šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited February 2020 in KKH General Discussion

Know what that means?Ā  Update Time!Ā  (heh I'd rock in pictionary)

Well Sure, we'll all excited Kim.Ā  But it didn't take you long to see the banner go up. I guess you know all about the update, and what's in store......
any chance you'd share a little?

Oh, so you and Khloe are playing it cool.Ā  Ignore my hard hitting investigative questions.
That's ok,Ā  I like being surprised.Ā  Plus, I know that whenever there's an update.....
New Clothes are at the top of my Anticipation Hopes!
We're so anxious to go with this thread, but you just came running in Kim. Then you're over there with Khloe,Ā  should we wait till you catch up with yourself?

Well, in that case, would you......oh wow.Ā  I didn't expect this. Look's like Kris' is opening the thread.
And I'm not about to knock her off that pole......

I just love Update time.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456724

Comments

• kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I hope that this update will bring some Oscar looks that were requested :)
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke Registered Users 23 Posts
    Canā€™t wait to see spoilers :)
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Please update throw back boxes and add more achievement levels.Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo ready for the update!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Can we at least get one more TB Box during the weekday events
    iOS PlayerĀ 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Iā€™m just gonna copy what I wrote in a previous update thread (and probably older ones too), because those requests are still valid and very much needed šŸ˜©
    1. Updated TB boxes
    2. Cap on TSĀ 
    3. Old SMC added to rotationĀ 
    4. Separate blush/highlight/contour
    Making everyone read this again because I wouldā€™ve typed the exact same list anyway šŸ˜Œ all importantĀ 
    Yes to all of this!! The only thing I want to add is make previous SYS prizes, eyes, lips and hair color available for diamonds!
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    When is the cut off date for items that should be added to purchase with diamonds?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    When is the cut off date for items that should be added to purchase with diamonds?
    I think it's suppose to be one year, unless we want it real bad.. in which case it's never & they'll toss it in a holiday box instead lolĀ 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I hope that with this new update, my contact list will update again. And I'm looking forward to the spoilersĀ 
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Miyuri omg I canā€™t! TopSpenders šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Yay! Ā Hoping for TB boxes to be divided up based on the type of item in them, so our last 2 boxes are accessories/shoes & clothing/hair/facial features. Ā Also (obviously) hoping for the TS auction to be changed.

Friendly reminder to not react to the spoilers we really want whenever we get them, unless we want them to be Fashion Goals & #1 TS lol.

It would be super cool if we got the update spoilers today!!(:
    So sad it even has to be this way, but I completely agree, don't talk about the items you like or dislike. Anything we're not crazy about will be earnable and everything we love will be harder to get, just like FG hair for this weekend šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Now we know everyone on this forum is looked at as guinea pigs for Glu to test stuff on šŸ¤Ŗ
    - Emmy
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Why do all the kollections say Limited Time, but we always get them when the Kollection boxes refresh. Am I the only one who noticed? Also I really canā€™t wait for the weekend even spoilers!
    ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆą­Øā™”ą­§ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/BrujaĀ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yay! Ā Hoping for TB boxes to be divided up based on the type of item in them, so our last 2 boxes are accessories/shoes & clothing/hair/facial features. Ā Also (obviously) hoping for the TS auction to be changed.

Friendly reminder to not react to the spoilers we really want whenever we get them, unless we want them to be Fashion Goals & #1 TS lol.

It would be super cool if we got the update spoilers today!!(:
    LOL react to every spoiler for best resultsĀ