VIP Weekend

HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
I actually have enough kstars to complete VIP for once and I’m wondering what to spend them on. I might take a few spins of some kollections or something like that but what I wanna know is:
What are your ‘must haves’ or ‘crucial’ items? Businesses, items that always do well in SYS, pets, fave kollections, etc. 
I’m going to make a list of things to buy, so I don’t just spend them on random crap 😂
What will you be spending your kstars on?

Hannah 🇬🇧
Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️

Comments

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    During VIP I always spend my stars on limited time items like kollections, event gift boxes or the Valentine's gift boxes we have right now! So if you line anything that will be gone until the next VIP I would advise spending your stars on that, everything else will wait for you.

I also LOVE the ski resort business in St Moritz because I'm lazy and hate always going to each and every business to complete tasks, so I like that the resort manager actually calls us (and that way I also can't forget to take care of the ski resort 😅)

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think the valentines boxes are a major waste- I personally wouldn’t open many if you don’t have many of the items. I won’t be opening any. 

I definitely always open a few GBs if I like the items. I also tend to buy items in the kloset that dye well and that I know do well in SYS. Handheld purses, drinks, you can’t go wrong with those.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @HelenaKing the ski resort is one of the few businesses I have! I love that I don’t have to do anything 😅

@jhabs handhelds are a good idea! I’ll definitely buy a couple of those
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Depending on much progress you have made in game, I would normally set up all my businesses and buy pets. 

The fashion house in Paris have the best payoff follow by the ice bar in Iceland. Also I would wait for maybe a day to see what Maria have to offer for luxe goals. She might be shady with offers but she does have a few gems from time to time. 

IOS Player 
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I would totally recommend the looong nails because they make every look/handheld (not purses though) look more glam. The coffee mug and other beverages are a nice way to boost an outfit in SYS too.

I'll also echo @HelenaKing and @TrashleyKKH in recommending the ski resort (because it's easy to manage), and the fashion house and ice bar (profitable).
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would do businesses first. It'll take you a bit since many of them you'll have to pay k-stars to furnish in order to get the full payout. Since I own all the businesses, I play kollections during VIP. I have a decent amount of pets but it's still maybe only half of them and I do just fine completing events, but if you struggle then I would purchase a few more. I don't buy many k-star kloset items unless I get a call from Maria and it's something I want or I wait for Black Friday because those items are half off then.
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    How many stars does it take to finish a weekend?
    And how often do they come around?
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     @chey it’s 500 stars and they happen once a month, usually near the end of the month 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @PixiDust thank you! Saving up lol