⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @julia19 YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! 
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I know we just had this kollection but please put Cloud Nine in rotation.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jhabs said:
    This is probably going to be unpopular but I do wish there were some parameters for posting on the fashion inspo thread. I feel like I can’t even go in there and read through them all because there are so many. I think a lot of people see looks they like and immediately post it to that thread without giving too much thought to it. I kind of feel like I wish there was a 10 post per day limit for all users? Like every person who wants to post picks their ten favorite looks that they really wanna see in the game and posts them. Idk maybe this is just me, but I just feel like that thread gets spammed and there are a lot of repeat looks because most people just post without reading through it. 

Please do something about this, that thread is impossible. 61 posts have been made in 16 hours, how can anyone keep track of that. It's too much to go through and vote for things we like. Maybe make a seperate thread for people to post their one absolute favourite suggestion a day? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    In regards to the fashion suggestion thread, maybe separate threads for different categories? Like one for hair/makeup, one for formal wear (read: gowns), one for casual wear and one for accesories (handhelds, jewellery etc). That way it's easier to keep track if your post has already been suggested, if there's not 80+ pages to sift through. And i imagine it'd be easier for Glu to find things.
    A post limit would also be good on top of that but it would have to take into account that suggestions have to be posted separately in order to accurately show what's popular.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have GB hair colors and no eyebrow shades to match. I might be the minority but i like my brows to match also i wish youd make more of the eye makeup look flattering on darker dolls.i have like two eye makeups that look good on me to use.
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

I suggest an SYS for 90s theme, we need these earnables: Walkman or boombox; cute little lunchboxes with graphics; and a bigass scrunchie. Oh! And we finally need bellybutton rings and chains.

Or collectors item purple Beanie Baby or something else 90s theme pleaseeee
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    does anyone know where I can find this top

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Is this thread just a joke to Glu?🤡
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    Honest question: does anyone know the last time a suggestion from this thread was implemented by Glu?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Idea for earning diamonds.. once we level up a contact to 2.5k, we earn a diamond and 5k, we earn a diamond.. that would be awesome to me.. I usually don't level up my contacts that far because it's not cost effective enough (for the stars we get vs the time), but for diamonds I would...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

VIP memberships should be updated to include daily diamonds along with the kstars (literally, even if it's 3/2/1 per day for gold/silver/bronze, it would still be helpful with the new line of kollections & probably would make money)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    VIP memberships should be updated to include daily diamonds along with the kstars (literally, even if it's 3/2/1 per day for gold/silver/bronze, it would still be helpful with the new line of kollections & probably would make money)
    Absolutely! But, it should be more like at least 10/5/2 respectively.. $50 is a lot to pay for 3 diamonds compared to $3.00 (I think that's how much bronze is) for 1 diamond..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Apologies if we have one already but I couldn't find it, could we please get a reference thread of all items available to purchase for diamonds during SYS? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @AliBryant
    @luvs2gruuv I completely agree!! I was giving an example of the bare minimum, because it’s hard to expect anything, but that is definitely a more fair amount!
  • KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    This is probably a crazy idea, lol, and it's kind of hard to put into words but anyway. It's hard to win diamonds during SYS, we should be able to get them in giftboxes or in the voting booth. It'd also be a cool idea if we were rewarded diamonds in case someone clicked on our look to buy something with diamonds. This would be a great way to please long-time & loyal players. It'd also make up for the fact that we can't vote for a look if we click on it to obtain an item. (I think) 😊
    Yes! I love the idea of getting paid in diamonds if someone bought our rare clothes. I’ve bought about 4 pieces with diamonds because that’s about as much as I could save so far to use, so if someone else was able to buy my items with diamonds I’d probably be more motivated to wear exclusive pieces and therefore buy more exclusive pieces in bundles or kollections if I would be rewarded. Diamonds are going to absolutely no one when they are used... yet I bought those pieces with my money or hard earned stars. Or worked hard during an event for them. This is a great idea. 
    Other than the Gold VIP, if you pay money each month you currently get less stars a day then if you had never spent money on the game. I think it’s insane that you have to pay $20 a month to get 10 stars a day when you could never spend money and get double that each day. If we’re going to get punished for giving the company money, the stars each day for VIP memberships should at least be increased so each is more than we would have gotten not spending any money.

I kick myself every day for not knowing about the video loss when I bought bronze VIP, and I’m sure the company loses money off everyone vehemently warning new players that they’ll be at a disadvantage if they spend money. Make it right, please. If you aren’t gonna give us back the videos, give us more stars & add daily diamonds as mentioned above.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I agree with what was mentioned above. Why would any company punish ppl for spending money? Taking away 15 free videos is kind of ridiculous and just stops ppl from buying anything. 

Also, there's zero reason the dye exchange shouldn't be a permanent feature in the game. I don't understand why it's only bought around temporarily each time. Just leave it there.
    - Emmy
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey Glu, how it's going? I just wanted to suggest that male doll have access, somewhere in the future, to some of the female dolls handhelds. I really wanted the popcorn, but as a male doll I couldn't get it </3

It would be nice to have a chance to win some of these handhelds. For real :) I don't know if requires any kind of super duper editing for them to fit into male hands/shapes, but here's that. It would be nice ♥
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    Honest question: does anyone know the last time a suggestion from this thread was implemented by Glu?
    Being truly sincere, i've talked so much about separating SYS by gender and they really took it off the shelf.

I don't know if it was my pressure alone (I kinda doubt it), but they really did it. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    a book as a handheld!
    iOS player
    Make daily box clothing as frequent as the holiday items during December daily boxes. We should be able to get them all out of the way in a couple months at the most, so they don’t all pop up in GBs during weekend events. (Or, you know, just remove them from the game since no one ever uses them.)

We go months without seeing any items in daily boxes, and they’re in all of the GBs. The algorithm is messed up, and you’d have a lot more customer satisfaction during weekend events if this was fixed.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    new aura: rainbows, like you'd see in Hawaii 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Pleaseeee separate make up and eyebrows. I love these eyes and hate these eyebrows - I spent k-stars, the glitch was fixed so give us the option to choose different eyebrows please PLEASE! 🥵 I don’t like the way these eyebrows look on my doll
    Let people choose between these and the ones available for k-stars 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Money aura B)