🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/21/20 - February VIP Coming Right Up!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Your approach to VIP sounds more fun @mikaylachimo! Which businesses do you enjoy the most? I’m done with storylines too. (I have the perfumery, Chevier fashion house, and ice bar atm.)
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk do you not own the Ski Chalet yet? That one is by far the easiest, especially once you gain the top status! The ones you own are all great. I would also suggest Seoul's amusement park :) easy and good payout!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Don't like at all the earnable hair, not sure about the dress
    The gb items are cute, I like the dress and purse so I'm hoping to get those in my freebie
    Android
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Your approach to VIP sounds more fun @mikaylachimo! Which businesses do you enjoy the most? I’m done with storylines too. (I have the perfumery, Chevier fashion house, and ice bar atm.)
    I like the ski resort in St. Moritz best because you barely have to do anything to get your weekly K-stars and Kash! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk well you have most my favorites, which are the perfumery, chevier fashion house, and the ski resort! The ski resort is probably my favorite because once you have it for awhile you don’t have to do much and the payout is high! It starts at 2 stars but builds up to 5 when you answer questions correctly, do gigs, and kick willow out which are all fun things to do. But also I’d definitely buy the art gallery if I were you, I believe it unlocks more storyline!! (I bought it before I was done so I’m not 100% but that’s what I heard, you get more storyline especially with skylar). 

I think I’m buying the ice bar tomorrow! And maybe so chic San Diego too just because it’s a cheap one 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I decided to spin a little bit because I don’t like last vip earnable. And it didn’t go well 😞 now I remember why I don’t do this more often 🤦🏼‍♀️😄

iOS player 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh thank you so much @bumblebeebray and @mikaylachimo! The ski resort sounds fun! Maybe the next time the VIP earnables call to me, I’ll snap it up! And I think you’ll like the ice bar a lot — the gigs also contribute to three achievements, so that’s nice.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Yassminxkkw wow that dress is beautiful.... and so is that hair! the white would have been beautiful! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    It's from berta if anyone is wondering!!💕
    Maybe anyone has GoldVip? For me it’s actually to expensive but maybe anyone has it and can tell me more about it? Is it worth it? All I want is free k-stars 😂 but I don’t think is worth to buy just for that. 
    iOS player 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Wow the inspo was pretty.  Wish it was long sleeved in the game.. and I probably would be participating in VIP if we were getting that hair
    @robertavyy I have gold vip! It’s so expensive but if you already buy a lot of star packs it’s a super great deal, it adds up to like 900 a month! Plus 10 extra max energy which is super helpful in events, and an outfit every month and the partnership items.

That said I’m thinking of cancelling because I don’t necessarily have the money right now lol, but I’ve been a vip gold member for like a year and if you do have the money I totally recommend it, mostly just for the stars lol because a star pack of a similar amount is like double the price.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I love the giftbox hairstyle, guess I have to grind my offers to get as many boxes as possible! :D
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    edited February 2020
    @mikaylachimo thank u for answer! I still think it’s to expensive 🙈 but I want stars so bad 😬
    iOS player 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    Tomorrow is my birthday so if the prizes are worth it, I might splash out on stars...
    It looks like my money is safe. I'm not a fan of any of the prizes. Oh well. Maybe next VIP!
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So what's worth 50 kstars a business or what 🤷🏽‍♀️ let me know 😬
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I LOVE Cheever Paris, how much is thqt? It'seems my fave business.  Praque's rock club is boring. The ice club in Reykjavik is fabulous.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you aren't feeling it then I would just skip it. Or spend less than 50 k-stars for the free box (if you have any businesses that still need furnished this is a perfect time for that) You could also wait and see if Maria offers you any luxe goals that interest you, although the game seems to cut back on these during VIP weekend. 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    The earnable hair is cute, but it’s not spend an extra 200kstars cute. :(
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I can't decide if I want to get that earnable hair. I do like it, but I would LOVE it if it was any other type of event. I guess it doesn't feel that special considering we have to spend 500 stars to get it. I kinda wish the GB and earnable hair were swapped.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    From earnables i like the dress.
    From gift boxes everything is so beautiful 😍💖
    @kokokokonut is the ice club worth it? I was thinking about getting the gym but I'm confused 😂
    let's be friends add me:
    android player 
    my name is lauren

@kokokokonut is the ice club worth it? I was thinking about getting the gym but I'm confused 😂
    I suggest you get gym. I got 3 clothing items and now I’m getting 3 k-stars. You have to make appearances 1 time in week I think ( sometimes I forget to do them)  for one partnership.  I have ice club too but I don’t do gigs in it 🤷🏼‍♀️☺️
    iOS player 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    My k-stars are safe friends. I didn’t like the prizes
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Thanks @robertavyy ☺️ would I have to furnish everything for the gym 😩
    let's be friends add me:
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would go for the earnable hair if I had enough Kstars, but it's not happening for me. I hope there's kollections I actually want to spend on at least.
    Platform: Android

edited February 2020
    Thanks @robertavyy ☺️ would I have to furnish everything for the gym 😩
    You don’t need furnish everything. I have only one thing In it. I think it cost with cash but I really don’t remember  🤔 and it gives u energy when u tap on it 20 times (I don’t know how fast it fils up) ☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy @LaulieeBooh i don’t think you need to furnish the place to do the gigs and get clothes and stars, but if you furnish it you get energy quicker! Each machine gives you one point every hour, and when you get to 20 you get 5 energy. So if you buy all 5 machines you’ll gather up points faster and you could potentially get 5 energy every 4 hours from it. 

Each gig there you get a partnership tile, so every 3 gigs (3 weeks) you get an item or 3 stars if you have all three items. So really it’s 3 stars every 3 weeks. Imo it’s more worth it for the energy (and getting Maria’s poor relative off the streets in the cold winter) than the k star payout 😂 but also the items were definitely helpful in gym themed SYS!