamushroom don’t buy popcorn for The Lighthouse! As much as I liked the movie, I’d have a hard time eating anything during it 😩
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @thallisa Haha, fair point I didn’t even think about that 😂 I always finish my popcorn before the movie starts anyways 🤭
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This is all I’ve managed to come up with 😩 I think I’m gonna struggle with this SYS
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @thallisa your looks are amazing, but I particularly like the 4th one! From where is that shirt/outfit from? 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @livyx thank you! ☺️ In theory it’s a dress, even though it looks like separates, and it’s from Lacy Looks kollection:

• terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I’m really looking forward to this sys! Here’s a few rough ideas but not sure if some of them are too dressy?! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm going to wait and see what the voting booth poops out. This is one of those ambiguous themes where you think it'd be pretty obvious what to submit but players make up their own rules. I would think more casual would be the popular pick but I also know how dumb SYS can get

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going semi-casual because even if people vote for them, using gowns for a movie theater date theme is too absurd. But since it's a date theme, I'm not going super casual either. 
    Platform: Android

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @terrikkh That hair in the middle of the bottom row is gorgeous! Where is it from? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh this theme is so cute! I don’t know what to wear because irl i’d absolutely be in sweatpants with snacks in my bag, but based on inspo here and kalindas call I think I’m mostly gonna go with thigh highs & short dresses! Which I loooove styling so hopefully this theme goes well for me 😅

I think the earnables are so fun, the dress is cute and I love the popcorn so much!! The trendsetters items are nice. I like the top and I appreciate separates that don’t look incomplete if you wear them separately! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @terrikkh That hair in the middle of the bottom row is gorgeous! Where is it from? 
    It’s from the top threads collection! 🥰
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just like @oopsididitagain this would be my outfit, a big sweater cause were I live we have  46 degrees today a bun cause I cant deal with my hair and my glasses cause I have myopia. 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @terrikkh thank you 💕
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I really like this theme! I love going to the movies (but I am not picky at all lol if I enjoy a movie it's a good movie to me 😅). This year I decided to start a thing were I keep the ticket of every movie I go see and kinda do a ranking of my favorite films of 2020! (Even though I already have a strong favorite lol 🤪) 
    Anyways, I loooove the earnables and don't really care for TS which is fine by me!! 🥴