@EsraaKKH love that look!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @cchase8875 there is a second movie? jk its really terrible

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
     @cchase8875 thanks for apologizing!

Let's all just be kind to each other & get back to our regularly scheduled programming of a casual SYS in which I cannot get above a 45 to save my life lol
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @EsraaKKH love that look!!!!
    Thanks love❤️
  • cchase8875cchase8875 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

Let's all just be kind to each other & get back to our regularly scheduled programming of a casual SYS in which I cannot get above a 45 to save my life lol
    I haven’t gotten above 30 😭
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    The voting booth is already all over the place, so this seems like a tough one. I guess I'm going to see how my first look does

Thanks for this inspo! Now I finally knew where  to use that dress.
    Already though? Like we just started today lol
    I’m confused, what’s wrong with what they’re wearing? I mean when I vote I can understand not voting for ball gowns (idk why that’s what everyone uses)
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @cchase8875 The doll on the right already has the last earnables, which is ridiculous since the event kinda just started 🤗#TBWEHATE
    IOS doll 💞

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Already though? Like we just started today lol
    I’m confused, what’s wrong with what they’re wearing? I mean when I vote I can understand not voting for ball gowns (idk why that’s what everyone uses)
    The one on the right already has the last earnable item and we just started the game. I just personally can’t fathom spending money on tickets to get to the last earnable the very first day SYS starts. I’m cheap as hell irl though so that’s why it bugs me lol
    @cchase8875 The doll on the right already has the last earnables, which is ridiculous since the event kinda just started 🤗#TBWEHATE
    Ohhh. I had no idea! I’m a guy so we don’t get earnables. So I never really know what the females earnables look like. Thank you!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

He's still hunting to try and get jhabs kicked out of the group if she's even in there so that apology is fake and I'm personally gonna just put them on my ignore list. People are being feral over this. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 

He's still hunting to try and get jhabs kicked out of the group if she's even in there so that apology is fake and I'm personally gonna just put them on my ignore list. People are being feral over this. 

That may be what you think. But I’ve truly dropped it. 
    Why should guys bother with SYS? I mean stars are nice to have, but I wish we had earnables too.
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @elettrahere welcome back!🤗 Hope you had a wonderful time in Germany thankfully you're well and in one piece🌹
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I thought that maybe this weekend I gonna be first. But oh well go ahead TB and buy more lol 😂

iOS player 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @ChristinayPaiz thank you sweetie 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    First of all I promise I have other hairs, I just refuse to use them cause I’m too in love with this one 😂 second of all I just spent all my diamonds on the black top with the chocker, they had been on my wishlist for literal years. Which look should I post next? Help, I’m tanking really bad. Awesome for right, like for left please 🙏🏻

Where is this hair from? 🥺🥺🥺
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @elettrahere welcome back!! I missed you 💕
    Android
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    PixiDust said:
    tbh i’m suspicious about a lot of people on the forums, recently i’ve noticed that quite a few dolls will crop out their k stars, kash etc but nothing else. also i’m pretty sure that one doll leaked this weeks sys earnables a few weeks back but i think she’s deleted that comment now 🤔
    I just joined a facebook group for the game out of curiosity, & there's a post on there from January 27th with every single item from this update listed on it.. including one weekend event beyond VIP.  So color me confused on that.  Like I don't know if spoilers work different for the facebook groups or (more likely) the person making the post was a hardcore hacker but I'm baffled & annoyed.

But someone knowing the items might have been a member of this group as opposed to a hacker, there's like 18k people in it.
    I’m sorry for bringing it up back from 7th page but you’re so wrong I can’t even stand it. If you know then you know that there’s an instagram that posts spoilers every single update. For months if not years. If someone post that pics on group or anywhere else that doesn’t mean they’re an actual hacker themselves! Also on last SYS topic we talked about some players having beta version of the game, which allows them to see new things in game before rest of us. And guess what - Glu made beta avaliable for those people. That’s probably the case here.

My point is - don’t be so quick judging people. If you don’t know the full story behind it just ask others.

(Also please show me your looks because I’m running out of inspo and that’s why I MOSTLY read this topic). 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so happy you’re back @elettrahere 🧡🧡🧡
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    First of all I promise I have other hairs, I just refuse to use them cause I’m too in love with this one 😂 second of all I just spent all my diamonds on the black top with the chocker, they had been on my wishlist for literal years. Which look should I post next? Help, I’m tanking really bad. Awesome for right, like for left please 🙏🏻

Where is this hair from? 🥺🥺🥺
    It’s from last kollection - Cloud Nine!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @Chloè_KKH @AmandaMKkh love you girls 🇮🇹 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited February 2020
    Does anyone have an advice for me? I love both but I don’t know which one fits my doll better 🤣

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Can someone submit the whole outfits include hair ? I have been looking for this set for a long time 😭
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @elettrahere I like the second lips on your doll.