🎇👗🖼️2020 KK:H Weekend Event Fashion LookBook Compilation

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    From the beginning I didn't really liked the dress but now that I have it, it looks really good when dyed!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

So excited to see what we'd be playing for this Valentine's Day!
    Note: The "BAE" letters are backwards in the preview, but it will appear correctly when you wear the purse.

So show us what you've won and how you style it!  Smile for the camera! AND Happy Valentines Day!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Didn’t really care for any of the GB items, but I am loving this hair! So happy I chose it. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Obsessed with everything 🥰😍🥰
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The Kollection and GB this week is amazing but I think the earnables are also home runners! The BAE bag is adorable! The pink dress is actually stunning! The draping on the bodice and sleeves is so well done and the sparkly pink material is definitely eye catching ! The hair. 😍 I find the different curls on the right side vs left actually give the hair personality and it frame the face really nicely. 
    IOS Player 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I love the dress but i wish it was worn with the legs closed. I just think the bottom bit looks a little weird with the legs apart but maybe i’m just being picky 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Twinning with @mikaylachimo 💕

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Same hair, different stylings ♥️💖

@thallisa @TrashleyKKH @mikaylachimo

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    In live with the Kollection bundle hair 💕

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @judithkkh and I looking good as always ~

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sry for the bad photos BUT here is how i styled my Weekend Evenyt things! The earnables and the GB earings :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    finally finished this event 💖💖

Also the vivid sunset Kollection came up for me and I got this dress 💜

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ok since Luka’s wardrobe is a bit limited, I went a little crazy on the Valentine’s Day boxes 😂 I ended up buying almost all of them! I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t have a Valentine’s-themed SYS so I could show off my new stuff, so I wanted to share it with you here 💕

(Kisses, heart tattoo, boxers, valentine card, sneakers)
    What a cutie in these little boxers with kisses all over his face! I’d love a babydoll or other lingerie look for female dolls ❤️

(Hair, jacket, box of chocolates, shoes)
    Dark romance...I particularly love the new shoes and hair.

(Blazer, rose)

(Hair, sweater, Valentine’s drink, sneakers)

(Left — jacket, Middle — jacket, Right — Hair, beard, heart glasses, sweater, roses)
    The heart jacket in the middle is so “rock royalty” to me...the beard is interesting and totally changes his face!
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I think the earnable bag would look better as a handheld (you can't even read  it properly without a handheld) but it's cute nonetheless 🥰 LOVE the dress tho !!!
    I also got the kollection dress (and red dye....all i want is that lip color lol)
    And I completed another tier of the lovers achievement and got these shoes! 
    edited February 2020

Black never goes out of style. With @mikaylachimo, @webra and @martina_kkh
    IOS Player 
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

I love the items from this weekend 😍
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Such a fun event!!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My styling for this weekend! I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile but I really love everything from this weekend. Dating earnables, SYS earnables, giftbox dress & earrings, and kollection bundle & hair. Posting this now so I’m not tempted to do more kollection spins for the lip color & purse 😂

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    this weekend was black and pink 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love all of these items!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda shared the news yesterday..............
    Now you can see the prizes with light and dark hair. Here you go!

Now let's have fun, and share how we styled our prizes!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I got the gold dress in my freebie and
    ended up finishing the curtain call kollection, it's my first time completing a kollection. Didn't intend to make it to the bob, but I did. I like it more than I thought I would but I wish the hair wasn't tucked behind the ear. Here's my styling for everything I got this weekend.

- Emmy
    edited February 2020

Styling items I got so far. Got the Giftboxes hair, dress and eyes. And opened 3 boxes of Valentine boxes and got two hairs and the silver fringe skirt. 
    IOS Player 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Wasn’t intending on making it to the last earnable this week but I went a bit crazy on gift boxes! Got all items, the fashion goals bundle just fit into my entertainment budget so I grabbed that too. So far I have the popcorn from the SYS - my first look got 35 but decent 50s for all since! I adore the gift box hair and earnable dress - I actually like the VIP hair more than I thought I would! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    So every week I see all you guys talking about how your boyfriends pick the best boxes. I followed all of your methods: I showed him the items I wanted and said “okay, use ur positive energy to pick one of those!!” I showed him the palette and told him to pick the box that spoke to him and he picked..

I think he’s broken😩😩 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    What I got (so far) I'm still not sure if I want to get the earnable hair or not 🤔
    I bought the kloset eyes that i wanted for some time, a few new poses and spent the most stars chasing the hair...but I love it so i'd say it was worth it! I got the bag in my free GB!!i also got this bag from a kollection! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Some items I got this weekend! I had been waiting for the center of attention kollection to come back- I had 4 items left to get and on my first spin I got the kollection! I love the hair. Then I opened 2 GBs and got the clutch and hair. I spent 30 stars on another kollection and got energy, 55 on a Valentine’s box and got some ugly earrings, and then accidentally spent 25 kstars on a lookbook slot which got me exactly 300 stars! Probably stopping there😊
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Here’s some of my looks with my new nose and make up and the things I got for VIP this weekend! I wasn’t sure I would like the bob but I’m actually loving it 💗 and now I’m diamond and Kstar poor 😉  oh and I couldn’t resist fashion goals either ...

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Stuff I’ve bought this week/weekend!  I’ve wanted the glitter tights & clear booties for ages, & Maria offered me a deal on the latter. I kinda reached the dress on accident but I do like the detailing. Basically, I’m a sucker for glitter lol