🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/21/20 - February VIP Coming Right Up!

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Unbelievable lol the only 2 items I wanted lol. I'm debating finishing this VIP with the last two spins bc I've literally started this kollection several months ago and it only just came back

- Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I opened some gift boxes (I got the clutch in my free one, dye x2, eyes and energy), two vday boxes and got a pet and thats how I reached the earnable dress. I’m still unsure if I should go for the earnable hair by trying to chase the gb hair and dress, because that would also mean I have to grind like crazy 😩 I’m short on kstars at the moment and I can’t even get the hair right away 🥴 

I also got the FG for the hair, but I really wish the outfit was a bit better since I had to spend 11€ on it - this one is cute, but I’d rather see it as kloset separates.

I love FG hair. I was hoping to get it for stars but.. 😄 now I’m again thinking about buying. Still not sure about it. But did I understand correctly that clothes are together like a dress , not separated? Because if not I definitely not buying 😄😄
    iOS player 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I literally chased EVERYTHING and right now I have 18 k-stars. 🙃 I hope in the next update I won’t like any gift box items because all of my k-stars just flew away. 😢

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    @robertavyy they’re separates!  I love this hair 💕 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Bought the cute green top from the update to get my free box, I picked dye... I considered opening one more just in case and dismissed the idea: I SHOULDA NEVER DID...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

forgot to screenshot but i also got the bouquet & sparkley black heels 🥺🥳 

Very happy with my picks (apart from the pink boots) and got the earnable dress so i’m going to stop there. 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got the clutch on my free GB!!
    Im really happy with it since it was the item i liked the most (after the hairstyle)!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

I got the eyes!!
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    know I said I wasn’t spending any k-stars this weekend but I saw the bob on my doll and had to have it. So I spun a crap ton of Kollections and got super lucky with some of my picks. The extra k-stars got me over 500 so the bob is mine! I also got the eyes in my free gb. They’re ok but I really wanted the dress or clutch. 

I would have been happy with anything in this pallet but I’m so happy I got k-stars! 

I love this bundle hair but didn’t get it 😞

I really wanted the bundle, but I’m happy with the bun. It’s super cute and will be helpful in the SYS. 
    I love this Kollection and really wanted the eyes! I got them on my very last spin! 

Here’s Ronnie enjoying some of her new items!

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Happy birthday @KaylaJ 🥳
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I bought a vday box to open my freebie and I won this sexy dress
    I was ready to chase the dress but I got really lucky and I found it in my freebie!!!

I’m so happy everyone should get what they suggested and here’s my doll enjoying her new dresses

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Ended Up With Furnishing The Perfumery ☺️ And Got The Hair In My Free GB And Opened One More And Got The Hair 💛 Back To Grinding
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak but you look SO CUTE with the bob!! absolutely stunning <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    No luck for the hair, just terrible luck. 🥺

Not that the dress is bad, but I saved up for the hair. Not sure if I want to gamble more, I should really buy non-standard lips for my doll too but I don't think any fit her. 🤔
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Aaand I'm back with the daily dose of dumb questions 😂 What happens if I own a pet but don't own the house the pet lives in? I want to spend as few stars as possible and the pug (I think that's what it's called- the white one with his tongue sticking out) is 30 Kstars but he lives on the private plane, which I don't own. Does that mean I'm not gonna be able to collect energy from him every 4 hrs?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

🥰🥰🥰
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Aaand I'm back with the daily dose of dumb questions 😂 What happens if I own a pet but don't own the house the pet lives in? I want to spend as few stars as possible and the pug (I think that's what it's called- the white one with his tongue sticking out) is 30 Kstars but he lives on the private plane, which I don't own. Does that mean I'm not gonna be able to collect energy from him every 4 hrs?
    Correct. You can't collect energy if you don't own the house the pet belongs to. However you can walk them and get pet rewards from them.

Spent 30 to get the free box. I wasn't blown away by the GB items so I'm happy with my return
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I only bought one item this VIP — the aquarium in the Havana villa for 25 k-stars! 

I love that house btw...IF the achievement for buying home decor is ever updated, I might even buy the k-star furnishings! It’s so pretty 😍

• koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I've been able to save up for the past two VIPs and was super disappointed with this weekend's hair, especially since the GB hair was sooo pretty 😭 My free box gave me the white jumpsuit and something in me just... snapped. Despite having never spun twice on a giftbox before, I felt strangely lucky and couldn't resist trying again.

I'm thrilled! The puffin is thrilled! The strange sense of luck paid off! Thank you, Glu Gods!!! 🙏😩

Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @soundspretty Tysm doll❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Manda had a little work done 👃 And then treated herself to some new hair and makeup! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2020
    It seems like the kollections I want to spend on the most go away right before the VIP event. Any chance the kollection with that winged silver dress comes back for the next VIP? I wanted some of the items I'm likely to get before I get the final group of items.
    Edit: And since the bob hair is earnable instead of being used in TS, I hope it's part of a future sale so I could at least get it then.
    Platform: Android

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    ☺️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Do we all have the same kollections because it seems like the ones others are talking about are not the ones I currently have..
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    had a good vip weekend!! very enjoyable and the earnables were cute! im not interested in the bob after seeing it on my doll but the rest are cute

got this hair from the kloset first bcos ive been eyeing for the longest time but i never liked the vip earnables enough to buy it 

then i got this gorgeous dress from the kloset too since i dont really have that many gowns! then i got some businesses like the ice club and chevier paris.

then took two spins of this kollection which was hngngn but at least when i see it next time itll be better? 

so here she is, my doll taking that gorgeous earnable dress down for a ride on the runways!!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Do we all have the same kollections because it seems like the ones others are talking about are not the ones I currently have..
    If a kollection is released with a weekend event, everyone will have that kollection, however the rotation for the others will be different for everyone.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got the purse in my free box and I’m glad I didn’t bother chasing the dress or hair because my palette was pretty much half energy

I took a spin on this kollection and got energy, so ended up spinning 3 more times and got kstars, dress then bundle. I want the hair and boots/shoes 😩

Then took another kollection spin and got kash. (I forgot to screenshot the kollections at the time so I did that after everything else)

Then I finished furnishing my Papagayo hotel and ended up spending 470 stars in total so then I bought this hair I’ve had in my wish list for a while. I also bought the handheld poses in the photobooth. 

I was originally going to stop at the earnable dress, but I went a bit crazy on the Work of Art kollection so I ended up earning the hair as well, but I actually quite like it on my doll!

Now to start the grind up again for next VIP!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️