🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Funniest gif ever 😂😂😂😂 @soundspretty
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dee___321dee___321 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Ugh, tough crowd 🙃
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I see a lot of outfits like the doll on the left. is this some sort of glitch or do they do it on purpose? if it is a glitch it’s so unfair for them because it’ll ruin their chances of getting a decent amount of votes.

iOS player
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I don't have trendsetters yet. I have submitted 2 looks so far.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m really debating getting a VIP subscription now that I don’t have any more storylines and just seem to do reality shows everyday. Does anyone have any advice on each one? 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Looks like this week is not my week 🙈
    I can’t believe with my lost ticket who submitted itself with same look like first one. And now I don’t have TS 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
    So there is my first two looks 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Any help for the dolls not having trendsetters? @KalindaKing
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @Katinkae I still don’t have TS yet 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I can’t believe with my lost ticket who submitted itself with same look like first one. And now I don’t have TS 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Contact glu support cause they're wilding, how can so many people not have TS?
    And submitting looks has been lagging for a few SYS, I would try to submit a look and it would take my ticket but not submit anything...
    OH and btw I love the eye makeup, where is it from?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I honestly really liked my 1st look, but it didn’t do as well as I’d hoped😓

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    The voting booth is already all over the place, so this seems like a tough one. I guess I'm going to see how my first look does

I don’t usually play Kollektionen but I tried that one and got that dress and was so disappointed because I couldn’t think of an occasion to use it. Please let me know if it does well! 
    @Bumblebeebray I like this dress so much, but yea, I rarely get to use it for SYS. It only got a 41, but maybe you'll have better luck than me. I tend to not score very highly anyway in the first couple hours of SYS and this theme is so broad, so I'll probably try it again later when it unlocks. Hopefully it'll score better the 2nd time. 
    - Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    grada said:

Contact glu support cause they're wilding, how can so many people not have TS?
    And submitting looks has been lagging for a few SYS, I would try to submit a look and it would take my ticket but not submit anything...
    OH and btw I love the eye makeup, where is it from?
    I already contacted them ✌🏻
    This eye makeup is from VIP event 

iOS player 

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Every. Single. Week.

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I don't get why people buy tickets that quickly, others will still catch up to you, there's already a 100 point difference between the 1st and 2nd place in my group. I didnt even submit my second look yet cause I don't know what the voters want lol 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I can’t see my TS :neutral:
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I'm Trying To Create My Look And All A Sudden I See A Hand 🧐🤦🏽‍♀️
    This just happened to me too! lol
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    jhabs said:

Has anyone ever leveled up 8+ levels in the span of a few hours?? Asking for a friend 
    correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you can buy things in the voting booth even if you havent reached the level yet.. 
    @samanthakkh true, but she was reeeeally lucky to find it if so.... 🤔
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh I submitted my 2nd look but when I pressed submit it had a think then nothing happened. The screen even showed that I still had 2 tickets left even though I successfully submitted one look already. I came back an hour later and tried to submit again because I still had 1 ticket and the main screen showed I had only submitted one look. Hit submit and again nothing happened after a short think. Came back a few hour later and now I have ZERO tickets and only one submitted look! Glu tech support is always so unhelpful, they never want to give me any credit back for my tech problems, I guess I have to consider this a wash 😣 This game screws me over so bad all the time I don’t even know why I play it anymore. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:

Has anyone ever leveled up 8+ levels in the span of a few hours?? Asking for a friend 
    correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you can buy things in the voting booth even if you havent reached the level yet.. 
    That is true and if that’s the case then I’m sorry @k@keepingupwithkelsey! I honestly feel like this reaffirms the issue with hackers- it’s so irritating to me that people hack the game, that it literally just made me jump to that conclusion about someone who could be totally innocent. And if that’s the case then I’m sorry, that’s my bad! I just wish they’d make the game harder to hack so we wouldn’t have to think about this. 
  • yenclyyyenclyy Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Scored average for these two outfits hahah well I guess I am alright with it lol  (2nd look is an inspo from one of the FB group's doll)