🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    tbh i’m suspicious about a lot of people on the forums, recently i’ve noticed that quite a few dolls will crop out their k stars, kash etc but nothing else. also i’m pretty sure that one doll leaked this weeks sys earnables a few weeks back but i think she’s deleted that comment now 🤔
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    First look submitted 💜💜💜

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Almost 4 hours in and still no TS! Is anyone else still waiting for it to appear? 
    @kimberleyx it should show up when you submit your 3rd look 💞 my ts board usually takes a while to show up, it’s annoying but it’s nothing to worry about 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    Almost 4 hours in and still no TS! Is anyone else still waiting for it to appear? 
    The same thing happened to me last week i even waited for a whole day. just DM one of the moderators @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas &Tell them about your problem And send them your kkh ID &they’ll fix it directly. Xxx
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’m glad this weeks sys is earnable popcorn, I can eat it while watching two starter items doll battle in a bidding war over a boring starter looking like top 🍿🍿
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    First look submitted 💜💜💜

You were in my booth! Loved this entire look!!!! 💜
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @PixiDust @EsraaKKH thank you guys! 💕 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    🤩
    iOS player 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    tbh i’m suspicious about a lot of people on the forums, recently i’ve noticed that quite a few dolls will crop out their k stars, kash etc but nothing else. also i’m pretty sure that one doll leaked this weeks sys earnables a few weeks back but i think she’s deleted that comment now 🤔
    I just joined a facebook group for the game out of curiosity, & there's a post on there from January 27th with every single item from this update listed on it.. including one weekend event beyond VIP.  So color me confused on that.  Like I don't know if spoilers work different for the facebook groups or (more likely) the person making the post was a hardcore hacker but I'm baffled & annoyed.

But someone knowing the items might have been a member of this group as opposed to a hacker, there's like 18k people in it.
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @jhabs @AguadeCoco I asked if someone could show me what it looked like on their doll and I kid you not when sys started & i was going thru the voting booth i saw it and bought it.. I’ve been chasing this dress forever now and i finally got it🤷🏻‍♀️ Still level 31 for those of you wondering lol
    PixiDust said:
    I just joined a facebook group for the game out of curiosity, & there's a post on there from January 27th with every single item from this update listed on it.. including one weekend event beyond VIP.  So color me confused on that.  Like I don't know if spoilers work different for the facebook groups or (more likely) the person making the post was a hardcore hacker but I'm baffled & annoyed.

But someone knowing the items might have been a member of this group as opposed to a hacker, there's like 18k people in it.
    it’s absolutely insane that people would put so much effort into hacking a mobile game, that does make sense though thankyou for clearing it up 💞 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    @PixiDust of course! I would have been thinking the exact same thing.

I know right? It's ridiculous. & honestly, the game would be extremely boring if you got everything without any effort. What's the point?
    EsraaKKH said:
    First look submitted 💜💜💜

You were in my booth! Loved this entire look!!!! 💜
    Awww thankyouu gorgeous💕💕
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    First two looks - in second place 100 points behind first place 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Hackers can’t access SYS is the most annoying thing that glu continues to say. It’s bad enough when they come here, but it’s even more infuriating when we know we’re competing against them in SYS. 

Also psa to hackers: I, and many others on here, know you’re a hacker before you expose yourself. All we have to do is wait for you to mess up. Honestly, save yourself the time and embarrassment and just stop posting here. 
    Agreed, hackers definitely do have access to SYS until they're dumb enough to get caught somehow.  I reported this one last week who I found because they have a whole YouTube channel showing off their hacked game and buying every GB and Kollection, and competing in SYS.  They had been been doing it for months.  Eggsandbananas told me he found them and revoked their SYS access from now on at least but these hackers are everywhere and they're definitely in our SYS.  
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    as long as you have less than 50,000 K-Stars doesn’t everyone have access to SYS regardless of hacking?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    I used to play an online game (on a website) where you could find the unreleased items if you knew a bit about code, but in no way you could "have" the items. You could only try them on your doll and as you exited your closet they disappeared. It wasn't hacking, just playing with code.

I hope it's just the same here, but seeing all these screenshots of dolls wearing unreleased items in SYS I'm not so sure...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
     @AguadeCoco I hope that's the case as well!!  That's interesting, I had no clue.

It is kind of crazy that these people from the screenshots we see are smart enough to hack the unreleased items onto their games, but dumb enough to put them into SYS to get caught.
    @Vixen_KKH gorgeous look!! Could you please let me know how that skirt does?? I have a couple outfits planned around it, if the voters like it.
  • anayaanaya Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Top person on my list has 264 points already and they have had the same exact outfit on??
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    My first two looks did ok. Definitely better than last weeks start. But this is my TS board. Like is it really that serious?? We just started smh Lol
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    My voting booth this early in SYS.. both off-themed dolls. literally no good choice between the two imo.

What would you do?

Like -  click vote for either one anyway
    Agree - click the "x" button on the top right to close and not vote.
    Awesome - click the "Go Back" button the top left to return to the earnables menu and not vote. 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My first look got 35 and my TS board looks like this. I’m going back to bed til this event is over. 😴 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

first look flopped 🥺 doubt i’ll make it to the last earnable this week... lol i’m so bad at casual SYS 🙁
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    But wait, a third ticket buyer has emerged 👀🍿 honestly don’t these girls know that the triple threat tickets stack? I blame glu for this, they should make it clear you don’t have to use purchased tickets the moment you buy them. Not making this information clear enough is truly what ruins the event further as I’m sure most believe you must use the tickets when you buy them, unaware they roll over for the next weeks 💁🏻‍♀️