šŸ—³ļøSYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! šŸæšŸ„¤

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    All of this for a basic top?!?! I would have bought stars and spun some kollections šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @StevieCurry Me too. I struggle with casual wear. Either I am overdressed or underdressed irl too.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The first 2 didn't do as well as I liked and they were very spring like with light colors. Trying an edgier look for the third and I hope it does well because I actually like it. In fact, I'm changing my doll into that outfit now.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Quick FB update: My earlier comment has been screenshotted & they are going off. Ā I'm sure this one will be next lol.

I guess we're both anonymously lurking on each other, Facebook people. Ā You're all very aggressive, & it's the definition of hypocritical to call the forum players bullies while you cyber bully the forum players. Ā I'm gonna stay in your group though, because you hate me & I find this funny.

But anyway, if you don't want torn apart on Facebook, I wouldn't publicly post about turning in their hackers. Ā Just message Eggs or something. Ā Unless you also think it's kind of funny, in which case post away. Ā 
  • cchase8875cchase8875 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Quick FB update: My earlier comment has been screenshotted & they are going off. Ā I'm sure this one will be next lol.

I guess we're both anonymously lurking on each other, Facebook people. Ā You're all very aggressive, & it's the definition of hypocritical to call the forum players bullies while you cyber bully the forum players. Ā I'm gonna stay in your group though, because you hate me & I find this funny.

But anyway, if you don't want torn apart on Facebook, I wouldn't publicly post about turning in their hackers. Ā Just message Eggs or something. Ā Unless you also think it's kind of funny, in which case post away. Ā 
    You had to have figured that was going to happen šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Itā€™s one of themā˜ ļø
    edited February 2020
    jhabs said:
    Itā€™s one of themā˜ ļø
    Iā€™m not going to be anonymous about it. I just think both groups need to leave each other alone. and stop going after one another. Itā€™s too time consuming.Ā 
    jhabs said:
    jhabs said:
    Itā€™s one of themā˜ ļø
    Iā€™m not going to be anonymous about it. I just think both groups need to leave each other alone. and stop going after one another. Itā€™s too time consuming.Ā 
    I mean Iā€™m absolutely not going to stop reporting hacked games. Call me the fun police, call me names, I literally could not care less. As long as weā€™re competing against each other in SYS, Iā€™ll report hacked games bc they have an unfair advantage. Hacking is cheating. Be mad, but thereā€™s really nothing you can do. My game isnā€™t in jeopardyšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø And thatā€™s all Iā€™m gonna say.Ā 
    I never said to stop reporting. Thatā€™s what you wanna do. So be it. Itā€™s not my place to try and convince you otherwise.Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    At what level do you finally have access to sys. I have a baby account that is level 10Ā 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just saw the denim jumpsuit dyed opal in the voting booth...

that TB i said was totally mismatched? she's now wearing that :D
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    JaelynJax said:
    At what level do you finally have access to sys. I have a baby account that is level 10Ā 
    On a change of conversation. Howā€™s everyoneā€™s votes doing?
    Lisylis said:
    I'm legit extremely proud of this look

Girl. Thatā€™s super cute!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Ā Y'all I already deleted the facebook, I was joking about staying, it obviously was not my scene lol. Ā Keeping separate sounds like a great idea to me.

Fun Police, Officer oopsididitagain, signing off(;
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I think I need that popcorn earnable so much drama haha! šŸ˜†ā¤ļø
    edited February 2020
    @cchase8875: itā€™s too time consuming, stop going after one another, both groups need to leave it alone!!

also @cchase8875:

....which is it my dude? How is trying to getĀ @oopsididitagain banned from that Facebook group and posting all the comments from here on Facebook ā€œleaving each other aloneā€ and something you donā€™t have time for?? Looks like you have plenty of time Ā with your research figuring out who she is and your popcorn eating gifs while you try and ā€œde-escalateā€ here by suddenly going for small talk šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
    Youā€™re right. Iā€™m over it. Iā€™m going to play my game. And that was before I found she wasnā€™t just a mean person. Doing it out of spitešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™m ending it here. And will only talk about the SYS (which Iā€™m doing horribly In)
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    First of all I promise I have other hairs, I just refuse to use them cause Iā€™m too in love with this one šŸ˜‚ second of all I just spent all my diamonds on the black top with the chocker, they had been on my wishlist for literal years. Which look should I post next? Help, Iā€™m tanking really bad. Awesome for right, like for left please šŸ™šŸ»

All of this over a mobile game. People really think they are part of Mean Girls or something.Ā 
    Love that movie. Didnā€™t really care for the second oneĀ 
    I just canā€™t get over the bullying... weā€™re grown yā€™all šŸ˜© if youā€™ve got a problem with someone send them a message & talk it out. I joined this forum to get away from the fb group because 90% of them were all so mean (A GROWN ASS WOMAN tried coming at my 5 yr old daughter saying she hopes she gets bullied) all because I told her to stop being a bully!! I love seeing how close and uplifting everyone is in this forum. Sending lots of love and positivity to each and every one of you dollsšŸ„°

Youā€™re right. I apologize @oopsididitagain