🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just got Kalinda’s call and now I’m even more confused. I think the looks I planned might be too dressy. 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Signature checks out @Jabberwooh 😂
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Still confused by this sys, especially after the in game description, but I just got this coat/dress from my throwback box so I think it’ll be one of my looks!
  • anayaanaya Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Some of you really get dolled up for the movies I’ll be feeling underdressed haha 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Glu: “Movie Date Night”

Me:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Love love love the earnables 😍 The popcorn handheld is my must-have 🍿🥰
    I’ve made some outfits. Any suggestions?

These lewks are perfect!!!!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited February 2020
    im glad the popcorns the first earnable bcos i am definitely not reaching the last one especially in a casual theme 😖
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I love the earnables! TS are nice too and I’m glad we’re getting separates that are not a complete set and will look just as nice with other clothes that we already have. 

I love the theme too, it’s gonna be challenging but I’ll try to have as much fun as possible and I definitely won’t cave in and start submitting gowns or anything like that! Some looks that I’ve prepared: 

I love your styling!
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    So excited for this popcorn thank youuuu!!!! 😍😍 think I'll sit this TS out though.... Lol 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Just bought this yacht.. 😂 😘 thanks to the 50,000 cash from sultry soiree box. 😁

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @promquin98 Thank you so much 💕🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Accalia thank you so much! 💛 ☺️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Pretty confused for this sys 😅 here’s some looks I came up with, honest opinions, and or criticism is welcomed  💖

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I know that lately I have been sounding too bitter around here... but I will not let go to mention that this background has no logic at all. Just 'cause there is a night effect? Seriously? The Unity in San Francisco would make more sense or even the front of the Mirimount with a few edits. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables:
    Guys, I’m so excited about the earnables! I’ve been in love with that dress since the first spoiler photo and didn’t want to say anything so they wouldn’t make it Fashion Goals or something 😅 It’s something I’d wear it real life (maybe with a band tee or something instead of one with Kim K on it 😂).

The underbust corset is hot, and I love it over a graphic t-shirt. I like the lacing detail on the skirt, and the rolled sleeves. I wait weeks through so many sparkly repetitive dresses to occasionally get a different and interesting clothing item in this game, and I’m very happy this is earnable! Also the popcorn — awesome 😊

Trendsetters:  I like the skirt and I think it will be very versatile. The top makes me think of uniforms for competitive dancers or cheerleaders — something about the design doesn’t look right. We have so many kind of cheap crop tops in the game; I’d like to see something that fills a void in our wardrobes.
    Kalinda hasn’t called me yet 🤔😥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    anaya said:
    Kalinda hasn’t called me yet 🤔😥
    check if there is an update for the game you missed - that happened to me once - I didnt have enough memory on my phone and I didnt get the call until i cleared some stuff of my phone and updated manually
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @anaya You can also try changing locations within the game to get the call
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love the popcorn so as long as I reach that I’ll be happy. The dress is cute but I never do well at casual SYS so I’m not expecting to reach it. The TS top I like but I know I have no hope of getting it and not fussed about the skirt. Good luck everyone!
    I play on iOS
    I’m not sure I ever get a call you know thinking back. What are the tips? Would it be because I’m from UK
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Does someone have the suggestions from Kalinda by chance? I think she mentioned comfortable but sexy? Or am i imagining that?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    (The image its not mine I got it from a friend cuz I forgot to screenshot too) 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@thelifeofRaeRae  tbh I don’t think it will help. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Does someone have the suggestions from Kalinda by chance? I think she mentioned comfortable but sexy? Or am i imagining that?
    Here you are doll ☺️