🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/21/20 - February VIP Coming Right Up!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The earnables dress is very similar to a previous SYS dress, I am not crazy about the earnable hair, it is a bit helmet-esque. I might stop at the dress.

oofff, the GB items are gorgeous. The dress is so beautiful. The hair is gorgeous and very Ariana Grande ( yes, all high ponytails remind me of Ariana Grande 😂) the clutch. Stun. The eye makeup i love the clean gold eye.  Very nice. I wish this level of attention to details also apply to This week earnables. 

Le sigh. Of course the ponytail is FG. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Please change earnables with GB lol😂
    and of course that ponytail I was hoping to get is for money 🙄 this weekend I don’t really like anything that much, even in SYS 🤨 can’t decide what to do this weekend with my k-stars 🤔 and glad that short hair is last, so I’m saving my 200 stars
    iOS player 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    We had earnable looks better than this fashion goals set lol
    And of course, this hair that we all loved had to come this $way$ Besides that all the other items are gorgeous. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I freaking LOVE the earnable hair, I think it’s unique.

Someone please convince me not to spend my hardly earned 500 k-stars on that hair. 😢

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Edit - ugh
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not really a fan of the earnables so I’ll stop at the GB. Already know I won’t get an item from free box, but the items are nice. Hope everyone gets what they want from the boxes 😃
    I play on iOS
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    The earnable dress was suggested by mee!! So happyy frr but i almost spent all my kstars on the previous kollection last weekend😭😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please show us the dress without hair covering it? 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing can u post a close up of the GiftBox eye make-up?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Not really a fan of the earnables or gb items but I have so many pretty Kollections that I want to spin this weekend. Should I spend my k-stars or save them for when I really want the earnable items? 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    hate everything so that’s cool 😭😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Glad the hair is last and that I didn’t bust my butt trying to save 500 k-stars. I’d like to see the gift box dress without the hair covering it. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The earnable dress was suggested by mee!! So happyy frr but i almost spent all my kstars on the previous kollection last weekend😭😭
    @Yassminxkkw can you post a pic of the inspo?? I’m betting it was a lot cuter in real life. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    My k stars are safe 🥱
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH I would spin them anyway, I still have kollections I want to see so bad that haven’t ended up in my game yet.  You never know when you’ll get another chance with them
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The earnables are pretty. I really like the shoes and dress. I FINALLY got the curtain call kollection after months of waiting so I'm gonna take a few spins to get the items I want and might make it to the earnable shoes or dress. I'm not into the hair but a bob has been highly requested so it's good to see it's been made. I like the GB items (the dress reminds me of the recent gold dress FG though) but depending how my luck with the kollection goes, don't think I'll be opening any additional boxes, so hoping for the dress or clutch in my freebie. I'm not surprised the hair is FG since it was so coveted, it's gorgeous but I'm going to pass on this FG for now. I wish it had been earnable hair. Anyways, I'll be grinding for stars as much as possible this weekend 😝
    - Emmy
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I will have to see what the hair looks like on me tomorrow but like... before this i was super excited and ready to spend thinking from the update spoilers that the bob would be a GB outfit and we'd have even better earnables. Now, i'd be ok to skip the VIP, because i just don't think it's worth it.
    It's weird to keep separating items that are supposed to be one look. It's also one (shady) thing to keep a highly requested hair for VIP last earnable, but it's not even the one everyone keeps requesting??
    Image result for kylie and khloe bob

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

You have got to be kidding me
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Yeah that hair is not worth 500 kstars..
    And I guess I’m kissing that ponytail goodbye🙄 I’ll be back on monday
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I hate it whenever I hate vip bc I wanna spend my stars lol. I have things I need to buy glu, please help me out!!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Huh. Guess I'll be seeing those earnables in a TB one day.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I really need to see the fashiongoal hair on a darker skintone and black hair...that would be great. I usually only get fashion goals during VIP week because I spend all of my kstars but this week fashiongoals don’t seem worth it 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Instead of spending 500 stars on that bob, I spent 80 kstars on two spins giving me 80 kstars and this BEAUTIFUL hair😍 winning

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The earnables are all cute, but i don’t know exactly if they’re ~VIP event~ cute!! I hope I love the earnable hair more when I see it on my doll because I was ready to spend 😂 it’s something different and a lot of the kardashians wear cute bobs so I wanna love it.

Every month I have detailed plans on what I’m gonna buy, only to throw most of it away and chase the giftbox items instead 😅 this month I’m definitely buying a business or two before I do any chasing or open valentines boxes. Since finishing storyline it’s half of what I do all week lmao so I’m telling myself it’s non-negotiable. I want all the businesses now, and I only have a couple left!!! But what I have left after business will go to giftbox and/or valentines boxes.

Love the fashion goals, specifically the hair!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh