šŸ—³ļøSYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! šŸæšŸ„¤

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Iā€™m doing better than I thought I would! Iā€™m 2nd behind a TB. Iā€™m also just really obsessed with this hair šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Best so farĀ 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Woke up this morning with 1 ticket, so submitted what should have been my 4th look. It took my ticket but didnā€™t submit the look. Itā€™s been a few hours now so I keep checking to see if Iā€™ve miraculously got my ticket back or whether my look has been submitted but it hasnā€™t. Now Iā€™m way behind where I should be! Has anyone else experienced this?
    @kimberleyx yes, this happened to me yesterday. I submitted a help ticket to Glu but this morning I woke up and had an extra ticket (not actually extra, just a replacement ticket from my lost look yesterday), so hopefully in the next 24 hours it will adjust itself and youā€™ll have an ā€œextraā€ ticket.Ā 
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @AllyKKH itā€™s from the Kim Kollection!

Thank you.
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    The group Iā€™m in right now is so good! Iā€™m in 11th place and all my looks have been between 26 and 36 likes (not great but my wardrobe is small). None of the group appear to be TBers and all have gorgeous looks. I donā€™t stand a chance but itā€™s still fun to see what everyone comes up with.Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Woke up this morning with 1 ticket, so submitted what should have been my 4th look. It took my ticket but didnā€™t submit the look. Itā€™s been a few hours now so I keep checking to see if Iā€™ve miraculously got my ticket back or whether my look has been submitted but it hasnā€™t. Now Iā€™m way behind where I should be! Has anyone else experienced this?
    this happened to me this morning too! except ive had extra tickets that i bought last week so when i submitted what shouldā€™ve been my 4th look my number of tickets didnt change.. so i assumed it just didnt go through?? so i submitted another look right after and it took 2 tickets!!! and i only have 4 looks! its been about 4 hours already and my ticket hasnt came back šŸ˜žĀ 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I hate that casual, and more down to earth looks never score well in casual events.Ā 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first four looks
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My current top one. Should I take inspiration from her since she seems to be scoring so well and my looks are tanking? šŸ‘€šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøI canā€™t figure out what the voters want sadly...

• EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited February 2020
    For the love of RougešŸ„°ā¤ļøā¤ļø

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have a question:
    Should i use clutchs with my looks or fun handhelds like the teddy bear, the cotton candy, the lollipop heart and the heart ballon??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have a question:
    Should i use clutchs with my looks or fun handhelds like the teddy bear, the cotton candy, the lollipop heart and the heart ballon??
    I think the cotton candy and lollipop would work. I've been using a mix of clutches and drinks so far
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Holy doppelgƤnger! It is not me @Rikk but I am totally doing that look since I actually have everything except the clutch.Ā 

Omg this reminds me of when someone made a doppelgƤnger of Kalinda and the forum was in uproar! I guess you have a fan! šŸ˜‚ Lol. It was the popular pick so I hope it does well!Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have a question:
    @LovelyEmma I think theyā€™ll both do well! Personally Iā€™m loving the playful handhelds in this event šŸ˜Š
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This is a bore.Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i'm looking for these outfits on android if anyone feels so inclined.. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Guys , is that Kim ?Ā https:
    Lmao am I the only one who's scared to click it because of some potential virus or hack the link may contain? If it's really a picture of Kim, I'm sorry!Ā šŸ˜‚

Edit....link removed by Koko
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    livyx said:
    Lmao am I the only one who's scared to click it because of some potential virus or hack the link may contain? If it's really a picture of Kim, I'm sorry!Ā šŸ˜‚
    Same here! This has been posted in several threads, so I donā€™t trust it at all šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH i donā€™t remember well, but I think it was 40 something kstars. I shouldā€™ve waited and bought it today so i couldā€™ve earned somethingšŸ˜­ i was so excited though!! Lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First five looks. Doing pretty well, my group is quite calm at the minute.

I play on iOS
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Itā€™s 99,99% virus just by looking at link. I work in IT and thatā€™s very obvious one.Ā 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas could you ban that person and delete his posts?Ā 
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    PixiDust said:
    tbh iā€™m suspicious about a lot of people on the forums, recently iā€™ve noticed that quite a few dolls will crop out their k stars, kash etc but nothing else. also iā€™m pretty sure that one doll leaked this weeks sys earnables a few weeks back but i think sheā€™s deleted that comment now šŸ¤”
    I just joined a facebook group for the game out of curiosity, & there's a post on there from January 27th with every single item from this update listed on it.. including one weekend event beyond VIP. Ā So color me confused on that. Ā Like I don't know if spoilers work different for the facebook groups or (more likely) the person making the post was a hardcore hacker but I'm baffled & annoyed.

But someone knowing the items might have been a member of this group as opposed to a hacker, there's like 18k people in it.
    Iā€™m sorry for bringing it up back from 7th page but youā€™re so wrong I canā€™t even stand it. If you know then you know that thereā€™s an instagram that posts spoilers every single update. For months if not years. If someone post that pics on group or anywhere else that doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re an actual hacker themselves! Also on last SYS topic we talked about some players having beta version of the game, which allows them to see new things in game before rest of us. And guess what - Glu made beta avaliable for those people. Thatā€™s probably the case here.

My point is - donā€™t be so quick judging people. If you donā€™t know the full story behind it just ask others.

(Also please show me your looks because Iā€™m running out of inspo and thatā€™s why I MOSTLY read this topic).Ā 
    Hi so this is the last comment Iā€™m going to make about the subject, because this has gotten super out of hand. I tried to post a response this morning & my laptop was screwing up, so if I double post on accident ignore me.

The only reason I made this post in the first place was to say that whoever had SYS spoilers a couple weeks ago probably wasnā€™t a hacker. Ā I donā€™t know how spoilers work between different groups, as I stated, & I was confused. I have no clue about an instagram with spoilers or anything like that, I havenā€™t been playing that long.Ā 

Ā I worded it poorly, & I should not have use the words ā€˜most likely.ā€™ Ā I was stating that I didnā€™t know either way (we get spoilers the week of, so I had no idea you could get them earlier), but I do regret the phrasing I used. Ā I apologize for that.

I didnā€™t join the Facebook group to look for hackers, and I didnā€™t post the comment above to turn anyone in. If I wanted to do that, I would have messaged Eggs privately. I didnā€™t even use a name for goodness sake.

So I apologize for unintentionally starting this whole thing, but please donā€™t assume my intentions because they werenā€™t what youā€™re insinuating here.
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Guys, doĀ not click that link. While it's entirely possible that it's just a picture of Kim, the link looks suspect as hell.Ā 
    I wouldn't risk anything, especially given that this account is new and their only posts is spam of the same potentially dangerous site 'filezspace'
    As sad as it is, links like this are very common in forums, and it's usually a virus. Stay safe, my loveliesĀ šŸ„°
    unfortunately I clicked it but closed the tab right away before seeing anythingšŸ˜„
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I can do the burgundy set on my next ticket! It is in four hours but I can tag you šŸ’•
    IOSĀ <br>Feel free to add meĀ šŸ’•